✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi Folks

Please remember me in your prayers. Tragedy almost struck my family the other day, and praise God, we're all still here. I'm just still reeling.

Thanks.
Andre

Edit:
Thanks for your prayers guys, I'm at peace and all is well with my loved ones. Again, I have realized what a disaster my life would have been without God's protection. I did a mental exercise, and realized that were it not for our Creator's protection, I would have been dead or maimed numerous times in my life, and my life would have been riddled with destruction and mayhem several times. And He also spared me from freak accidents that would have ended the lives of at least 5 people. There's such a lot to be thankful for.

Bless the name of the Lord our God, for He is faithful and true...

Last edited:

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi Folks

Please remember me in your prayers. Tragedy almost struck my family the other day, and praise God, we're all still here. I'm just still reeling.

Thanks.
Andre

Edit:
Thanks for your prayers guys, I'm at peace and all is well with my loved ones. Again, I have realized what a disaster my life would have been without God's protection. I did a mental exercise, and realized that were it not for our Creator's protection, I would have been dead or maimed numerous times in my life, and my life would have been riddled with destruction and mayhem several times. And He also spared me from freak accidents that would have ended the lives of at least 5 people. There's such a lot to be thankful for.

Bless the name of the Lord our God, for He is faithful and true...

God is Good all the time!
Praise God your safe.

Upvote 0