• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Through the Psalms verse by verse (8)

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by Bullheadangel811, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Bullheadangel811

Bullheadangel811 Junior Member

+194
    Pentecostal
    Single
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Isatis

Isatis Disciple of Christ

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:130 The unfolding of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple.

3. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:131 I opened my mouth wide and panted, For I longed for Your commandments.

4. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:132 Turn to me and be gracious to me, After Your manner with those who love Your name.

5. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:133 Establish my footsteps in Your word, And do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.

6. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:134 Redeem me from the oppression of man, That I may keep Your precepts.

7. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:135 Make Your face shine upon Your servant, And teach me Your statutes.

8. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:136 My eyes shed streams of water, Because they do not keep Your law.

9. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:137 Tsadhe. Righteous are You, O LORD, And upright are Your judgments.

10. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:138 You have commanded Your testimonies in righteousness And exceeding faithfulness.

11. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:139 My zeal has consumed me, Because my adversaries have forgotten Your words.

12. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:140 Your word is very pure, Therefore Your servant loves it.

13. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:141 I am small and despised, Yet I do not forget Your precepts.

14. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth.

15. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:143 Trouble and anguish have come upon me, Yet Your commandments are my delight.

16. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:144 Your testimonies are righteous forever; Give me understanding that I may live.

17. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:145 Qoph. I cried with all my heart; answer me, O LORD! I will observe Your statutes.

18. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:146 I cried to You; save me And I shall keep Your testimonies.

19. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I wait for Your words.

20. Isatis

+432
    Christian
    Private
    Psa 119:148 My eyes anticipate the night watches, That I may meditate on Your word.