Not open for further replies.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you talking about? Please point to any post of mine, or any other pro-vaccine person here, that provides even a scintilla of evidence to support your claim that we "deny evidence".

Good luck.
If I post a news source that confirms skewed covid numbers for example you will claim it's a bogus News source. Not playing the game.. believe what you want.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If I post a news source that confirms skewed covid numbers for example you will claim it's a bogus News source. Not playing the game.. believe what you want.
What?! Do you read minds? You have no evidence to support your implication - you need to accept this.

Again - what post - any post - have I written that would suggest I reject legitimate sources?

I admit the following:

- I did indeed ridicule an anti-vax doctor who was, yes, involved in the Jan 6 riots - is she a credible source?

- I did indeed ridicule a doctor who claims that experiments are being done with alien DNA - is she a credible source?

Name a credible source that shows systemic skewing of Covid information.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I politely suggest you are evading. Please just post a source and if I find evidence that it is not credible, I will explain why as I always do.

He shouldn't bother. If he shows a source that shows systemic skewing of Covid information, you'll say it's not a credible source because credible sources have "debunked the conspiracy theory" that Covid information has been systematically skewed.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
From the article:

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is tracking these coronavirus infections that break through the vaccine's protection, told NPR on Thursday that the agency has so far received reports of about 5,800 breakthrough cases. No "unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics," the CDC says.

Though these sorts of breakthrough infections have been reported among people of all ages, a little more than 40% so far have been among people age 60 or older, according to the agency, and 65% of such cases have been among women. About 29% of those experiencing breakthrough infections experienced no symptoms, but 7% were hospitalized and 74 people died.”

5,800 breakthrough infections with 74 dead is hardly a “massive disappointment.” In fact, since the vaccine is 80%-90% effective against preventing COVID and more than 90% effective at preventing severe infections in those who get sick, it would seem the vaccines work better than advertised.
90% effective with 5800 people infected? That is just right now! Let me ask you this. Over the last 15 years, how many people who got the smallpox vaccine got smallpox? The answer? Zero. There has not been a smallpox case since 1977. The difference? The smallpox vaccine is a true vaccine of the virus. This Covid thing they are giving you is not a vaccine! There is no live virus in the vaccine! They should have developed it the right way because not one person, not one, can tell me the long term effects of this vaccine or what it will manifest into.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He shouldn't bother. If he shows a source that shows systemic skewing of Covid information, you'll say it's not a credible source because credible sources have "debunked the conspiracy theory" that Covid information has been systematically skewed.
A convenient dodge - Your honour, I will not present any evidence against the accused since I know the jury will ignore it anyway

You have nothing - otherwise you would present it.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
90% effective with 5800 people infected? That is just right now! Let me ask you this. Over the last 15 years, how many people who got the smallpox vaccine got smallpox? The answer? Zero.
Misrepresentation, as has been pointed out. The smallpox vaccine was initially less than 100% effective. Then, over time, the disease was eradicated.

And, the same will happen with covid, unless of course, enough people refuse to get vaccinated.

Please do not misrepresent facts about smallpox - this has been explained to you before.

• Winner
Reactions: A_Thinker
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Misrepresentation, as has been pointed out. The smallpox vaccine was initially less than 100% effective. Then, over time, the disease was eradicated.

And, the same will happen with covid, unless of course, enough people refuse to get vaccinated.

Please do not misrepresent facts about smallpox - this has been explained to you before.
Nothing was explained to me, and again you are speculating You cannot say the same thing will happen with the Covid vaccine. You have nothing to support that with. You keep asking for proof but show up with nothing yourself. Your argument is weak and your stance is unsupported. Lame. My sources are credible. Yours are non- existent and totally based on opinion " in a perfect world".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They should have developed it the right way because not one person, not one, can tell me the long term effects of this vaccine or what it will manifest into.
Profoundly misleading. As almost always, the anti-vaxxer hides relevant information. In this case, information that anyone not living under a rock will know: the short and long-term threat of covid-19 outweighs the threat of the virus, at least according to the experts.

We all know that there is not perfect assurance about long-term effects.

Interesting how you focus on only aspect of the issue.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing was explained to me, and again you are speculating You cannot say the same thing will happen with the Covid vaccine. You have nothing to support that with. You keep asking for proof but show up with nothing yourself. Your argument is weak and your stance is unsupported. Lame.
Ok, let's do this the hard way.

From the NY Dept, of Health:

Historically, the smallpox vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated

And yet smallpox is history. Why? Even though not everyone was 100% protected, the rate of protection was high enough, and people were smart enough to the take the vaccine.

Hence, no more smallpox.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Now that people are getting "vaccinated" with the substances that are authorized for "emergency use", and are considered to be "safe and effective", many have paid the price for getting the shots, while thousands more are facing a big disappointment--being infected with Covid, and even dying from it.

CDC Studies 'Breakthrough' COVID Cases Among People Already Vaccinated

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is tracking these coronavirus infections that break through the vaccine's protection, told NPR on Thursday that the agency has so far received reports of about 5,800 breakthrough cases. No "unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics," the CDC says.

Though these sorts of breakthrough infections have been reported among people of all ages, a little more than 40% so far have been among people age 60 or older, according to the agency, and 65% of such cases have been among women. About 29% of those experiencing breakthrough infections experienced no symptoms, but 7% were hospitalized and 74 people died."

Only 396 (7%) of these 5,800 of "breakthrough cases" resulted in hospitalization with 74 deaths - that pales in comparison to the 560,000 deaths of Americans attributed to COVID-19 who died before they could be vaccinated!

Given than the none of these COVID-19 vaccines have claimed to be 100% effective, it should come as no great surprise that 5-10% of those vaccinated could become reinfected!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Only 396 (7%) of these 5,800 of "breakthrough cases" resulted in hospitalization with 74 deaths!

Given than the none of these COVID-19 vaccines have claimed to be 100% effective, it should come as no great surprise that 5-10% of those vaccinated could become reinfected!

And those are just from the results shortly after the shots. Longer term effects are still to be seen.

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Falsehood.

Let's ask some "experts" and see if they agree with your knee-jerk reaction:

Vaccine
A vaccine is made from very small amounts of weak or dead germs that can cause diseases — for example, viruses, bacteria, or toxins. It prepares your body to fight the disease faster and more effectively so you won’t get sick.
Vaccine Basics | Vaccines

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

mRNA substances are NOT A VACCINE.

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
mRNA substances are NOT A VACCINE.
Oh really? Your own post contradicts you (refer to highlighted text, below):
New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

• Agree
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith