tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Point is - Trump said he was called. No one proved otherwise.

Point is - Trump made NO CLAIM of HOW a potential candidate is selected to be on the cover of Time mag.

Point is - Time made a comment -

Later Friday evening, Time disputed the president's claim, tweeting that he "is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year."

In order for the President to be "incorrect" about HOW Time chooses Person of the Year.........Trump would have HAD TO SAID "HOW Time chooses Person of the Year".

WHERE IS TRUMP"S conveniently missing COMMENT saying HOW Time chooses Person of the Year?

AGAIN....
anyone ??
blindfolded-buddy-icon.gif

WHERE IS TRUMP"S conveniently missing COMMENT saying HOW Time chooses Person of the Year?

God Bless,
SBC
uhmmm...this wasn't a story until President Trump MADE it a story. Time magazine didn't post something on twitter and the President responded to it, he made a claim and Time corrected his claim. If you want to blame anyone for this whole mess, that buck stops right at the President's desk.
As for the "Where's the claim the President was supposed to have made about how Time chooses "Person of the year"?" that would be him claiming Time contacted him in the first place about setting up a shoot. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The media lies WAY more than Trump does. I understand why you don't like Trump, but I don't get the unwavering trust in the media.
So how does that make any difference even if it were true, which I maintain it is not?

Upvote 0

RadiantGrace

Jul 18, 2017
Russian Federal Subject of America
✟23,705.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's word against TIME's. I'm not going to worry about it. Trump's critics would be well advised not to either, but it seems they can't help themselves...

It's not his word against Time's, it is his word against all those he has made up similar lies about. He makes up stories that never happened. He says he was asked to appear on things when he was never asked. The problem is that he isn't a celebrity anymore, he is the President and he consistantly lies and destroys his credibility over things that have no importance to anyone but himself.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guess it depends on how much one with a blindfold can see.

It is always gratifying to recognize your own flaws.

However we have seen your viewpoint already so no need to repeat it.

Graz for passing the self reflection part anyway. Didn’t think you had it on you honestly. Good work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you have no credentials in pathology, but make an "arm chair" diagnosis....eh?

Here is some expert opinion

Life's Extremes: Pathological Liar vs. Straight Shooter

"Pathological liars have a pattern of frequent, repeated and excessive lies or lying behavior for which there is no apparent benefit or gain for the liar," said Charles Dike, clinical professor of psychiatry at Yale University and medical director of the Whiting Forensic Division of Connecticut Valley Hospital.

Upvote 0

RadiantGrace

Jul 18, 2017
✟23,705.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you have no credentials in pathology, but make an "arm chair" diagnosis....eh?
God Bless,
SBC

I see you were being serious with your question.

Ironically, I actually work in pathology, which has nothing to do with a diagnosis of being a pathological liar. Pathology basically refers to fields that diagnose and study disease in cells and tissues. That's why I thought you were being silly, but you were being serious. I have a better understanding of why you voted for Trump.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It is always gratifying to recognize your own flaws.

I don't see it as a flaw to see the good in people ~ or not convict a person in the media ~

But then ~ some people crave negativity ~ and gossip without facts.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Here is some expert opinion

Life's Extremes: Pathological Liar vs. Straight Shooter

"Pathological liars have a pattern of frequent, repeated and excessive lies or lying behavior for which there is no apparent benefit or gain for the liar," said Charles Dike, clinical professor of psychiatry at Yale University and medical director of the Whiting Forensic Division of Connecticut Valley Hospital.

And? Did something indicate I requested to know what a pathological liar is? Uh no.

Where is Trump's quote saying he was revealing HOW Time chooses a person for their cover? After all that is the accusation -

Where is the name of the person Trump said he spoke to from the Boyscouts and his denial of having spoken to Trump? After all that is the accusation -

Charles Dike, clinical professor of psychiatry ~
And you? Are you a psychiatrist and the President your patient?
After all you made a clinical diagnosis -based on what? You have yet to provide any facts for your allegations.

Calling someone a liar doesn't make you correct - it simply makes you an accuser.

Without the facts to back up your claim - simply makes your accusations not creditable.

