Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
But perhaps the most absurd of all the conspiracy theories being peddled by anti-vaxxers is that the pandemic we’re dealing with is actually the result of the deployment of 5G wireless technology. This claim is almost too stupid to even address, but organizations like Ofcom have done so anyway, breaking down the science behind how we use the electromagnetic spectrum, where various signals for TV, mobile phones, and Wi-Fi live in the airwaves and the frequencies which are actually harmful to humans.

Put simply, cell phone towers aren’t responsible for a viral pandemic. I know, I can’t believe I have to actually write that, but that’s apparently what it’s come down to.
Anti-vaxxers already have unfathomably stupid coronavirus theories

Multiple videos seen thousands of times across social media claim to show magnets sticking to peoples’ arms after they’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19.

These videos don’t prove that the contents of the vaccine are magnetic, or contain microchips as claimed in the video.

Al Edwards, an associate professor in biomedical technology from the University of Reading, told Newsweek there was “absolutely no way" a magnet could stick to a person’s arm after an injection.
Covid-19 vaccines do not make you magnetic - Full Fact

Here’s Where That COVID-19 Vaccine Infertility Myth Came From—And Why It Is Not True
Here’s Where That COVID-19 Vaccine Infertility Myth Came From—And Why It Is Not True

Rumor: The Vaccine Is Made with the Virus
(it isn't)
Rumor: The Vaccine Will Alter Your DNA
(it can't)
Rumor: The Vaccine Is Made with Fetal Tissue
(it isn't)
Rumor: The Medical World Is In on the Conspiracy
(No conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people has been or could be successful)
5 Nastiest Rumors About the COVID Vaccine—Busted

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,831.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, vaccinated Christians are people. Vaccinated Christians are those who do their best to remain healthy and alive; unvaccinated Christians apparently don't care if they live or die. Sheep follow and trust their shepherd, goats don't.

And how did you figure out I don't do my best to stay healthy and alive? My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, of course I need to take the best care of it. I don't smoke, drink, barely eat any meet, or sweets, I avoid fast food, exercise regularly, wear the masks even if I might be exempt and I struggle to breath in it sometimes, because it does stop spreading the droplets.

Why don't I then get vaccinated? Because I believe the vaccine is bad and it will cause mutations and spreading of covid in the future. Therefore I don't think I will protect anyone by taking the jab. Now you might think this is absolute nonsense...but if you believe something to be bad, even if it's not, you still don't do what it's bad, because that would be a sin.
If the vaccine is indeed bad, but you took it in faith, that you would protect others, then if the vaccine is bad, God will protect you from it. He wouldn't do the same for me, because I think it's bad.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,831.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know what there are several and yeah there are side effect about 2/10% have reactions...ever medication on the planet has a percentage of people that bad reactions.

That is absolutely correct. Even paracetamol has some nasty rare side effects. But no one is going to ban me from travelling to another country, or to go to a restaurant if I don't take a paracetamol. This is no longer about health, but control. I am more that happy to wear masks on public transport, and all the interiors, and even be responsible to keep a distance in shops but to ban me from going to restaurants and going to abroad when I'm fully healthy just because I don't take the jab is absolute nonsense.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why don't I then get vaccinated? Because I believe the vaccine is bad and it will cause mutations and spreading of covid in the future.

The problem is, your misconceptions are putting others at risk. You owe it to yourself, and to your fellow humans to learn about it. A callous disregard for others is not the way you serve God.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am more that happy to wear masks on public transport, and all the interiors, and even be responsible to keep a distance in shops but to ban me from going to restaurants and going to abroad when I'm fully healthy just because I don't take the jab is absolute nonsense.

It is your call as to whether or not you protect yourself. It is every business owner's call as to whether or not he will permit you to endanger his customers. That's how freedom works.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,831.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is your call as to whether or not you protect yourself. It is every business owner's call as to whether or not he will permit you to endanger his customers. That's how freedom works.

