Three Wise Men......astrology, the advent, the second coming

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace be with you all this Holy season..........even if we celebrate it at the wrong time of year.

I was reading about the three oriental kings who were following the Nativity Star to Judea in search of the birthplace of Messiah. I don't want to get into too much discussion as to the history of their religion, their beliefs, their astrology, numerology or their ancient EASTERN prophecies that led them to the manger and the Messiah at His birth.

At first I thought to place this thread in the GT board so I could get more responses from a broader group of brothers and sisters, but with the eschatological leanings I figured rather than have it moved, I'd put it here to start.

As I was reading the Biblical origins of the 3 eastern Kings/Wise Men/Magii I began to wonder how such men would have come about Biblical prophecies and how it was God the Father would and WHY He led them to God the Son.

For a certainty these men were not Jews, keepers of the Law, and except for their acceptance of Christ Jesus, would be considered damned under that Law.
The other ancient religions all prophesy of another "messiah" coming to rescue humanity from heavenly disaster. Some of these refer to this coming "messiah" as an alien/space man, others as a religious leader, others as a group of wise men led by the "one".

We, as Christians, KNOW their is but ONE Messiah, ONE way to the Father, and He came, died as prophesied and saved us from any disaster by giving us the keys to the Kingdom, Salvation.

But another is prophesied to come in his own name, and most all Christendom, Judaism, and Islam believe this coming "messiah" to be the antichrist, the one that will oppose the TRUE Messiah, Jesus, and claim to be saviour for all, and eventually will be overcome by the TRUE Messiah Jesus.

I suppose that what i am getting at is this....................the eastern religions are based entirely off the presumption that man can achieve godhood, and even certain element of Christianity believe that we, being a part of Christ, acting in His name as we do works on earth, are His Body. Don't lose me here......... We have heard this same nonsense once, in the garden, that through the knowledge outside of the limited understanding of the 1 rule(Do not eat.....), we can become gods ourselves. We fell for this once, and apparently, the eastern religions have mostly embraced the fall, and some, while appearing good in nature(works, compassion, empathy, etc) still cling to this gnostic heresy. That if man can elevate his consciousness, he can transcend the flesh and achieve enlightenment, and ultimate enlightenment is godliness.

So.........with that said.......the blending of the Abramic faiths, the eastern pagan, satanic faiths, and the gnostic luciferian faith like Free Masonry etc has finally taken a form, commonly called theosophy or New Age.

These eastern philosophies have invade the Abramic faiths through innocent means........meditation(looks like prayer, feels like prayer, but to whom are we praying.....OURSELVES). Yoga. Same deceptions, just in physical expression. Even the martial arts are so beautifully tainted by this deceit.

Now, in 2011, the eastern blend of religions are heralding the coming of the new messiah....known to some as maitreyas....and these "wise men" masters of wisdom, are heralding the signs of his coming.

This looks like such a counterfeit of our Nativity. And these have been heralding this coming since the death of Aleister Crowley. MOF, it seems 1977 was a year for a birth......perhaps the year of it's birth, that is the a/c's birth. 1982 would also be a good yr for such a birth, as would 88. But perhaps such dates are arrivals of false "messiahs" onto the scene, but not the antichrist himself.

With the coming of winter solstice 2012 fast approaching, and the coming of the comet (?) whichever during this cycle, and the formation of the melting pot that is New Age and the leaders within it known as Wise Men and their political leadership over the globe...........Does ANYONE else smell a rat?:sorry:

Sorry to dampen the Spirit of OUR season, but clearly something is going on, and I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas as to the counterfeit "wise men" and their constant searching for the maitreyas star to herald his arrival.:confused:

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well you probably know what i think....and i will give others to share their beliefs ....but for me ...i too smell a rat.....But the (matraia imam savior christ messiah) to come is a fake antichrist..... Perhaps to come in the near future....It will be a hoax ....a fake antichrist...a deception....man made antichrist....for a greater agenda after him.....

why fake an antichrist ?....to usher in the false messiah.....and a new world order....a one world religion.....a world under the law of moses....

and this false messiah to come after the fake antichrist will rule by the law and exterminate the worlds religions and bring the world under one religion (the torah) and rule a short space....

