Debi1967 is the love of my life!!!!
Sep 24, 2005
Green Valley, IL.
✟10,505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well my friends, the time has come for me to search out new things for a while. Some things have happened here at CF which I can not condone. Sorry but I can't really go into detail about it because if I did the door for CF could be closed for life for me. I have burned enough bridges in my past to learn that isn't a wise thing to do. I don't know if I will return to CF or not but I at least want to keep that possibility open.

I want to tell you all that you have been a great blessing to me and I have enjoyed sharing opinions, debating, and joking around with all of you. You have enriched my life and my walk with God, and for that I will be eternally grateful. Some of the things you have shared have enlightened me and caused me to see a bigger picture, for that I am also grateful.

I don't know exactly what I am going to do right now. CF and the internet has been a big part of my life for the last few years. All I do know is that there is a world right out my front door that is beckoning me. Maybe I can make a difference there and learn a few things along the way.:)

I leave you with my prayers and a reminder to

LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
EVEN AS CHRIST HAS
US!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Your brother in Christ...Rob:hug::wave:

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ah, if only, if only you knew that you may have planted some seeds. The seeds planted are in those who only read and don't post.

What a shame that you are leaving. We all have a new purpose in life, and I pray that you will find that purpose.

Blessings Rob, even though I didn't know you.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.