• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Thread closed

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by power1, Oct 20, 2021.

1. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Because you can't. No possibility.
    Suffering is a result of sin. The answer is not to whack people, but to get rid of the sin.

2. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    How would we know what they really think? Do any make money off it?

If there is a connection it is hidden. I don't think you can prove the depopulationists are connected.

3. Bradskii

Bradskii Well-Known Member

+2,604
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
  4. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    One would think that it is a pleasent state of mind when one thinks that god will take care of all troubles and you can do however you please.

I wonder why you seem so unhappy.

5. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+9,386
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    So what? LGBT people have always been around.. and many of them still pro-create anyways. Pushing LGBT in an effort to control overpopulation would be a massive waste of time and energy. Same with euthanasia and even abortion. These things are just drops in the bucket.

You just seem to be airing conservative leaning grievances.

6. Bradskii

+2,604
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Mmm. Time to unsubscribe to this shiny nugget of forum delight.

7. Nithavela

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Uuh, I didn't see that OP already violated Godwin's law and lost the debate. Thank you for pointing it out.

8. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I wonder why someone that questions depopulation would seem unhappy to you?

9. Nithavela

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Hey, thanks for replying, but you lost the debate. Sorry. No need to reply to my posts any further. Have a good one.

10. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    The agenda to promote unnatural unions does result in a reduction in population. That is topical. The agenda has been here since the garden, so having some aspects of population reduction being here for a long time does not take away from their effect. It is also true that that agenda has been pushed more and more, so again, it is bang on target and topic.

11. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Your immense content and contributions will be missed.

12. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Thought you could invoke a law that made truth go away?

13. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    You lost. Cheers.

14. Bradskii

+2,604
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    I hope you'll cope ok. Now I have to unsubscribe again...

Ah, I didn't. I thought I'd have to because you replied to me. Frabjous joy...

15. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Still here?

16. Bradskii

+2,604
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    No.

17. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Chronic political homeless Supporter

+11,217
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    [​IMG]

18. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    :help:

19. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Chronic political homeless Supporter

+11,217
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    Poe.

20. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    If what we read on the site is true, looks like we have a few names..

"
    A small group of the world’s wealthiest individuals and their foundations collectively fronts more money for the abortion, sterilization and contraception of the human race than Washington.

This billionaire boys club includes such plutocrats as Bill Gates (No. l at $63 billion), Warren Buffet (No. 4 at $28 billion), and Ted Turner (No. 25 at $9 billion)."
    The Billionaire Boys Club: The World's Plutocrats at Work to Decrease Population - PRI