10 kings will benefit by this deception of a false messiah on earth......perhaps in on the deception...the elite ones creating the deception....or the elite one place these 10 kings in place to rule...

and Babylon the city will also grow and be made rich by these deception......and become great.....the center of the world during the 10 kings who benefit from a false messiah.......

this false messiah will not rule long.....for the true antichrist will come and all the world will wonder whose names are not written in the book of life.....they will believe him to be the true messiah and the God of Israel.....but he will be a false God......and when he brings to life a golem in the temple that the false messiah rebuilt earlier.....he will cause great tribulation to the children of Israel......

The Wise men in the days of the birth of Christ must have learned and understood the teachings of the prophets of the old testament...concerning the messiah of israel to come....They must have heard or knew what was written in the old testament of the messiah of the jews and gentiles.....How its written that he was born in bethlehem....They understood how he would suffer and die for man from what is written in the prophets...They must have understood the prophet daniel 70 weeks which spoke of messiah coming after the decree of the temple to be rebuilt .....All they had to do was count down ....They had knowledge of history as well .....They were wise in the scriptures.... peace

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is there not already a false messiah presiding over the united states as we speak? Have the accusations not swarmed around him since his election? The illuminists and the ritualists have raised him as a false messiah, and the Zionists who fund the world govts are indeed planning his being broken off.:prayer:

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is there not already a false messiah presiding over the united states as we speak? Have the accusations not swarmed around him since his election? The illuminists and the ritualists have raised him as a false messiah, and the Zionists who fund the world govts are indeed planning his being broken off.:prayer:

obama the false antichrist?....perhaps the illuminati will self fulfill prophecy with him....i dont know how it will all go down...wish i did.....but someone will be the patsy ....and take the fall as the fake antichrist....whoever he will be.....they will try to self fulfill prophecy to convince that he is the antichrist.....

and signs of the end times have to be manipulated.....using technology....sighs in the sky.....then chaos must be manipulated everywhere....its easy to create chaos...unleash a biological plague....cause wars....destroy the grid....create an oil crisis....economic collapes and so on.... then the false messiah must be seen coming with clouds...using technology.....to deceive ....and the stage is set for a world dominating religion under a false messiah and new laws that are globally enforced......and the persecution will begin everywhere......

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
obama the false antichrist?....perhaps the illuminati will self fulfill prophecy with him....i dont know how it will all go down...wish i did.....but someone will be the patsy ....and take the fall as the fake antichrist....whoever he will be.....they will try to self fulfill prophecy to convince that he is the antichrist.....

and signs of the end times have to be manipulated.....using technology....sighs in the sky.....then chaos must be manipulated everywhere....its easy to create chaos...unleash a biological plague....cause wars....destroy the grid....create an oil crisis....economic collapes and so on.... then the false messiah must be seen coming with clouds...using technology.....to deceive ....and the stage is set for a world dominating religion under a false messiah and new laws that are globally enforced......and the persecution will begin everywhere......

First they must convince the masses he "might" be a messiah......mission accomplished.....NEARLY.....bringing peace between the Abramic faiths would most certainly seal the deal for the pagan world, but the Abramic faiths will see him as WHO? Guess.......the s/o/p himself, dajjal, antichrist. All three await this deceiver who will attempt in vain to unite a world, but Daniel chpt8 tells us that after his invasion of persia ends in the persian king being killed, he himself will be killed, followed by 4 other prominent horns merging, and from them, 1 lesser prominent(lesser known/understood) will arise and consume the earth and trod down all the kingdoms under his feet.

If O is to take out Ajad, bring about what appear to be lasting peace between the 3 Abramic faiths by saving Israel from Russia and the Arab world, freeing the Arabs from tyranny(as the illuminati is already doing for him since the Arab spring began) and causes Christians to accept that the Muslims accept the Messiahhood of Jesus....guess what......the fundies of each group will look upon him as the a/c, while the secular world will view him as a messiah. Should he be cut off himself, that of course would open the gates for the strong delusion.

Usher in the great signs and wonders.........PROJECTS BLUE BEAM and montauk. A projection of a rapture of what appear to be believers floating away, but followed immediately by the opening of the seals.....meteors followed by earthquakes, tsunamis, and world calamity....starvation, pestilence, and plaque. The nonbelievers will look for a new messiah, while those who beleive the a/c has fallen might believe they have witnessed the rapture and been left behind for judgment.

