Thy People shall be Delivered..

O

Old Timer

A simple thread to speak on the future deliverance of Israel in the time of the end.

Here's how I will kick it off.. Daniel 12 which has a perfect connection to Revelation 12 with respect to the things which shall be hereafter.

I'm sure the haters of Israel will come in and viciously attack the truth here.. although that's nothing new now is it.

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't hate Israel; I hope the area gets more constitutional republics like it. But the expression of the time of trouble 'such as never happened before and will not happen again' was used about the 'unequaled trouble' of the last week of the 490. Ie, the events of the 1st century in Judea.

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

Now this is perhaps one of the most neglected and ignored warnings from the Apostle to the Gentiles..

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,

There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

I'm going to take the liberty to interpret this portion of scripture.. and simply state that it means precisely what it says..

Paul does not want any brother in Christ to be ignorant of what has happened with Israel.. because that leads to one thing.. becoming wise in your own conceits.

And it's simple too..

Israel is blinded in part until the fullness of the GENTILES be come in.

It's not complicated.

For then (after the fullness of the Gentiles come in), the Deliverer shall come from Sion and turn away ungodliness from JACOB.

Who is Jacob?

Jacob is Israel.

Now watch the haters of the truth make this say everything and anything but what it actually does say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

I don't hate Israel; .

Now who should we believe?

This statement of yours... or POST after POST after POST after THREAD after THREAD after THREAD which speaks of nothing but the DofJ (as you so constantly write it)..

It's obvious that you hate Israel.

Why else would you constantly write of the DofJ when the truth of scripture writes of their DELIVERANCE in the time of the end?

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

So what is the connection between Daniel 12 and Revelation 12?

Michael of course..

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

Now remember what Daniel 12 speaks of... Michael standing up and Daniel's people (Israelites of course) being DELIVERED in the time of the end.

Now look at Revelation 12..

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

Nope....Just because one is in Christ,dosn't make them an Elect...Also not all of Israel will be saved..........

Once again the Lord Jesus Christ is the elect of God. The Lord Jesus Christ is His Chosen one.. and any person who is in Christ is the elect.

IOW, there are NO elect outside of Christ.

If you're a member of the church of God then you're a member of the body of CHRIST and are therefore the elect of God.. because CHRIST is the elect of God.

If you're a member of the Israel of God then you're the elect, because all Israel shall be saved and be in Christ who once again is the elect.

If you'd like simple scriptural proof (which I understand doesn't matter to many) then read Matthew 12:18 which is from Isaiah 42 where it says this..

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Now again, I understand that the truth doesn't really matter to many folks around here.. although there it is nonetheless.

I also understand that you'll probably start talking about some prior earth age and how you existed before you were born etc etc etc.. or how you'll deny the bodily resurrection of the dead.

This thread is about ISRAEL being DELIVERED in the time of the end.. something which I also understand many here can't stomach.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

n2thelight

Once again the Lord Jesus Christ is the elect of God. The Lord Jesus Christ is His Chosen one.. and any person who is in Christ is the elect.

IOW, there are NO elect outside of Christ.

If you're a member of the church of God then you're a member of the body of CHRIST and are therefore the elect of God.. because CHRIST is the elect of God.

If you're a member of the Israel of God then you're the elect, because all Israel shall be saved and be in Christ who once again is the elect.

If you'd like simple scriptural proof (which I understand doesn't matter to many) then read Matthew 12:18 which is from Isaiah 42 where it says this..

Now again, I understand that the truth doesn't really matter to many folks around here.. although there it is nonetheless.

I also understand that you'll probably start talking about some prior earth age and how you existed before you were born etc etc etc.. or how you'll deny the bodily resurrection of the dead.

This thread is about ISRAEL being DELIVERED in the time of the end.. something which I also understand many here can't stomach.

Figure out who Israel is,and then maybe you can deliver something!!!!!!

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

Figure out who Israel is,and then maybe you can deliver something!!!!!!

As mentioned, I understand that the simple truth doesn't matter to many here.. obviously yourself included.

Israel is Jacob.. it's so plain in the scriptures that I seriously don't understand how it can be missed.. even for a carnal mind for crying out loud.

Why do you think that there are TWELVE TRIBES of Israel.. because there are TWELVE SONS of JACOB.

It's not complicated, you're an Israelite if you are a literal descendant of one of Jacob's sons.. You're a member of the Israel of God if you're an Israelite justified by faith.

Now I know that might be boring to you with your ridiculous view on a previous earth age and you existing before you were born.. but that's what the simple truth says.

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

It's truly amazing how the rulers of the darkness of this world have blinded the minds of so many concerning Israel and their DELIVERANCE in the time of the end.

There are many here who don't understand who Israel is.. they've either bought into the lie that the church is Israel or it's some other ridiculous concoction of who Israel is.

Israel is JACOB.. the one who was left alone and who wrestled with the man until the breaking of the Day.. and as Paul (the Apostle to the Gentiles would write)..

The night is far spent.. the Day is at hand.

Upvote 0
N

n2thelight

As mentioned, I understand that the simple truth doesn't matter to many here.. obviously yourself included.

Israel is Jacob.. it's so plain in the scriptures that I seriously don't understand how it can be missed.. even for a carnal mind for crying out loud.

Why do you think that there are TWELVE TRIBES of Israel.. because there are TWELVE SONS of JACOB.

It's not complicated, you're an Israelite if you are a literal descendant of one of Jacob's sons.. You're a member of the Israel of God if you're an Israelite justified by faith.

Now I know that might be boring to you with your ridiculous view on a previous earth age and you existing before you were born.. but that's what the simple truth says.

Like I said,just because one is in Christ dosn't make them an Elect...As for where was I before birth,I was with God,simple as that........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
O

Old Timer

Like I said,just because one is in Christ dosn't make them an Elect...As for where was I before birth,I was with God,simple as that........

You can say whatever you like.. like the sky is black for all I care.. that doesn't make it true.

You and I are at best liars..

The truth however tells us that Christ is the elect..

If you'd like to reject that then go right ahead.. that's what I said when I began the conversation with you.. the truth doesn't matter.. and obviously it doesn't to you if after being shown that Christ is the elect.. you reject it.

Upvote 0
N

n2thelight

You can say whatever you like.. like the sky is black for all I care.. that doesn't make it true.

You and I are at best liars..

The truth however tells us that Christ is the elect..

If you'd like to reject that then go right ahead.. that's what I said when I began the conversation with you.. the truth doesn't matter.. and obviously it doesn't to you if after being shown that Christ is the elect.. you reject it.

I'll pull your coat later on the Elect.....

Upvote 0