Three -- count 'em -- THREE fake Islamic terrorist attacks coming from the administration...

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
1: Bowling Green Massacre
2: Atlanta
3: Sweeden

Some people are saying that this administration needs a Reichstag Fire so badly, they're going to keep concocting them until the people stop doubting them...

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
1: Bowling Green Massacre
2: Atlanta
3: Sweeden

Some people are saying that this administration needs a Reichstag Fire so badly, they're going to keep concocting them until the people stop doubting them...

I wonder which illegal substance it is which Mega Mouth has been smoking? The Swedes would doubtless like to know.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
It is a bit ironic going after 'fake news' when perpetrating it yourself.

Exactly.

I'd buy this whole rally against inaccurate reporting if the same people crowing about it cared a whit when Trump lied straight to their face. It seems like certain people don't care about lying in general, just lies that they don't like.

For the record, I don't think this was an attempt from Trump to be deliberately misleading, but probably a mistake he made without thinking. Not that I really blame him - his supporters don't care if the things he says are true, so why should he?

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
For the record, I don't think this was an attempt from Trump to be deliberately misleading, but probably a mistake he made without thinking.

The trouble is that he doesn't think. That might not matter too much if he was the tinpot dictator of a banana republic, but he isn't - at least not yet.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Just because the FAKE NEWS media didn't report on them (so they could cover for failed president Obama who didn't get 304 electoral votes) doesn't mean they didn't happen. Many people are saying they happened. Sad.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Just because the FAKE NEWS media didn't report on them (so they could cover for failed president Obama who didn't get 304 electoral votes) doesn't mean they didn't happen. Many people are saying they happened. Sad.

If some incident happened in Sweden, the Swedish Government doesn't seem to know about it, which is why the Swedish Embassy in Washington has asked for "clarification".

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
That happened last month. According to Mega Mouth, something happened in Sweden "last night".

Also, given that he was talking about the problems with refugees, it wouldn't make any sense for him to be referencing an attack by neo-Nazis ON refugees.

Granted, Trump and logic don't always have the best relationship, but...

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Neither I nor they said it did.

Of course. Sorry if my response implied I thought or was suggesting that it did, but I don't think and wasn't suggesting so. I was just making a point of fact.

Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course. Sorry if my response implied I thought or was suggesting that it did, but I don't think and wasn't suggesting so. I was just making a point of fact.
Gotcha.

Yeah, it clearly isn't what Trump was talking about - he likely made it up out of thin air much like Conway and Spicer, but it is certainly ironic that the only recent attack in Sweden was by those who espouse the same anti-immigrant views on him, and was an attack on a refugee center.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

"Some people" need to get out of their liberal echo chamber and into the real world for a while, then.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
"Some people" need to get out of their liberal echo chamber and into the real world for a while, then.

The last time they did, they were told about the Islamic terror attacks at Bowling Green, Atlanta, and most recently, Sweden.

Upvote 0