When these things occur, the REAL a/c, having survived the seals, can come forth saying he can lead us into utopia now that the earth has been cleansed of impurity. he can teach that we, being christ, are christ, as is he, but we have always misunderstood the nature of christ. That as christ, we are in fact gods of our own destiny.

Add wars erupting all over the planet during the early chaos after the seals have begun to open and volois......Denver airport a/c prophecy mural come to life.:doh:

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the false messiah to come will not be the real antichrist............ At the end of the chaos to come.....by man's self fulfilling prophecy of Revelation.....first with the false antichrist......and then the false messiah....i believe that this will happen and not in order or sequence.............

1. the world will change for the worse....under monarchy... the 10 kingdoms come
2. the map will change....because of the wars and chaos that took place before
3. the world religions will be persecuted....millions will be condemn to death by the law
4. the deceptions (sorceries) will be well underway....false miracles of the false messiah
5. One World Religion called the mystery of Babylon is in force
6. freedom is lost.....slavery...
7. todays balance of power will changed....a new balance of power
8. the Rise of Babylon the city
9. the NWO with the world under a false messiah and the law .....

and many other events take place.....but its not the end....only the beginning of sorrows

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I suppose what I was meaning to discuss in this thread is the eastern false religions prophecies of a new messiah. And for that matter all the astrological false religions. And of course how the New Age religion has stolen their prophecies for themselves, saying they will usher in this new age. :doh:

Of course they claim that the free masons must help them to persuade the people....:confused:...persuade us of what. That lucifer is the christ?:doh: IDK.....

And I also would be interested in hearing anyone with knowledge or research as to how, why, and for which purpose these religions seem to carbon copy our own in many aspects after the Enunciation. :sorry:

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose what I was meaning to discuss in this thread is the eastern false religions prophecies of a new messiah. And for that matter all the astrological false religions. And of course how the New Age religion has stolen their prophecies for themselves, saying they will usher in this new age. :doh:

Of course they claim that the free masons must help them to persuade the people....:confused:...persuade us of what. That lucifer is the christ?:doh: IDK.....

And I also would be interested in hearing anyone with knowledge or research as to how, why, and for which purpose these religions seem to carbon copy our own in many aspects after the Enunciation. :sorry:

It seems to me that Freemasons/ Satanists/ Zionists whathaveyou study all religions prophecies assiduously and have combined them all into one messed up mega ritual mocking them all.

It seems clear that the New Age Maitreya is indeed the god that will be endorsed by the antichrist, check out Project Maitreya planned statues in India and the UK's Isle of Man (there's the UK, Prince William connection again).

Because they use all religions, we can know more about the end time deception by studying other eschatologies. Here's my own comparison of the Islamic dajjal (antichrist) and Maitreya. It's cobbled from other posts I've made previously, hope it flows well enough.

Let's look at some more descriptions of Dajjal.

answers.yahoo.com...

· • The Kafir Dajjal (The Anti Christ) will emerge from Isafhan [Iran] during the time of Imam Mahdi. (Ahmad).
• He will have one eye which looks like a protruding out grape, he will have a huge body, curly hair and red complexion. (Muslim).

• If you are confused, you should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed. (Bukharie).

• He will have Paradise and Hell with him, while his Paradise will be Hell and Hell will be Paradise. (Muslim).

• 70.000 Jews from Isafhan, wearing black clothes, will follow him and form his army. (Today there live more than 40.000 Jews in Jewish neighborhood of Iran). (Narrated by Imam Tirmidhie).

• He will travel, like clouds driven by the wind (Airplanes?). (Saheeh Muslim).

• Dajjaal will be riding a white donkey made of iron, the width between its ears will be 40 cubits (Airplaine?). (Ahmad).

• Surah Al Kahf will protect you against Dajjal, if you read it. (Muslim).

• Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have passed away and ask him, 'If I bring your father and brother back to life, will you believe that I am your Lord?' He will reply, 'Why not?' Then satan will take on the appearance of his brother and father. (Ahmad).

• He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat. He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them. www.guardian.co.uk...
·
• Dajjal will claime to be Prophet of God, then he will call himself God Almighty.

Here's where it gets interesting: compare this description below to the following description of Maitreya.
www.rexresearch.com...

Uqba bin Amr Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari went to Hudhaifa bin Yaman and said to him: "Narrate what you have heard from the Prophet (saws) pertaining to the Dajjal.