How does a healthy person with a good immunity, that already has antibodies endanger others? Even the double jabbed spread the virus quite a lot, in UK by thousands a day. A health official recently said on news that 60% of covid patients in hospitals have been vaccinated. Then he corrected himself after few hours that is is 40%. Still a high number.

Here is another video

And why do people who have antibodies still vaccinate? It is unlikely they will catch it again.

Do you really want to disallow unvaccinated from ever going to public? C'mon now

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
How does a healthy person with a good immunity, that already has antibodies endanger others? Even the double jabbed spread the virus quite a lot, in UK by thousands a day. A health official recently said on news that 60% of covid patients in hospitals have been vaccinated. Then he corrected himself after few hours that is is 40%. Still a high number.

Here is another video

And why do people who have antibodies still vaccinate? It is unlikely they will catch it again.

Do you really want to disallow unvaccinated from ever going to public? C'mon now

Here in Florida, over 95% of the people being admitted to hospitals are those that aren't fully vaccinated or not at all vaccinated. That falls in line with the both the Moderna vaccine and Pfizer vaccine providing 94% and 95%, respectively, of effectiveness against Covid-19.

Yesterday, over 21,000 new cases of Covid in Florida alone.

Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And how did you figure out I don't do my best to stay healthy and alive? My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, of course I need to take the best care of it. I don't smoke, drink, barely eat any meet, or sweets, I avoid fast food, exercise regularly, wear the masks even if I might be exempt and I struggle to breath in it sometimes, because it does stop spreading the droplets.

Why don't I then get vaccinated? Because I believe the vaccine is bad and it will cause mutations and spreading of covid in the future. Therefore I don't think I will protect anyone by taking the jab. Now you might think this is absolute nonsense...but if you believe something to be bad, even if it's not, you still don't do what it's bad, because that would be a sin.
If the vaccine is indeed bad, but you took it in faith, that you would protect others, then if the vaccine is bad, God will protect you from it. He wouldn't do the same for me, because I think it's bad.
(it isn't)
(it can't)
(it isn't)
(No conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people has been or could be successful)

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,831.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(it isn't)
(it can't)
(it isn't)

What does this how to do with anything?
Are all these people faking it too? Log into Facebook

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟426,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
How does a healthy person with a good immunity, that already has antibodies endanger others?

Among other reasons, because the probability of getting reinfected varies across age groups, with those over 65 more likely to be reinfected than younger people. So even if you are a relatively healthy younger person with antibodies, if you are around older people, you could unwittingly be driving up reinfection rates in that more vulnerable older group.

That likely becomes less true the longer this pandemic goes on, since even studies that show that antibodies persist for longer than originally thought, like the study done in Iceland summarized at the above link, still put the length of time that the antibodies remain present in the immune system at four months, while we have been living with Covid-19 for something on the order of a year and a half already (here in the USA, where I am).

Also, it is possible to be infected, develop antibodies, and then be reinfected by a different strain of Covid, as happened to the unlucky man in Hong Kong (25 August story at the link).

It is not others who would be barring you or any other person who chooses to be unvaccinated from public life, but you yourself by the choice that you have made. If you don't like the outcome, you need to make a different choice, because business owners are not going to bend over backwards to keep the patronage of a subset of people who will literally destroy their business (as in, cause it to be shut down so that everyone loses).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How does a healthy person with a good immunity, that already has antibodies endanger others?

Because such people can carry the virus with no symptoms at all.
Health officials on Friday released details of that research, which was key in this week’s decision by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to recommend that vaccinated people return to wearing masks indoors in parts of the U.S. where the delta variant is fueling infection surges. The authors said the findings suggest the CDC’s mask guidance should be expanded to include the entire country, even outside of hot spots.

The findings have the potential to upend past thinking about how the disease is spread. Previously, vaccinated people who got infected were thought to have low levels of virus and to be unlikely to pass it to others. But the new data shows that is not the case with the delta variant.
COVID-19 outbreak study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thats not how mutations or vaccines work, the virus will mutate at will like everything does every generation, vaccines aren't going to cause mutations, the virus does that on it's own.

Upvote 0