Visit site
✟1,355,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saturday, April 15, 2017, 7:17 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “Here I Go Again.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Malachi 3 (ESV).

Prepare the Way (vv. 1-4)

“Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant in whom you delight, behold, he is coming, says the Lord of hosts. But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord. Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years.

John the Baptist was the messenger of God who prepared the way for Jesus Christ’s first coming. He preached a message of repentance (turning from sin to God) for the forgiveness of sins, and so did Jesus. Jesus is the Lord who came to the physical temple in physical Jerusalem to preach to them the gospel message of salvation from sin. Outside of faith in Jesus Christ, not one of us can stand before God at the day of his second coming.

All have sinned and have come up short of attaining God’s divine approval, i.e. the glory of God. Only through Jesus Christ’s shed blood on the cross for our sins can any of us approach the throne of grace and find mercy. And, it is only God-given faith which can save us, i.e. a faith which is divinely persuaded as to God’s will for our lives, and thus it submits itself to Christ and to his cross. And, the cross is death to sin. And, Jesus’ resurrection is living in the power of the Spirit of God to Christ and to his righteousness.

Jesus Christ, the Son of God (God the Son), who gave his life up for us, so we could be delivered from slavery to sin and eternal damnation, and so we could have new life in him, is coming again one day to judge the world and to take his bride to be with him. And, again, a messenger has been sent before him in the spirit of Elijah (See: Mal. 4:5-6) to prepare the way for his second coming, i.e. to prepare the hearts of the people to be ready for him for when he comes again.

And, I see that messenger in two different forms. One form is those of us whom God has called to give out messages such as this one which confronts sin in the church, in particular, warns of divine judgment (discipline, correction), calls for repentance, and promises the hope of deliverance and internal peace for the one who repents of his or her sin, and who turns his or her heart to Jesus Christ, making him their Lord (owner-master) and Savior.

The other messenger, I believe, is that of the judgments of God which will take place during the time of tribulation, which we may have already entered into, or upon which we may be on the precipice. So, this messenger, just like the one mentioned above, is a divine instrument of God’s judgments, first on his temple, the body of Christ, and then on the world. One messenger speaks words of judgment, but also of mercy, while the other carries out the judgments of God, which is also God’s mercy to bring hearts to (or back to) himself. And, the purpose for this judgment on the people of God is to refine us and to purify us so that we bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.

For Judgment (v. 5)

“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.

Since November of 2004 the Lord Jesus has been showing me these judgments of God which are taking place and will yet take place on nations, peoples, and on Christians throughout the world, including inside America, as is prophesied in the scriptures (the Bible). He has also opened up my eyes to see America and its government in an entirely different light than I had ever seen before. I believe we, the USA, or at least our government and military and financial sector, are Babylon, the harlot which rides the beast. Our government is like the right-hand man of this beast (New World Order), doing the bidding of the de facto government of these United States, i.e. a shadow government of the Elite (wealthy and powerful) of this world.

So, the government we feel we have elected as our leaders are not really the ones running this country. This shadow government is, and behind the scenes. Our “elected” officials work for them, and they can only do what the Elite tell them to do. So, when President Trump orders a strike on Syria, or when a US military general in Afghanistan orders a huge bomb to be dropped on some people in Afghanistan, the orders come from this shadow government of the Elite (the New World Order and/or the All-Seeing Eye). And, their purpose for all the evil crimes they commit against humanity is to bring the world together as one – under a one world totalitarian government and into a one world religion, which embraces all religions and lifestyles.

In a nutshell, judgment is at the door for America, but not just for us, but for the world as a whole, and yet I believe what has been happening and what will yet happen is for the purposes described in this passage of scripture, and that is to refine and to purify the church, and to revive the part of the church which has become complacent, idolatrous, and spiritually adulterous in her relationship with the Lord.