"He said that the Dijal would appear and there would be along with him water and fire and what the people would see as water that would be fire and that would burn and what would appear as fire that would be water and any one of you who would see that should plunge in that which he sees as fire for it would be sweet, pure water."

Ubadah bin Saamit said this of Dajjal: "Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye with which he can see, while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep in its socket nor protruding."

This “water that burns and fire that is water” is very similar to this prophecy in Buddhism: The Twin miracles of Buddha/ Maitreya
www.twinmiracle.com...

Transmission of Buddhist Prophecy of the Twin Miracle

Beings from 10,000 worlds gathered in a place much like the Earth, but not the Earth to witness a miracle performed by the Buddha. Standing beneath a great and massive tree the Great Enlightened One held the elements of Fire and Water in His hands. The fire did not dissipate the water; the water did not douse the fire. All in presence were in awe of this Twin Miracle

and knew that it was being performed in that time and in that place
to be manifested later sometime in Earth's future.
All knew that at the time of the actual manifestation all suffering would cease.
Until that time each agreed to enter Earth incarnation,
and as the time approached for the Twin Miracle's Manifestation,
each would perform something like that miracle in preparation
for the Great Transformation and the relief of all suffering on Earth.

So, in other words, this Dajjal character is probably the New Age “Maitreya."

This New Age Maitreya would rule over Agharta, and its capitol Shambhalla, often times said to be the “inner earth”.

en.wikipedia.org...

Whatever its historical basis, Shambhala gradually came to be seen as a Buddhist Pure Land, a fabulous kingdom whose reality is visionary or spiritual as much as physical or geographic. It was in this form that the Shambhala myth reached the West, where it influenced non-Buddhist as well as Buddhist spiritual seekers — and, to some extent, popular culture in general. […]
Shambhala is ruled over by a line of Kings of Shambhala known as Kalki Kings (Tib. Rigden), a monarch who upholds the integrity of the Kalachakra tantra. The Kalachakra prophesies that when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age.
Kalachakra (Sanskrit: कालचक्र; IAST: Kālacakra; Telugu: కాలచక్ర Tibetan: དུས་ཀྱི་འཁོར་ལོ།; Wylie: dus-kyi 'khor-lo; Mongolian: Цогт Цагийн Хүрдэн: Tsogt Tsagiin Hurden; Chinese: 時輪) is a Sanskrit term used in Tantric Buddhism that literally means "time-wheel" or "time-cycles".
[…]
The Kalachakra tradition revolves around the concept of time (kāla) and cycles (chakra): from the cycles of the planets, to the cycles of human breathing, it teaches the practice of working with the most subtle energies within one's body on the path to enlightenment.
The Kalachakra deity represents a Buddha and thus omniscience. Since Kalachakra is time and everything is under the influence of time, Kalachakra knows all. Whereas Kalachakri or Kalichakra, his spiritual consort and complement, is aware of everything that is timeless, untimebound or out of the realm of time. In Yab-yum, they are temporality and atemporality conjoined. Similarly, the wheel is without beginning or end.

Maitreya is a “time lord”. (Dr. Who is pimping for the antichrist Maitreya… lol)
This Maitreya or alternately, the Kalki King, will emerge from Shambhalla with a huge army to vanquish “dark forces” and usher in the Golden Age. Who is this army that would emerge from the Inner earth?

GOG/ MAGOG
I'll get a lot of flack for this one, but I think I’m on a solid footing here. answers.yahoo.com...

The emergence of Gog and Magog

• The Gog and Magog are are children of Adam, who were restrained by Zulqarnain (Dhul Kharnayn) in a mountain. (Fathul Bari).
• Even the Qur'an speaks about them in (Qur'an 18:83 to 99, 21:96).
• Not one of them dies until thousand are born to him. (Fathul Bari).
• Some are as tall as the tree Arz, that is 120 feet. (Fathul Bari).
• And some are four arm lengths tall and four arm lengths wide. (Fathul Bari).
• Some spread one ear to sleep on and cover themselves with the other. (Fathul Bari).
• Some also state that they are two spans tall and the tallest amongst them are three spans. (Fathul Bari).
• They have wide faces, small eyes, grey hair and their faces are like shields covered with skin. (Ahmad).
• Those are weak narrations, what we know sure is that they will be a large group of creatures.
• Every day, Gog and Magog are trying to dig a way out through the barrier. (Ahmad).
• They will return on the following day, and find the hole as they left it. They will carry on digging and come out against the people.
• They will drink rivers, so that some people will walk somewhere and one of them will say, 'There used to be a rivir here, long time ago'. (Muslim).
• They will do mischief on earth and they will kill humans and animals. They eat everything they see, even elephants and the whole world will be corrupted by them. (Narrated by Muslim).