Many many many blessings to you,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I see you were being serious with your question.

Ironically, I actually work in pathology, which has nothing to do with a diagnosis of being a pathological liar. Pathology basically refers to fields that diagnose and study disease in cells and tissues. That's why I thought you were being silly, but you were being serious. I have a better understanding of why you voted for Trump.

For one thing, I never said who I voted for ~ for another thing, with your "basically" reference, inability to give nothing more than accusations, I have a better understanding of your mode of operation.

psychopathology
The science concerned with the pathology of the mind and behavior.

Many Blessings to you,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Time disputed the president's claim, tweeting that he "is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year."

In order for the President to be "incorrect" about HOW Time chooses Person of the Year.........Trump would have HAD TO SAID "HOW Time chooses Person of the Year".

LOL ~ come on Trump accusers....where is Trump's comment, that TIME said was "incorrect"....and you agree with.....lol

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Point is - Trump said he was called. No one proved otherwise.

Point is - Trump made NO CLAIM of HOW a potential candidate is selected to be on the cover of Time mag.

Point is - Time made a comment -

Later Friday evening, Time disputed the president's claim, tweeting that he "is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year."

AGAIN....
anyone ??
blindfolded-buddy-icon.gif

God Bless,
SBC

If I were running TIME I would not be contacting the potential person of the year and asking for photo shoots and so forth. I would simply let it be a surprise to all. And if that is the way its really done, TIME'S comment would be appropriate.

Upvote 0

RadiantGrace

Jul 18, 2017
✟23,705.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For one thing, I never said who I voted for ~ for another thing, with your "basically" reference, inability to give nothing more than accusations, I have a better understanding of your mode of operation.

You thought a pathologist was a person that diagnosed an individual as a pathological liar. I found your post so silly and misinformed I thought you were joking:
"So you have no credentials in pathology, but make an "arm chair" diagnosis....eh?"

A pathologist, in short, has gone to medical school and diagnoses disease by studying tissue and cells. People who work with tissues and cells to diagnose disease work in pathology. Pathology is not the study of pathological liars. One does not get "credentials in pathology" to determine if a person is a pathological liar.

One trait of educated, intelligent people is their acceptance of mistakes. Everyone makes them and they let it go. It is rather sad and telling when a person continues to make excuses and roll around in their own mistakes instead of just moving on.

psychopathology
The science concerned with the pathology of the mind and behavior.

Many Blessings to you,
SBC

Pathology, imagine a doctor studying slides under a microscope, when it involves the study or diagnosis or psychological disorders as they relate to what is biologically observable is called psychopathology. If you want to roll around in your own mistake further, go or it. Please continue trying to argue one needs "credentials in pathology" to diagnosis a pathological liar.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Consider what the Lord God desires , if you profess that you are Christian you would support a man who desires to bring America back to God as Trump desires to do,
People who get pulled into believing every slant that the media puts out are being lead astray.
America suffers because she has been the victim of those politicians that are trying to remove God Almighty and His ways from our country. Being led astray by the likes of obama who lied to the American people saying he is Christian , he did this because if he would have told the truth that he truly is devoted to islam he would not have been elected, he is a sheep in wolves clothing.

obama did everything he could possibly do to remove Christ from America - then brags that America is no longer a Christian nation- because he did everything he could to
make it happen,

People who profess to be Christian should show support in their votes by voting for someone who wants to bring Christianity back to America , bring America back to God
When people who profess to be Christian express disdain for a man that wants to bring America back to God they show their own hypocrisy.
Trump has done more to bring America back to God in less than a year than obama did in 8 years

While Trump may be arrogant and born with the silver spoon - he has a team of born-again Christian support group that is helping Trump how to be a great president , becoming a great president is like becoming great Christian - it is a growing process

Christians need to realize that if you support or vote for a president that is in favor of killing babies , removing Christian principles from our country and military and all the evil that has been done under obama that you also are supporting the removal of Christianity from America!

You will not see all the good things that Trump has done
in the secular media because the secular media is anti-Christian

Have you not seen the scripture that declares
Judge not lest ye be judged for the measure that which you judge others is the standard you create for God Almighty to judge you

Upvote 0