• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Through The Prophets Verse By Verse (Isaiah-Malachi) (3)

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by Zakon, Mar 13, 2006.

1. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Jeremiah 49:6 (KJV) And afterward I will bring again the captivity of the children of Ammon, saith the LORD.

2. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:7 (KJV) Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished?

3. Glenda

Glenda More, Lord.. More of You..

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Jer 49:8 Flee, turn back, dwell deep, O people of Dedan. For I will bring the calamity of Esau on him in the time that I will visit him.

4. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:9 (KJV) If grapegatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough.

5. Glenda

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Jer 49:10 But I have made Esau bare; I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself. His seed is ravaged, and his brothers, and his neighbors, and he is gone.

6. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:11 (KJV) Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.

7. meh

meh Legend

+2,418
    Christian
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Jeremiah 49:12

For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

8. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,243
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Jeremiah 49:13

For I have sworn by Myself says the LORD that Bozrah shall become a desolation, a reproach, a waste and a curse. And all the cities shall be a perpetual waste.

9. Glenda

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Jer 49:14 I have heard a message from Jehovah, and a herald is sent to the nations, saying, Gather together and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

10. ChristianCandy

ChristianCandy Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!

+3,221
    SDA
  11. meh

meh Legend

+2,418
    Christian
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Jeremiah 49:16

Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

12. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:17 (KJV) Also Edom shall be a desolation: every one that goeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues thereof.

13. Glenda

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Jer 49:18 as bad as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and towns nearby. The towns of Edom will be empty.

14. ChristianCandy

ChristianCandy Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!

+3,221
    SDA
  15. Glenda

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Jer 49:20 Therefore hear the plan that the LORD has made against Edom and the purposes that he has formed against the inhabitants of Teman: Even the little ones of the flock shall be dragged away. Surely their fold shall be appalled at their fate.

16. Bornagain15

Bornagain15 Waiting for His coming

+20
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:21

The earth shakes at the noise of their fall;
    At the cry its noise is heard at the Red Sea.

17. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Jeremiah 49:22 (KJV)
    Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.

18. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:23 (KJV) Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.

19. kayd1966

kayd1966 Don't just listen to the Word...Do what it says.

+193
    Baptist
    Private
  20. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 49:25 (KJV) How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy!