• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Thread closed

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by power1, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+3,552
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    You are still not being an honest interocular.

2. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    No assistance needed? Well, then I guess the death is not on the hands of someone else. However, when people finance and support and vote for killing old people I suspect that is involvement.

3. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    You are shooting blanks.

4. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Unless you can show evidence of earth significantly growing in its ability to sustain life, I see no reason to give your statements any weight.

Even as a christian, I would find your notions offensive, because you are putting words into gods mouth.

5. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+9,386
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I was thinking more sterilization. Abortion is already going on, and while I do not have the numbers even in places that it's illegal.. it probably doesn't curb the behavior too much.. just like the war on drugs. I listen to a public radio show every morning where the hosts openly talk about taking illegal drugs.. it's just going to happen regardless.

6. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    The trouble is not that there is not enough food and land to grow and etc. The problem is sin.

7. Nithavela

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    I think that assisted suicide should be covered by health insurance, which people are entitled to after a lifetime of paying into them.

8. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    In the case of the sheep farmer with a pen that was too small, I would not expect to see the pen growing in the night. In the case of God we can't see Him and what He is building or doing. We are told of one city He has built that is on the way to earth though. Some estimate it can hold about 20-25 billion people where each family of 5 still has 125 sq miles of space to live.

9. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    There are many ways that human population is impacted and one way is the push for same sex relations.

10. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    OK, there we have an opinion. I must admit that in some cases the medical system keeps bodies alive so that by merely asking them to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] off and go away, I am not sure that is murder. Seems more like medical choice to me.

11. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+9,386
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    That seems pretty negligible. The brutal reality requires much.. much.. much.. much more. Really it's a question.. of wanting to seem monstrous in our current generation.. or be viewed as monstrous for doing nothing in future ones.

12. Paulos23

+3,552
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    That is ignoring the physical limits of this world and a non-answer.

13. Nithavela

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    That sounds like a lot of lawn to mow. I think I'll pass.

And really? A family of five? Surely you're thinking more along the lines of a family of 20, considering you apparently view contraception as a sin.

14. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Not sure of the numbers, but it is an agenda that is pushed. In Canada with a population of under 40 million they say the number is something like 1 million people.

https://www.straight.com/living/can...llion-strong-bisexual-women-outnumber-gay-men

15. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Well, why not a family of 200 million over time? We have eternity. Look at all the planets and stars out there. Is it hard for God to make all the room ever needed?

16. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    There are no limits to what God can do, and why ignore that?

17. Nithavela

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Until he does, let's work with what we have. That's the only prudent choice.

Multiplying without any regard for the consequences would be like jesus throwing himself onto the rocks in the expectation of angels catching him.

Matthew 4:5-7

18. Paulos23

+3,552
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    And why can't you see we have to solve our own problems?

And that theological solutions that are not based in reality don't do anything but produce suffering.

19. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    If God sends babies, then He knows the consequences. How about right now, is there food enough and space if people were loving and shared? Why worry about the unknown future. God knows the future. He actually has a plan in place that will reduce the population. It is called the Rapture.

20. renniks

renniks Well-Known Member

+3,011
    Christian
    Married
    How come those people aren't ecstatic about covid? It seems like the people who are all pro abortion and worried about the world ending from overpopulation are the same people who want extreme covid restrictions. Weird.