England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We know that God is with us and will bless and strengthen us as we call on His Name! He quickens us by His Holy Spirit and makes is ready to do His Will. 'God of here! Oh then believing,bring to Him our one desire,that His love may now be kindred,til its' flame each heart inspire' (James L Black)

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the floods of revival fall on our lives day by day. May God satiate our land with revival that will awaken the hearts of sinners and bring repentence to hungry,thirsty souls. We need the Saviour! We can not live in true fulfillment without Him. He is 'the Way,the Truth and the Life'. No one comes to the Father,but through Him'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Lord Jesus Christ is our glorious Healer! Whenever there is need in our body,soul and spirit,we can call upon Him and He will answer us! 'He was wounded for our trangressions. He was bruised for our iniquities. Surely He bore our sorrows and by His stripes we are healed' (The prophet Isaiah)

• Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We have hope today in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is the Hope of the world. He is our hope of glory. Hope in Him!
From the beginning, the unbelieving has tried to bind-up the noise that grew and filled us with that hope, or else shattered their devices.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We cannot always understand God's ways,because we are not God! But we are His servants. As servants we can trust our Master. He can bring good out of every situation. Let us trust Him now and forever!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God is always Good! Our satisfaction is in Him. The Only True Holy One,who understands us through and through and is working for our good in adversity and blessing. I would rather walk with Him than in the paths of unrighteousness

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today is a National Day of Prayer when people all over the Globe will be praying for their nation that Covid 19 and every other adversity will be over come in the Mighty Name of Jesus and a. great spiritual awakening take place! Please spend an hour or more praying today where you are!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I was interested reading Psalms 89 this morning. The author of this Psalm was Ethan. I have a grandson called Ethan so it raised my curiosity! He was one of David's musicians. Maybe a cymbal player. When you read the Psalm you see he was a wise man who loved and served the LORD. Psalms 89:1 'I will sing of the LORD's unfailing love for ever. Young and old will hear of Your faithfulness'. I pray that our grandson Ethan will love and serve the LORD as he grows in years. He is eight years old now and looks like a twelve year old. Bless him,LORD God!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ethan the Ezrahite wrote that God's 'unfailing love will last forever'. It will never be exhausted. It will never fade away. It is an everlasting love that will always be with us,always be for us,always..always! As George Matheson wrote in his hymn,'O love that will not let me go..' Today,'let there be love!'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ethan was a servant of David. He was a faithful and loyal servant. He was s true servant of God as we all should be. He loved the presence of the LORD and made music to Him,which was the worship of his heart. Our worship and praise should be a pleasing sacrifice to the LORD. He is Worthy of the worship of our heart!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We have been made kings and priests with God in Christ Jesus! We have been truely formed and transformed by the grace of God. The precious blood of Jesus has washed away our sin and made us white as snow. We are no longer rebels but priests with God. We are no longer prodigals but children of the King and our destiny in Christ is sure!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thinking of all the angels praising God for His faithfulness! Wow! What a glorious congregation and we can join with them! God is a faithful God,we love to sing His praise. Join with us in praising our faithful God!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Glory to Jesus wonderful Saviour!
Glory to Jesus the one I adore.
Glory to Jesus wonderful Saviour
Glory to Jesus and praise evermore.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Who can compare with the Living God,the Matchless Christ the Holy Spirit? There is none can compare with Thee. I am satisfied with Him. He meets the deepest parts of my soul. I will praise Him forever!

Upvote 0