Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 51:7-8 Listen to Me, My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart and do not fear the taunts of the enemy. For they will be like a garment eaten by moths, but My saving power will last forever.

My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart:
Can only be every born again Christian person. Proved by Isaiah 51:1-6…you that seek the Lord, consider Abraham to be your father and Sarah your mother; you are their increase….

For they will be like a garment eaten by moths: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath will reduce the power of the godless peoples, but not totally destroy them. Isaiah 51:6

Isaiah 51:9-11 Awake, Awake: arm of the Lord, put on Your strength as You did in days long past. It was You that dried up the sea to make a path for your people. And now, the Lords people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph. They will have gladness and joy, while suffering and mourning will pass away.

This is the great second Exodus, by His faithful Christian people, who will occupy the holy Land, by then cleared and cleansed – great will be the Day! Ezekiel 20:33-38

Isaiah 51:12-16 I am He who comforts you, why then fear man who must die. Why have you forgotten your Maker, the One who makes all things? Do not be in fear of your oppressor, you will soon be set free. I am the Lord, your God, Y’hovah is My Name. I have put words in your mouth and kept you covered under the shelter of My hand. I, the Creator, say to Zion: you are My people. Romans 9:24-26

The Lord will protect His people on that terrible Day – a worldwide judgement of fire, in the form of a massive CME sunstrike – the next prophesied event. Isaiah 30:26-30

Isaiah 51:17-23 Arouse yourselves, rise up Jerusalem – My people. From the Lord’s hand, you have drunk the cup of His wrath and now there is no one to lead you. The disasters of the sword, famine and desolation have overtaken you, now who can console you? Therefore; listen to this, in your affliction, you that are drunk, but not with wine: Thus says the Lord [Jesus] : your God who will plead His peoples cause – I take from your hand My cup of wrath and I shall hand it to your tormentors, those who arrogantly afflicted you.
Ref; REB, NIV, CJB, KJV, some verses abridged

This is another clear sequence of events: how The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath punishes His enemies and then, His faithful Christian people will travel to and settle in the new Land of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31
From verse 18, we can see that all this passage from Isaiah 51, is before the Return of Jesus. This will happen later, after righteous His people have gathered and are living in the Land in peace and prosperity, as so well described in Ezekiel 36 and Hosea 14.......they will again dwell in My shadow, they will grow and flourish. The same as in ancient times, with the Israelites. 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

Listen to Me! Prepare yourselves My people’: You have received all the punishments that I decreed. You are insensible, not with wine, but to the truth of the Word of your God. Amos 8:11-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Now, I will take out My wrath on our enemies, but I will protect you and set you free. You will into all that Land I promised to your [Spiritual] forefathers. Jeremiah 46:27, Jeremiah 31:1-14, Zechariah 9:16, Habakkuk 3:13, Joel 3:16, Isaiah 27:6

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We Christians ARE the Lord's people, we ARE the ones who know what is right and who lay His instructions to heart:

1 Peter 4:7-11 The end of all things is upon us, therefore to help you pray, you must lead self controlled and sober lives. Above all, love each other, because love cancels out a host of sins. Be hospitable to one another, without grumbling and each one should use whatever gifts that they have received from God to serve others. Use your gifts and strength to glorify God through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and power for ever.

1 Peter 4:12-16 Dear friends, do not be surprised by the fiery trial which is to try you, as though something strange were happening to you, but rejoice, that you participate in the suffering of Christ, then when His glory is revealed, your joy will be great. If you are reviled for being a Christian, count yourself happy, for the Spirit of God rests upon you and if you do suffer, it must not be for any criminal deed. However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

1 Peter 4:17-19 For it is time for judgement to begin; it is beginning with God’s own household, as Scripture says; If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the impious and sinful? So let those who suffer according to God’s will entrust their souls to Him, while continuing to do good; their Maker will not fail them.

1 Peter 5:10 After your brief suffering, the God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory in Christ will Himself make you perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you. Reference: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.

The end of all things is upon us’. Peter does not mean the end of the world, but the end of this present age, our time; right now!

do not be surprised by the fiery trial’. This can refer to the persecution of the early church, but is mainly to us in the last days, as we face the forthcoming judgement by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis: the Sixth Seal event. 2 Peter 3:7

His glory revealed’. Firstly that revealing will be to Jesus’ born again people: 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10. Later; at the Return of Jesus, He will be seen by all the world. Matthew 24:30, Revelation 19:11

The Judgement begins in God’s household’. The terrible fire judgement prophesied so many times throughout the Bible, will initially strike the Middle East, which includes the present State of Israel. Many prophecies say how all the holy Land will be ‘burnt and devastated’, Jeremiah 9:10-12, Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 10:23

make you perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you’. This will be the fulfilment of all the great promises of how the Lord will gather His faithful Christian people, Ezekiel 34:11 and how He will pour out His Spirit upon them, Ezekiel 37:14, Isaiah 35:1-10 Then they will be established and settled into all of the area promised to Abraham. Genesis 17:8, Isaiah 62:1-5

Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says: In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid. You are My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the One who loves them will guide them along highways. My people; coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter their Land.
For God will comfort His people in their distress.

Upvote 0