One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing i really begin to see is how satan made subtle changes to The Word where things don't add up right. Like This massive error he put in the bible. Though The Word Knows Better and WHY!!!

Good Friday 3pm
Black Saturday
Easter Sunday 9am
30 hours dead makes a total of 1 day and 7 hours as we know down here.
54 as ought to have been makes 24x24+6 hours 2 an one 1/4 days hours as we known them and covers three Day lights and Three nights perfectly

Jesus said that He be dead for THREE DAYS and FOR THREE NIGHTS, so we best change that in the future but for the time being anyone understand the cycles we ought to remain dead for THREE days in HOURS and DAYS and NIGHTS not days in names like here that is in error with Scripture elsewhere or not?

Matthew 12:40
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Don't jump up an down after 30 hours thinking you are redeemed that is The Son of Lawlessness who our Lord will cut out of you - he is first - please stay on your knees or better yet flat on the ground but be warned it is almost impossible not fall. So look at JESUS don't look at any one else during such times - and there will be THREE 666 before you can even begin to understand THE SON.

In your big I is the lost godhead and image of God. Which has to be passed on to no one else but Jesus in you - no one else - do you know HIM? (i hope so) Any way the smallest i in you is the one Jesus has chosen to reign The world Down Here with Him and all who have been faithful to loving true at the end of His baptism of fire. Be of good courage. Hebrews 12

Be warned brothers and sisters you don't want to loose your BIG I again after you see it fall from grace when the ACCUSER POURS YOUR SHANE OVER YOU - make sure you give it to JESUS (who died for us all,) no one else!!!!

To my deepest shame i made mess out of our Heavenly Father in my life heeding that horrible liar playing god in my life for so long, please don't follow my tracks when it comes to that. i know how hard it is to try and get back to normal again once he steals your crown.

Blessings.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hello jeshu :)

there probably are even some groups of people attempting a kind of magic to change how people think on a right brain/ archtypes level. however God is such that all things are ours anyways so no real need to accept all the kingdoms from satan when our Father is the one that gives them to us.

being a creature is kind of funny sometimes. we get so many patterns built up into us and they become a kind of chain that sometimes holds us down. recently I have again decided to do my simple prayers in certain situations such as when evil provocation in me flairs up anger, criticism, and those kinds of general feelings. or when for instance I don't want to have so many of the thoughts going through my brain but it won't shut up no matter what, I hate when the brain is blablablaing constantly about nothing on near fully automatic mode and I don't have enough discipline in me to not be taken away by all those annoyances some of the time.

controlling emotions might mean being able to build up systems of emotion that can override those evil ones that we don't want. so I'm experimenting with tying together certain states of being with simple prayer words in the spirit of "rather do this than feel those evils going through me non-stop"

other times though I do sometimes successfully reason with my evil parts and I find that to be useful especially if I can keep in mind that I want to be good for God who loves me and does not want me to mutilate my heart and soul (sometimes I can feel the physical effects of evil emotions harming my heart). but sometimes it just stays there so long til finally I feel them so overwhelming cause they do have some spark of truth in them as well but it's just not right otherwise we would not be so pained over such things.

recently I had started another practice of imagination of my natural desires and inclinations and I find that it can help to draw out of you things that are a bit hard to draw out. the love and imagination naturally flows things of your spirit out of you that you can then reflect upon what they mean. I think this "naturally flowing" thing is a key of our spirit being in a more natural condition as opposed to being a fallen creature.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello jeshu :)

there probably are even some groups of people attempting a kind of magic to change how people think on a right brain/ archtypes level. however God is such that all things are ours anyways so no real need to accept all the kingdoms from satan when our Father is the one that gives them to us.

being a creature is kind of funny sometimes. we get so many patterns built up into us and they become a kind of chain that sometimes holds us down. recently I have again decided to do my simple prayers in certain situations such as when evil provocation in me flairs up anger, criticism, and those kinds of general feelings. or when for instance I don't want to have so many of the thoughts going through my brain but it won't shut up no matter what, I hate when the brain is blablablaing constantly about nothing on near fully automatic mode and I don't have enough discipline in me to not be taken away by all those annoyances some of the time.

