Thousands of vaccinated people sick, dozens dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟248,874.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And I'm asking so little here. Just a basic consumer level grasp of statistics would be good.

This is where some basic Darwinism will come in handy. Some of those not smart enough to get vaccinated will likely be removed from the gene pool. And the national IQ consequently rises.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now that people are getting "vaccinated" with the substances that are authorized for "emergency use", and are considered to be "safe and effective", many have paid the price for getting the shots, while thousands more are facing a big disappointment--being infected with Covid, and even dying from it.

CDC Studies 'Breakthrough' COVID Cases Among People Already Vaccinated

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is tracking these coronavirus infections that break through the vaccine's protection, told NPR on Thursday that the agency has so far received reports of about 5,800 breakthrough cases. No "unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics," the CDC says.

Though these sorts of breakthrough infections have been reported among people of all ages, a little more than 40% so far have been among people age 60 or older, according to the agency, and 65% of such cases have been among women. About 29% of those experiencing breakthrough infections experienced no symptoms, but 7% were hospitalized and 74 people died."
Much better than 70,000 new COVID cases every day ... along with at least 1,000 deaths per day, ... I'd say ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think that's happening in any country. There is no "vaccine". None have been approved by the FDA as a vaccine. They've only been approved with an emergency use authorization.
You're losing it, dude.

All you have to do is look at the change in COVID numbers to see that there is a vaccine ... and that it is effective.

Even at this preliminary point, new COVID cases and deaths have been cut to 1/3 of what they were previously ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't the USA have a successful rollout? More than 4 million per day are getting it. Yet we're also being told that a "4th wave" of the virus is coming. So much for "rapidly dropping".
Who is telling you that ???

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is good to hear the left finally showing so much confidence and support for the Trump vaccine. But it is also strange that so many on the right are now skeptical.
Well, ... after all it is the Trump pandemic ...

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
90% effective with 5800 people infected? That is just right now! Let me ask you this. Over the last 15 years, how many people who got the smallpox vaccine got smallpox? The answer? Zero. There has not been a smallpox case since 1977. The difference? The smallpox vaccine is a true vaccine of the virus. This Covid thing they are giving you is not a vaccine! There is no live virus in the vaccine! They should have developed it the right way because not one person, not one, can tell me the long term effects of this vaccine or what it will manifest into.
You could have said something similar when the smallpox vaccine was rolled out. It too was the first of its kind.

And you gave an example of the most significant measure of a vaccine's effectiveness ... the fact that noone has gotten smallpox in 15 years.

That is what a vaccine is expected to achieve in time, not at the very beginning ...

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's ask some "experts" and see if they agree with your knee-jerk reaction:

Vaccine
A vaccine is made from very small amounts of weak or dead germs that can cause diseases — for example, viruses, bacteria, or toxins. It prepares your body to fight the disease faster and more effectively so you won’t get sick.
Vaccine Basics | Vaccines

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

mRNA substances are NOT A VACCINE.
Messenger RNA (mRNA) ... is a part of the virus ...

• Winner
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you suddenly talking about universal healthcare now? We were discussing the fact that the current results of the "vaccines" for Covid are only the short-term results.
Why are you suddenly talking about "wokeness" ???

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The way I see it is if people are so eager to allow their bodies their cells to be experimented on with no knowledge whatsoever of long term risks then let them be guinea pigs, count me out don't pressure other people who aren't as naive.
So ... you wouldn't have taken the smallpox vaccine when people were dying of smallpox, ... or the polio vaccine when people were dying of polio ???

Thank God for people who are naive enough to be human guinea pigs ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...will gladly take "natural supplements" that hide their ingredients behind a line item on the label called "Immune Boosting Formula", and state clearly on the bottle "The FDA has not reviewed this"
... or patronize their local McDonalds ...

Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟228,159.00
Faith
Christian
TYou show me a legitimate vaccine with live virus in the mix and I am game. 100%. But a vaccine without the virus is not a vaccine.

Well you're wrong, but if you want a vaccine without an mRNA component just opt for Astra Zeneca or Johnson

• Winner
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seat belt is the law and mandatory ,Because idiots wont wear seat belt. Unless by law. People have to be force to do the right thing. Or they wont . Until it becomes law. Give it a while . People will do the right thing and get a COVID-19 vacs.
Most will ... or get the disease. Either way will eventually suffice ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again we see a recurrent theme from those who resist vaccination - silence about their responsibility to be concerned for the welfare of others.

And it is a silence that speaks volumes.
It's not silence ...

Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So ... you wouldn't have taken the smallpox vaccine when people were dying of smallpox, ... or the polio vaccine when people were dying of polio ???

Thank God for people who are naive enough to be human guinea pigs ...

I have always been all for vaccinations until the covid one. I am also grateful for people who wish to be guinea pigs for covid injections. We will see in a few years who had more reasons to be concerned wont we.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The way I see it is if people are so eager to allow their bodies their cells to be experimented on with no knowledge whatsoever of long term risks then let them be guinea pigs, count me out don't pressure other people who aren't as naive.
The way if seems to me is people are being led like lambs to the slaughter (by taking the vaccines) and I put that down as plural for most of them you need more than one shot, or # 2 they're wise people getting on board the lifeboats like in the Titanic and the silly people won't do so because it's a long way down to the water and it's dark down there. You do know a lot of the lifeboats with the Titanic were half full?

And when I say lambs led to the slaughter don't think I'm not aware that millions have already taken a vaccine with no ill effects. Everybody knows that albeit small numbers have. Those concerned are talking about possible future effects. I'm willing to consider that like a small number of people could get side effects from taking anything. Look at drug commercials....70% of their ads are about if you have this side effect or that.......so I'm thinking if we're going to have paranoia then we need to have it about everything. Not sure that's where we want to go.

A question I have though is this. Seeing it's a given that let's say even a small number of vaccinated people may have a serious reaction.....does anyone want to have it on their conscience that they encouraged one to be vaccinated? Even with drugs I don't want to be telling people YES you should take Drug A and forget all that nonsense of concern. What if for them it turns out they had every right to be concerned that it did effect them negatively. Just curious how some of you would deal with that with your conscience if you told them to do it?

I'm very much trying to understand whether concerns are justified or not. What causes potential concern is that many health care professionals won't take a vaccine.
Some healthcare workers refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

If I'm reading this right it says the numbers can be as high as 40%. Look these people are in the business. If they have concerns....why shouldn't the average lay man who doesn't understand these things. Are all these health care professionals wrong? Not saying they aren't but just wondering.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.