The Wild West
✟461,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I like it, but I wish it said more about servant leadership, and our need to resist secular immorality, not just under justice, but under change. I also wish it quoted scripture to back each of these points. That would not be hard, and it would make it easier for me to put that poster on our bulletin board. I wish it gave examples of Our Lord, and later, the disciples in Acts. Because it is not wrong by any means; those are all valid points, but if you want American Christians who are of an evangelical or traditional or reformed disposition, regardless of the denomination, to buy into it, it really helps if they can see how it is Biblical.

However, my experience in the private sector is that these are attributes of a healthy “corporate culture” in general. So it is a win. Thank you for sharing. Now I have to do my Sunday afternoon group or I will neglect sensitivity and priorities.

Thank you for sharing! :)

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,473,173.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Indeed. You could remove the word "church" from the heading and it would be just as applicable. I take your point, though, that some people would disregard it for not making explicit connections to Scripture.

For what it's worth, this is part of some work being done on healthy conflict in churches, so it was never really intended to stand alone. But just to put some of the working assumptions about healthy group dynamics out there to be read, marked, learned and inwardly digested... :)

It's already sparked some good conversation in my parish, particularly around change!

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0