controlling emotions might mean being able to build up systems of emotion that can override those evil ones that we don't want. so I'm experimenting with tying together certain states of being with simple prayer words in the spirit of "rather do this than feel those evils going through me non-stop"

other times though I do sometimes successfully reason with my evil parts and I find that to be useful especially if I can keep in mind that I want to be good for God who loves me and does not want me to mutilate my heart and soul (sometimes I can feel the physical effects of evil emotions harming my heart). but sometimes it just stays there so long til finally I feel them so overwhelming cause they do have some spark of truth in them as well but it's just not right otherwise we would not be so pained over such things.

recently I had started another practice of imagination of my natural desires and inclinations and I find that it can help to draw out of you things that are a bit hard to draw out. the love and imagination naturally flows things of your spirit out of you that you can then reflect upon what they mean. I think this "naturally flowing" thing is a key of our spirit being in a more natural condition as opposed to being a fallen creature.

The Lord has very important work for us brother, i'm waiting for you with eager longing dear brother we bnoth been fighting theses creeps for years, now is the time to strike back. (on our knees though!!!)

Here have a look and find those new names within you in your love for Jesus tonight (when they evil/darkness want to rule,) and you will be invulnerable and totally wipe the enemy out ruling in no TIME flat. (That is how Jesus did it with me. awesome getting to know Eternity like this mate.)

Peace

2 Samuel 23:8
These are the names of David’s mighty warriors:

Josheb-Basshebeth,a Tahkemonite, was chief of the Three; he raised his spear against eight hundred men, whom he killed in one encounter.

Peace.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I reckon that Isaiah 27 is here Noxot

These are the names of David’s mighty warriors:

Josheb-Basshebeth, a Tahkemonite, was chief of the Three; he raised his spear against eight hundred men, whom he killed in one encounter.

Isaiah 27:13 "And in that day a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were exiled in Egypt will come and worship the Lord on the holy mountain in Jerusalem."

What you reckon after tonight?

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
satan didn't make any changes to the word of God, it has always been 100% true and always will be. You are over thinking things...

Sorry bro you don't know salvation when you see Truth and LIE side by side? How can 1/2/2 days do and this be?
sorry 6
Isaiah 27:13
And in that day a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were exiled in Egypt will come and worship the Lord on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

Attachments

• war3.jpeg
    war3.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
this bible verse is a bit strange

2Sam 23:8 (KJV)
These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.

The Tachmonite…: or, Joshebbassebet the Tachmonite, head of the three. whom he…: Heb. slain. he lift…: See 1.Ch.11.11. whom he…: Heb. slain

not certain what "Joshebbassebet " means unless it has something to do with "Jashobam"...

1Chr 11:11 (KJV)
And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time.

I like to try to see what the names of people mean cause it might help to understand it in a certain way. also some of the hebrew words is strange compared to english though I by no means understand hebrew.

for 1chr. 11:11

H3434 יָשָׁבעָם Yashob`am (yaw-shob-awm') n/p.
1. people will return
2. Jashobam, the name of two or three Israelites
[from H7725 and H5971]
KJV: Jashobeam.
Root(s): H7725, H5971

H2453 חַכמוֹנִי Cahkmowniy (khak-mo-nee') n-m.
1. skilful
2. Chakmoni, an Israelite
[from H2449]
KJV: Hachmoni, Hachmonite.
Root(s): H2449

H7991 שָׁלִישׁ שָׁלוֹשׁ שָׁלוֹשׁ shaliysh (shaw-leesh') (or shalowsh ( 1 Chron. 11) n-m.
1. a triple
2. (as a musical instrument) a triangle, or perhaps three-stringed lute
3. (as an indefinite, great quantity) a three-fold measure (perhaps a treble ephah)
4. (as an officer) a general of the third rank (upward, i.e. the highest)
[from H7969]
KJV: captain, instrument of musick, (great) lord, (great) measure, prince, three (from the margin).
Root(s): H7969

These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.

