Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Then post your evidence. Show us one post where I have been refuted either Scripturally, scientifically or historically. You cannot since to refute me means that you must also refute Scripture, science and history.
More lies. Follow the link in my post. You know you've been refuted many times scripturally, scientifically and historically. But rather than admit it you resort to lying and denial.

Proverbs 12:22

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I'm a creationist and no one refutes my posts since I show the agreement of Scripture science and history.

And nobody can refute my claims that there are invisible rabbits living on the moon. What's your point?

All I get is bad mouthing and an arrogant view of people who CANNOT explain the physical process of changing Apes into Humans.

The physical process of evolution is well understood. That you don't understand it isn't our problem. Only you can decide if you want to make the effort to understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman777 said:
Then post your evidence. Show us one post where I have been refuted either Scripturally, scientifically or historically. You cannot since to refute me means that you must also refute Scripture, science and history.

More lies. Follow the link in my post. You know you've been refuted many times scripturally, scientifically and historically. But rather than admit it you resort to lying and denial.

Is that the reason no one can show ANY evidence of their false accusations? "Just call the bumpkin a Liar" and it will make us look like big men, they must think.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>All I get is bad mouthing and an arrogant view of people who CANNOT explain the physical process of changing Apes into Humans.

The physical process of evolution is well understood. That you don't understand it isn't our problem. Only you can decide if you want to make the effort to understand.

Not so, since you are the first to even try to support the current consensus. Evolution posits that evolution of Humans superior intelligence happened to only one species, in the past, can never be repeated, was driven by random mutations with no direction and which did not happen to any other creature except mankind.

Every other living creature evolves through sex but evolutionists expect us to believe that prehistoric people, who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, did it through another process which inserted God's superior intelligence into them. All I want to know is WHAT is that secret process? I don't expect an answer since I never get one, but at least I try to expose the false assumptions of the ToE.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The physical processes of changing apes into humans is well understood.Humans ARE apes

Amen, IF we believe man instead of God. God tells us that Humans (mankind) were made long BEFORE any other living creature on the 3rd Day before plants, herbs and trees. Genesis 2:4-9 The question is simple. Do you believe God or man?

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Every other living creature evolves through sex but evolutionists expect us to believe that prehistoric people, who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, did it through another process which inserted God's superior intelligence into them.

The supernatural is not subject to scientific inquiry. Ergo, claims about "God's superior intelligence" is not a scientifically testable concept; it's a religious belief.

If you are expecting religious beliefs to be subject to scientific testing, then no wonder you're having trouble here.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Amen, IF we believe man instead of God. God tells us that Humans (mankind) were made long BEFORE any other living creature on the 3rd Day before plants, herbs and trees. Genesis 2:4-9 The question is simple. Do you believe God or man?
. I believe God so when fossils are found I don’t believe the devil put them there . Nor do I believe the geological layers are changed by the devil . And if Chimp DNA is 98% similar to H sapiens I don’t believe the devil is telling me that humans are apes , our shared DNA is . Since I KNOW that god doesn’t lie, His Creation doesn’t either.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Aman777 said:

Is that the reason no one can show ANY evidence of their false accusations? "Just call the bumpkin a Liar" and it will make us look like big men, they must think.
If you want to label yourself a bumpkin and a liar, that's your choice. I'm pointing out that it is a lie to say nobody has refuted you. You well know you have been refuted many times over. I even provided a link to one such example.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Aman:>>All I get is bad mouthing and an arrogant view of people who CANNOT explain the physical process of changing Apes into Humans.

Not so, since you are the first to even try to support the current consensus. Evolution posits that evolution of Humans superior intelligence happened to only one species, in the past, can never be repeated, was driven by random mutations with no direction and which did not happen to any other creature except mankind.

