loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TIME Magazine Introduces 'Pettiest Person Of The Year' Award
TIME Magazine has announces a new annual issue dedicated to the ‘Pettiest Person of the Year’. The idea for the new award came after President Trump tweeted that Greta Thunberg needed ‘anger management’ classes and that her being named TIME Person of the Year for 2019 was ‘ridiculous’.

“We immediately put out a rush issue.”

Though they still went through a formal process of judging who was the pettiest person of the year, there was little doubt who would win.

“Obviously we had to give a number of Reality TV stars due consideration, but really there was no contest.”

Clinching it for the President was an image he tweeted of himself with Rocky’s body, which was selected for the cover.
tulc(thinks this award is well deserved!) :oldthumbsup:

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Very unlikely that any of this "not news" gamesmanship will save Time Magazine. Who here, for instance, has a paid subscription to Time?
I'll gladly offer a full year's paid gift subscription in places where it is legal and available,
in exchange for a good running pickup truck (leagl and pd for/no encumbrances) !

:)

hahaha

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Time is so desperate, they need to risk showing how petty they are in order to take a swipe at some one only to gain attention for themselves, I'd say it's Times time to time out, or better yet, retire altogether.
...uhmmm...I'm a little unclear on what your post is about. Are you talking about the OP, which is from a satire site, or are you discussing something else? :scratch:
tulc(likes to understand things) :wave:

Upvote 0