• When they will reach Jerusalem, they will arrogantly proclaim, 'We have conquered the people of the earth, now we will annihilate those in the sky'. So saying they will fire their arrows towards the sky. When the arrows return to the ground they will be blood stained.

So, the general gist here is that they are tall, small eyed, broad faced, grey hair, voracious eaters, don’t like Jesus (allied with the Muslims and the UFOs) or the people in the sky, and live in the “hollow earth”. What could they be in popular culture/ predictive programming terms? Here’s a hint. Preview: Kirby: Genesis #3 - Comic Book Resources

Let’s think about the narrative the elites are constructing. God is an “alien entity”/ black hole/ UFO master bent on creating the apocalypse, Jesus is an “alien creation so as to make earthlings sheep-like and not overthrow the alien overlords”, and these “alien astronauts” are “genetic engineers” that have created “multiple” races on earth – these creatures are yetis/ sasquatches/ the “missing link” race in our evolutionary chain. Google “Bigfoot” and UFO’s and see that there is a very clear link. And it’s not really that strange when you think about HG Wells being an architect of the NWO and think about, “The Time Machine”. The underworld dwelling Morlocks are nothing more than Gog/ Bigfoot/ yeti creatures! en.wikipedia.org...

In the King James Version of the Bible, Isaiah 13:21 and 34:14, the English word "satyr" is used to represent the Hebrew se'irim, "hairy ones." In Hebrew folklore, se'irim are a type of demon or supernatural being which inhabits waste places. There is an allusion to the practice of sacrificing to the se'irim (KJV "devils") in Leviticus 17:7. They correspond to the "shaggy demon of the mountain-pass" (azabb al-‘akaba) of old Arab legend.[2]
The savant Sir William Jones often refers to the Indian mythological Vānaras as satyrs/mountaineers in his translations of Sanskrit works[citation needed]. This view is generally held to be a mistake by present day researchers[citation needed].
“Shaggy demon of the mountain pass” would be grey haired yetis/ Gog.
en.wikipedia.org...

Vānara (Sanskrit: वानर) popularly refers to a group of ape-like humanoids in the Hindu epic Ramayana who were brave and inquisitive by nature. They possessed supernatural powers and could change their shapes.[1] The term Vanara can be described as forest-dweller (vane carati iti vanara).
The epic Mahabharata describes them as forest-dwelling, and mentions their being encountered by Sahadeva, a Pandava general who led a military campaign to south India.
Vanaras are created by Brahma and other gods to help Rama in battle against Ravana. They are powerful and have many godly traits. Taking Brahma's orders, the gods began to parent sons in the semblance of monkeys (Ramayana 1.17.8). The Vanaras took birth in bears and monkeys attaining the shape and valor of the gods and goddesses who created them (Ramayana 1.17.17-18).[2] After Vanaras were created they began to organize into armies and spread across the forests, although some, including Vali, Sugriva, and Hanuman, stayed near mount Riskshavat.
According to the Ramayana, the Vanaras lived primarily in the region of Kishkindha in present-day Karnataka, in the midst of Dandaka Forest, where Lord Rama met them during his search for Sita.[3] The Vanaras helped Rama in his search, and also in battle against Ravana, Sita's abductor. As described in the epic, the characteristics of the Vanara include being amusing, childish, mildly irritating, badgering, hyperactive, adventurous, bluntly honest, loyal, courageous, and kind.

So, putting it all together. It seems as if the story is this: the “good” “time-traveling” Atlantean/ Maitreya/ Antichrist lives in the inner earth/ Shamaballa/ equivalent to “hell”/ bottomless pit. He comes out of inner earth with an army of yetis/ sasquatches/ “Gog” race/ monkey men (of Planet of the Apes predictive programming) to battle “God”, the “evil” genetic engineer comes back to “evolve” us by sending the apocalypse down.

Upvote 0