Also, the US government is not who they claim to be, and most of what we read or hear in the media is a pack of lies, because the media is mostly owned by the Elite (this shadow government). I believe the US is behind the chemical weapons attack in Syria and that it was used as a false flag operation in order to aggressively go after the people of Syria. Also, ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, etc. are mostly all supported, trained, and equipped by the US, so we are not going after terrorists, but we ARE the terrorists who are killing innocents across the globe, and in particular Christians – we are the persecutors, under orders from this shadow government. Our own government will also come against us, too, to take down our nation.

I believe nuclear war is coming to the world. I don’t know when. I believe it could be very soon. I believe the weapons, at the hands of the US government are ready to go for whenever they get the order, i.e. the authority to use this type of force. The Lord has shown me nuclear weapons in bodies of water more so than he has shown me them in the air, though certainly they could be transported by air into the bodies of water. This shadow government (New World Order ‘beast’) is using the threat of nuclear attacks as a means presently to get the nations of this world and the people of this world to bow to the beast. Not everyone is complying. Many are resisting. If they do not comply, though, they will face the wrath of this global government. Where we are headed, I believe, is to a divided world, i.e. there will be those who will follow the beast and those who will follow Jesus Christ. There will be no more middle ground – one side or the other.

God Does Not Change (application of vv. 6-18 to today)

“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. (v. 6)

I am not familiar with the church across the world, but I am familiar with the church here in America. God is going to come in judgment against America because the vast majority of his church first of all partnered with an evil government (via the 501c3). Thus, they brought the government into the church as head and turned the body of Christ into a human business, and they have marketed it just like a business to the world. They entertain the world instead of preaching repentance to them for forgiveness of sins. And, so they dilute the gospel to make it more attractive to the world, and to give people carte blanche (free rein) to continue in sin without guilt.

Although this does not apply to all Christians in America, or to all local fellowships of believers, many Christians in America have gone the way of the world and have adopted its ways, values, attitudes, thinking and behaviors. It is barely distinguishable between the church and the world anymore. So many Christians spend hours upon hours watching TV, surfing the NET, chatting on social media sites, texting their friends, exchanging pictures and videos, especially selfies, watching ballgames, playing sports, or taking care of their prized possessions, and often to the exclusion of time spent alone with our Lord. But, it isn’t just the time, but that they give their hearts, devotion, loyalties, commitments, passion, etc. to these things which have no eternal value whatsoever, while they neglect the family of God and the kingdom of heaven and their Lord, who is to be their owner-master.

But, even beyond that, many Christians in America have returned to sinful lifestyles and are involved in inappropriate contentography or in watching sexual or sensual material on TV or on the internet. A large percentage of our pastors have dabbled in or are addicted to inappropriate contentography, too. Many Christians have gotten involved in extra-marital affairs at the work place or on the internet, via social media sites and private chats. Since so many Christians have adopted or are influenced by the ways and values of the world, many of them also have no conscience about lying, deceiving, cheating, stealing, gossiping, or overeating, etc. And, even when God convicts their hearts, they don’t listen, and they don’t obey him, but they continue on in their sinful ways. Yet, through judgment, God intends to revive his church and to bring her back to him as her ONLY Lord and Savior.

Yet, this doesn’t describe every Christian, not that we are all perfect who are not walking in sin, but there are Christians in America who fear the Lord with awe, honor and respect, who are praying for revival in our nation and for the salvation of their loved ones before the Lord returns. And, many more will be there, too, when revival does come, and then we will see that division, i.e. that distinction between those who serve God and those who serve the flesh and the devil (and the beast). Yet, until then, we have to realize that time is not on our side. These things prophesied in scripture will take place. God’s Word will be fulfilled. So, take this to heart.

Here I Go Again / Casting Crowns

…So maybe this time
I'll speak the words of life
With Your fire in my eyes
But that old familiar fear
is tearin' at my words
What am I so afraid of?
'Cause here I go again
Talkin' 'bout the rain
And mullin' over things
that won't live past today
And as I dance around the truth