H8461 תַּחכְּמוֹנִי Tachkmoniy (takh-kem-o-nee') n/p.
1. sagacious
2. Tachkemoni, an Israelite
[probably for H2453]
KJV: Tachmonite.
Root(s): H2453

H5722 עֲדִינוֹ `adiynow (ad-ee-no') n/p.
1. his spear
[probably from H5719 in the original sense of slender (i.e. a spear)]
KJV: Adino.
Root(s): H5719

H6112 עֵצֶן `etsen (ay'-tsen) n-m.
1. a spear
[from an unused root meaning to be sharp or strong]
KJV: Eznite (from the margin).

then I remember the roman soldier used a spear to make sure Jesus was dead and blood and water came out.

I know 300 is a number for the cross, in the greek it is the letter tau (t)

800 in the greek... well Jesus name adds up to 888 in the greek but no clue what 800 means besides 8 (new beginning) X 100 (which seems to be some kind of number for perfection?, I dunno really)

the most interesting thing to me about those verses is that this word "captain" can mean "a triple"... in the KJV it was translated into..... captain, instrument of musick, (great) lord, (great) measure, prince, three (from the margin).

and that word might reference a kind of musical instrument. the saints said that we are to be Gods instrument and of course we all know that three is the symbol for the Trinity.

anyways... yes it does all seem very connected if you look at Isiah 27 and btw that is one of my favorite chapters in the bible :)

Isa 27:1-13 (KJV)
In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine. I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together. Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me. He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit. Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him? In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind. By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up. Yet the defenced city shall be desolate, and the habitation forsaken, and left like a wilderness: there shall the calf feed, and there shall he lie down, and consume the branches thereof. When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favour. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

it does seem to describe a holy spiritual condition of the soul as we die to the old man. it reminds me of how our swords shall be beat into plows. btw I really don't think i'm defeat ed just because the ugly evils inside of me scream out. I could not even say for sure if God intends for all of us to never again hear evils inside of us while we are humans.

in that verse I see that pierce and "take root" seem to be the same symbols though the piercing usually has to do with killing and crucifixion but the taking root is establishment and growth or a kind of life or one could say resurrection... I know they mean the same thing in different ways.

one last thing concerning this verse, you might like this video, I enjoyed it.

it's really important to me because years ago when the Lord showed me one of the first christian books that is called the shepherd of hermas the angel of repentance said that sometimes God lets his sheep get snared in brambles to help save them and spiritually purify them and if God did not let them get caught then they might have gone in a much worse condition. much worse to me would be to not know God.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
also I remember this short video talking a bit about egypt and assyria. when I hear swedenborg I get the impression of a child and he is a kind person so i'm very happy that I got to hear from so many good souls in this world which is one of the highest and best comforts the Lord could possibly give us in this world.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this bible verse is a bit strange

The Tachmonite…: or, Joshebbassebet the Tachmonite, head of the three. whom he…: Heb. slain. he lift…: See 1.Ch.11.11. whom he…: Heb. slain

not certain what "Joshebbassebet " means unless it has something to do with "Jashobam"...

1Chr 11:11 (KJV)
And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time.

I like to try to see what the names of people mean cause it might help to understand it in a certain way. also some of the hebrew words is strange compared to english though I by no means understand hebrew.

for 1chr. 11:11

H3434 יָשָׁבעָם Yashob`am (yaw-shob-awm') n/p.
1. people will return
2. Jashobam, the name of two or three Israelites
[from H7725 and H5971]
KJV: Jashobeam.
Root(s): H7725, H5971

H2453 חַכמוֹנִי Cahkmowniy (khak-mo-nee') n-m.
1. skilful
2. Chakmoni, an Israelite
[from H2449]
KJV: Hachmoni, Hachmonite.
Root(s): H2449