Every other living creature evolves through sex but evolutionists expect us to believe that prehistoric people, who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, did it through another process which inserted God's superior intelligence into them. All I want to know is WHAT is that secret process? I don't expect an answer since I never get one, but at least I try to expose the false assumptions of the ToE.
So far you're not doing so well, because evolution doesn't make those assumptions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The supernatural is not subject to scientific inquiry.

False, since IF God the Holy Spirit is the Author of Scripture, and He is, then His Word MUST agree in every way with every discovery of mankind, and it does. Since ONLY God knew the scientific Truth in Genesis more than 3k years ago, it's empirical (testable) evidence of the Literal God.

Ergo, claims about "God's superior intelligence" is not a scientifically testable concept; it's a religious belief.

False, since mankind's intelligence is the highest we can observe in our cosmos and God tells us that Human intelligence is comparable to God's. Genesis 3:22 This explains WHY Humans have the superior intelligence which is only surpassed by God. Mindless Nature does NOT and cannot produced superior intelligence in Apes, no matter how many mortal men CLAIM it does. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
. I believe God so when fossils are found I don’t believe the devil put them there . Nor do I believe the geological layers are changed by the devil . And if Chimp DNA is 98% similar to H sapiens I don’t believe the devil is telling me that humans are apes , our shared DNA is . Since I KNOW that god doesn’t lie, His Creation doesn’t either.

Amen. Human genetics were altered when Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans (descendants of Adam) to marry. They married and produced children with the prehistoric people who had been on planet Earth for Millions of years BEFORE the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat 11k years ago. History records the arrival of Adam's descendants on this Earth. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So far you're not doing so well, because evolution doesn't make those assumptions.

Then please explain the process of placing God's superior intelligence in prehistoric people who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. You cannot since ONLY through the sexual process can one's intelligence be changed. You MUST inherit Adam's superior intelligence or you are NOT Human. Genesis 3:22

Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Keep the design examples before their eyes. Make them push design behind complexity to the side.
they said that they dont know if such an object is evidence for design if its able to reproduce. i do think otherwise but any one and its own belief.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟143,395.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
they said that they dont know if such an object is evidence for design if its able to reproduce. i do think otherwise but any one and its own belief.

That's not what we said. That's what you made of it in your head, as usual.

What I said was: I can't answer your question about a certain object if I am required to imagine what that object looks like, because the object is NOT REAL and just a product of YOUR IMAGINATION.

Please use real world data if you wish to make points about real world science.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
I don't know because I can't make any assessment one way or the other, concerning object that only exist in YOUR imagination.

Again: you'ld have to show me one first..

i dont need to show you a real self replicating car to know that such a car (if were exist) is evidence for design. its a simple logical conclusion base on the car shape and parts.

Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
That's not what we said. That's what you made of it in your head, as usual.

realy? here is my original question again: "if you will find such a self replicating car you will conclude design or not?"

and your answer was "I don't know".

What I said was: I can't answer your question about a certain object if I am required to imagine what that object looks like,

i actually showed you an image of that object. so this is not true.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
If you've already made up your mind that you know how everything works better than everyone else, then that's that.

Amen, but it's available to any person who lives in the last days of this Earth. The "increased knowledge" Dan 12:4 or accumulated knowledge of our time, unlocks the scientific secrets God hid in Genesis. This allows atheists, agnostics and "ALL flesh" Act 2:17 of the last generation, to see that God's scientific Truth in Genesis is now being confirmed by today's scientists. It's empirical (testable) evidence of God, which cannot be refuted by mortal mankind since it will be announced by Science. Otherwise, ALL flesh could not understand. Amen?

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
the last days of this Earth.

You'll forgive me if my eyes glaze over and I tune out the moment someone starts talking about the "last days". The batting average for those predicting the apocalypse is still zero and I'm not expecting that to change any time soon.

It's empirical (testable) evidence of God, which cannot be refuted by mortal mankind since it will be announced by Science.

If you've decided that the supernatural is empirically testable, then you've decided something which directly contradicts how science works. This is why people don't take you seriously.

Upvote 0