Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I’d double that to hear Trump read EVERY page.

Why would he want to, he already knows there wasn't any Collusion, or Obstruction, he knew it from the beginning because, he knew he didn't do what they were accusing him of.

But wait until the investigations begin which will include Hillary, and Comey + others.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Why would he want to, he already knows there wasn't any Collusion, or Obstruction, he knew it from the beginning because, he knew he didn't do what they were accusing him of.

But wait until the investigations begin which will include Hillary, and Comey + others.
He asked Comey to “go easy” on Flynn.
“No obstruction”, you’re kidding me!

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

With no crime having been committed to begin with, and having only Comey's fake Dossier and having lied to the FISA Court to obtain a Warrant as the source in which to open an investigation there weren't legal grounds for an investigation.

When it comes to an end, the Warrant, and the Dossier will both be thrown out and the whole Mueller Investigation will all become MOOT.

Not only meaning No Collusion, no Obstruction it means there was never a crime to be Investigated.

Now we will all have to wait, for the Comey, Clinton Investigation to take place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Are we supposed to believe Comey, after he lied to the FISA Court in order to obtain a Warrant, (That's Perjury) isn't that exactly what Flynn was charged with?

How can we trust the man, it's a "He said, He said" and Comey is a Perjurer.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
With no crime having been committed to begin with, and having only Comey's fake Dossier and having lied to the FISA Court to obtain a Warrant as the source in which to open an investigation there weren't legal grounds for an investigation.

When it comes to an end, the Warrant, and the Dossier will both be thrown out and the whole Mueller Investigation will all become MOOT.

Not only meaning No Collusion, no Obstruction it means there was never a crime to be Investigated.

Now we will all have to wait, for the Comey, Clinton Investigation to take place.
The whole investigation? That's what you want, isn't it. The principle purpose of the investigation was to discover whether there was any Russian interference in the election. If you can discredit the investigation you can pretend there wasn't any Russian interference.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The whole investigation? That's what you want, isn't it. The principle purpose of the investigation was to discover whether there was any Russian interference in the election. If you can discredit the investigation you can pretend there wasn't any Russian interference.

No, No, No the in vestigation was not about "whether there was any Russian interference in the election."

That is what the Democrats have defaulted back to, because there wasn't any Collusion between the Russians and Trump or his Campaign, and that is what the Investigation was all about.

You guys always forget what the can of worms Comey actually opened up.

If it was only about Russian Interference, then why all the talk about Trump being a Traitor for the last 2 years, why was there no Charge of Collusion, if it was ONLY about the Russians Interfering in our Elections?

If what your saying is,
"The principle purpose of the investigation was to discover whether there was any Russian interference in the election."

Then you ought to be perfectly satisfied from the Mueller Report, to find that Your President Donald Trump did not Collude with the Russians to Interfere in our Elections.

I'm so glad to hear that from you, I thought you believed he was a Traitor, and did in fact Collude with the Russians.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No, No, No the in vestigation was not about "whether there was any Russian interference in the election."

That is what the Democrats have defaulted back to, because there wasn't any Collusion between the Russians and Trump or his Campaign, and that is what the Investigation was all about.

You guys always forget what the can of worms Comey actually opened up.

If it was only about Russian Interference, then why all the talk about Trump being a Traitor for the last 2 years, why was there no Charge of Collusion, if it was ONLY about the Russians Interfering in our Elections?

If what your saying is,
"The principle purpose of the investigation was to discover whether there was any Russian interference in the election."

Then you ought to be perfectly satisfied from the Mueller Report, to find that Your President Donald Trump did not Collude with the Russians to Interfere in our Elections.

I'm so glad to hear that from you, I thought you believed he was a Traitor, and did in fact Collude with the Russians.
I'm planning a vacation soon- need to get away from reality for a while. Is there a way to visit the land where any of these things are facts?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that's the Spin the Trump administration has tried to put on it, so that when no collusion was found they could dismiss the findings about Russian interference.

Read Comey's order to Mueller:

"...to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election..."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

If it was only about Russian Interference...
It was never only about that, but that was the principle purpose. There was also the possibility that collusion had taken place, not necessarily by Trump himself but by other members of his campaign. which also had to be investigated.
then why all the talk about Trump being a Traitor for the last 2 years, why was there no Charge of Collusion, if it was ONLY about the Russians Interfering in our Elections?
That was just rash talk, not coming from the Mueller investigation, by people who believe, as I do, that Trump is manifestly unfit to be President. However, I never believed that any of his actions, as harmful to America as they have been, can be shown to rise to the level of actual treason.

If what your saying is,

If you had paid any attention to my posts over the last year or so you would know that I have consistently dismissed the possibility of collusion. Yes, I am satisfied with the Mueller report, but I am profoundly dissatisfied that the Trump administration has not acknowledged that interference nor done anything to prevent it happening again.

No, you just wished I did so you could hate me.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What does it look like?

What does it do to the Never Trump group?

Would that be the end of the endless investigations into Russia collusion?

Would they legislate instead of litigate?

Or would it be get back time?

Thoughts?

I guess we're all assuming that the fix is in regarding the Senate...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You have assumptions that I do not.

Well then, assuming the very real possibility of the GOP losing the Senate, if they managed to retake the House, it would preserve the status quo of a divided Congress. Not much would change, except with one of Donald's loyal minions as Speaker, he'd be free of impeachment anxiety...

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Are we supposed to believe Comey, after he lied to the FISA Court in order to obtain a Warrant, (That's Perjury) isn't that exactly what Flynn was charged with?

Flynn pled “guilty”.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Republican Party is being revamped and rebooted by Trump. Depending on who you are, that might be good or bad. Regardless, if the Republican Party retakes the House in 2020 - and I think there is at least a chance that that could happen, although it is too early for me to make any predictions - it will not be the same Republican Party that lost the House the last cycle.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

And no interference in the elections by the Russians, which is the outcome the Right has wanted all along, and no need to do anything to prevent it happening again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,515.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

That's odd. I don't seem to remember Comey being tried, much less convicted of perjury.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
And no interference in the elections by the Russians, which is the outcome the Right has wanted all along, and no need to do anything to prevent it happening again.

Obama had his chance to do something and he didn't, wouldn't, wonder why?

You can't blame it on the Republicans, it's all on the Democrats heads.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
That's odd. I don't seem to remember Comey being tried, much less convicted of perjury.

I'm sorry, I was speaking of the future events which will involve a number of prominent Democrats.

• Agree
Reactions: Knee V
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Well, then Comey should be safe considering he's a life long Republican.

He's still going to be investigated along with Hillary and everyone else who tried to pull off the Coup d'etat. Keep an eye on Lindsey Graham and the Senate.

He falsified a FISA Warrant, with the help of Hillary and many others.

• Agree
Reactions: Knee V
Upvote 0