H7991 שָׁלִישׁ שָׁלוֹשׁ שָׁלוֹשׁ shaliysh (shaw-leesh') (or shalowsh ( 1 Chron. 11) n-m.
1. a triple
2. (as a musical instrument) a triangle, or perhaps three-stringed lute
3. (as an indefinite, great quantity) a three-fold measure (perhaps a treble ephah)
4. (as an officer) a general of the third rank (upward, i.e. the highest)
[from H7969]
KJV: captain, instrument of musick, (great) lord, (great) measure, prince, three (from the margin).
Root(s): H7969

H8461 תַּחכְּמוֹנִי Tachkmoniy (takh-kem-o-nee') n/p.
1. sagacious
2. Tachkemoni, an Israelite
[probably for H2453]
KJV: Tachmonite.
Root(s): H2453

H5722 עֲדִינוֹ `adiynow (ad-ee-no') n/p.
1. his spear
[probably from H5719 in the original sense of slender (i.e. a spear)]
KJV: Adino.
Root(s): H5719

H6112 עֵצֶן `etsen (ay'-tsen) n-m.
1. a spear
[from an unused root meaning to be sharp or strong]
KJV: Eznite (from the margin).

then I remember the roman soldier used a spear to make sure Jesus was dead and blood and water came out.

I know 300 is a number for the cross, in the greek it is the letter tau (t)

800 in the greek... well Jesus name adds up to 888 in the greek but no clue what 800 means besides 8 (new beginning) X 100 (which seems to be some kind of number for perfection?, I dunno really)

the most interesting thing to me about those verses is that this word "captain" can mean "a triple"... in the KJV it was translated into..... captain, instrument of musick, (great) lord, (great) measure, prince, three (from the margin).

and that word might reference a kind of musical instrument. the saints said that we are to be Gods instrument and of course we all know that three is the symbol for the Trinity.

anyways... yes it does all seem very connected if you look at Isiah 27 and btw that is one of my favorite chapters in the bible :)

Isa 27:1-13 (KJV)
In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine. I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together. Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me. He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit. Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him? In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind. By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up. Yet the defenced city shall be desolate, and the habitation forsaken, and left like a wilderness: there shall the calf feed, and there shall he lie down, and consume the branches thereof. When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favour. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

it does seem to describe a holy spiritual condition of the soul as we die to the old man. it reminds me of how our swords shall be beat into plows. btw I really don't think i'm defeat ed just because the ugly evils inside of me scream out. I could not even say for sure if God intends for all of us to never again hear evils inside of us while we are humans.

in that verse I see that pierce and "take root" seem to be the same symbols though the piercing usually has to do with killing and crucifixion but the taking root is establishment and growth or a kind of life or one could say resurrection... I know they mean the same thing in different ways.

one last thing concerning this verse, you might like this video, I enjoyed it.

it's really important to me because years ago when the Lord showed me one of the first christian books that is called the shepherd of hermas the angel of repentance said that sometimes God lets his sheep get snared in brambles to help save them and spiritually purify them and if God did not let them get caught then they might have gone in a much worse condition. much worse to me would be to not know God.

You know what Jesus did with my evil side in me? He turned me in those selves into a lethal weapon loving true and zeroing in on lies and then hand them over to Jesus to love amazing how much better than be afflicted by evil crap all the time. It was very hard to grow enough faith in some of my evil self but the results are absolute mind boggling - talk about strong men of David.

I had enough of having evil within evil when i saw what satan does to God when we heed them, even my worst evildoer dropped dead seeing Jesus loving true - Amazing

• Friendly
Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I been having a lot of spiritual dreams lately and that is one of the themes of it. at first it seems evil but then in the end I always find God. they are literally like God burning through brambles.

• Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I been having a lot of spiritual dreams lately and that is one of the themes of it. at first it seems evil but then in the end I always find God. they are literally like God burning through brambles.
oh brother so good you see me

Upvote 0