Thugs waving Palestine flag smash up house of Muslim YouTuber they accuse of ‘disrespecting our brot

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
"AN ANGRY mob filmed themselves smashing up a Muslim YouTuber’s home after accusing him of “disrespecting Palestine”.

A shocking video shows the masked gang waving the Palestinian flag whilst hurling bricks through the windows of Mufti Abu Layth in the early hours of this morning.
"

Thugs with Palestine flag smash up home of Muslim they accuse of being pro-Israel

Here's a Christian acedemic and street apologist response to this event. He engages with Muslims in formal public debates and on the street.

In my view he speaks for the majority of Christians, but what do you think?

NOTE: The F-bomb is used by this Muslim mob of cowards in the video they recorded.

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Mufti Abu Layth is no friend of Israel but he has an inherent respect for human life . Still, this is considered being “anti Palestinian” which shows Israel ( whatever it’s own faults) will never have a negotiable option for its own right to exist. I see many similarities between living under Hamas & the US Democratic party and the wretched social conditions & conflict their politics thrive on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) I see many similarities between living under Hamas & the US Democrat party and the wretched social conditions & conflict their politics thrive on.
Wow...we Democrats sound like scary/awful people.
tulc(doesn't really feel that scary/awful) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Wow...we Democrats sound like scary/awful people.
tulc(doesn't really feel that scary/awful) :sorry:

I believe the consequences of Democratic Party policies end up being about the same as hamas. I see a moderate Palestinian being terrorized by the thugs and Jews in America being attacked.

I have also on a local level seen a couple Democrats thriving on human misery.

Kids for cash scandal - Wikipedia

Mark Ciavarella - Wikipedia

Michael Conahan - Wikipedia

I routinely see republicans demonized on a ridiculous level. I do not think all democrats are like that but I just want to give examples that there are 2 sides to the coin.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I believe the consequences of Democratic Party policies end up being about the same as hamas. I see a moderate Palestinian being terrorized by the thugs and Jews in America being attacked.

I have also on a local level seen a couple Democrats thriving on human misery.

Kids for cash scandal - Wikipedia

Mark Ciavarella - Wikipedia

Michael Conahan - Wikipedia

I routinely see republicans demonized on a ridiculous level. I do not think all democrats are like that but I just want to give examples that there are 2 sides to the coin.
I also see poor people being forced to live in an apartheid state where they are under constant military occupation and many who do not have rights within the society. You can't have a society where you are argue, "I'll give you rights only when..." You'll never have peace if you promote that idea.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)I do not think all democrats are like that but I just want to give examples that there are 2 sides to the coin.
...then perhaps you should have made that distinction in you post? Because what you said was:
I see many similarities between living under Hamas & the US Democrat party and the wretched social conditions & conflict their politics thrive on.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I also see poor people being forced to live in an apartheid state where they are under constant military occupation and many who do not have rights within the society. You can't have a society where you are argue, "I'll give you rights only when..." You'll never have peace if you promote that idea.

It seems like criminal syndicates run the Palestinian Territories keeping the people in misery. All they ever seem to have to offer them is rockets to fire at Israel. Israeli repression further isolates the Palestinians and their syndicates fire more rockets at Israel & on & on it goes. I do not believe these syndicates ( Hamas etc.) have any desire to negotiate and will have their people starve in the process.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What is it about these “syndicates” that makes them “criminal”?
I believe the thugs terrorizing people like Abu Layth are a good example of their form of law enforcement.

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status