• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Thread closed

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by power1, Oct 20, 2021.

1. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    There is no doubt that population control that involves murder is widespread. Apparently some countries could not get loans/relief unless they whack babies. Countries like Canada promote this all over. The nazis also sought to kill sick and minorities in an effort to control. Why would we exclude them when discussing this??

2. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Trying to minimize the movement of death eh?

3. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Chronic political homeless Supporter

+11,298
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    Irrelivacy.

4. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+3,552
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    I have known women in their forties that didn't know about condoms and had to be taught by my wife. And this is here in America. There is a whole group of people in this country that have had to learn about sex and babies the hard way because instead of being taught about sex their teachers either kept it from them or tried to scare them straight not to do it. But hormones are strong and no matter what is taught, the same percent of teenagers will have sex before marriage. The question is what information and support systems do they have?

I understand you don't like abortions, I don't either. But I would rather reduce them by reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies through education and contraception rather than making it illegal.

Not every baby is a blessing, and it would be better if women made a choice up front than at the end.

5. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+16,042
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    There's hardly any need for murder. Mankind will wipe itself out soon enough.

6. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+3,552
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    Do you believe using contraception is murder?

7. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+9,511
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Depends on how one goes about it. I do not think the concept itself is inherently immoral. We do live on a planet with finite resources. Might be sensitive at points, especially if you want to prioritize the kinds of people you want to breed.

8. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+7,622
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Yes indeedy.

9. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    No, same spirit. Some seek to kill others in control.

10. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    No. Sorry. That prophesy does not jive with God's prophesies.

11. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    So what? They should be taught that sex is part of a marriage and that babies are from God.
    You speak as if children are the ultimate curse. Sometimes people learn stuff even after they have kids!
    Yet killing babies is front and centre on the agenda of those who want population control.

No? I disagree. Sometimes blessings come disguised as hard work.

12. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    OK.

13. Nithavela

+16,042
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    You're free to believe different.

14. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I believe Satan hates mankind and wants to kill them after they are born as well as before and any other way he can get away with if allowed. His children are of the same mind.

15. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Great. Viva la liberte. Too bad the old and the unborn and often the diseased as well don't really get much choice.

16. Nithavela

+16,042
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Neither does anyone else. We all suffer, rot and die. Not neccessarily in that order.

17. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Wow. Nice that some people just come out and say it. We actually live on a planet created by God who has infinite resources and can make other planets in a moment if needed.

18. power1

power1 Active Member

+125
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    People have no choice but to die, but that does not mean the wicked and selfish have some right to kill them.

19. jayem

jayem Naturalist

+5,966
    Atheist
    Married
    The graph shows the worldwide human population growth over the last 12,000 years. It took from pre-historic times to 1800 to reach nearly 1 billion. But in the last 200+ years, due to our technology and ability to manipulate the environment, our species has grown to over 7 billion. Homo sapiens is by far the most populous and prolific large mammal species on earth.

Beyond any doubt, we’ve obeyed God’s command to multiply. But we've tended the garden mostly for ourselves.

8-world-population-growth.png

https://ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth#how-has-world-population-growth-changed-over-time

20. Nithavela

+16,042
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    I agree that there's no need to kill people.

I do think that the old and sick should have a right to medically assisted suicide, though.