✟39,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I thought we had an agreement?
If by agreement are you referring to posts #57 and #59, which you have since deleted?
You told me you would not be posting on my threads anymore. I did not request this, I requested
more than once to remain on topic, such as my post #3, in response to your first post:

An expression such as "children of wrath", might be better understood as "offspring". Not so much
the young who have no ability to understand sin, but the progeny of the unregenerate carnal nature.
The wrath of God abides on them for not believing in the Son. John 3:36
To which you clicked on 'Agree'
You have continued to post in discussions with others such as Mark, fine.
I posted a notice of changing the name of the thread to better reflect the topic because you
seemed to be having the most difficulty with staying on topic, wanting to argue about children
going to hell. Are you saying that you can post on my thread, say whatever you want, and I cannot
respond because you think we have an agreement? We do not. On the other hand, others continue
to post in response to your posts, so I do not intend to interfere. My notice about the name change
was not really a response to anything you have posted recently.
Finally, because it is my OP, I get email updates on posts and follow the discussion, so if the
conversation becomes uncivil, I will not report any names to the monitors, I will simply request
that the thread be shut down. Carry on.

Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
How so? Explain. Elucidate. Expand.

I'm not good at reading minds. Are you saying that newborns or unborns are only under the curse but have not yet sinned? I don't know what you are getting at there.

I`m getting this thread mixed up with another, so I apologize for that. I got too many pots on the stove.

I`m saying God does not throw babies into hell and I made an attempt to explain why that is true that has not been well received.

Fact remains that God is just. It is a principle in the law of God that parents will not be put to death for the sins of their children and children will not be put to death for the sins of their parents. Deut 24:16
You will not go to hell because of something your ancestors did.

This is different then generational curses. God says He will visit the iniquity to the 3rd and 4th generation. This means that the children will be predisposed to commit the same sins as their fathers but they are not going to pay a price apart from the curse. You will not be tormented for something grandpa did. Your responsibility is what you yourself did. Adam had a very major curse put on him which leaves all predisposed to sin.

We are judged based on our words and our deeds. A helpless child who cannot talk and cannot do a deed doesn`t have anything to be cast into hell for.

In the time of the Apostles, 13 was the age of accountability and that custom has survived in modern Judaism.

Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
If by agreement are you referring to posts #57 and #59, which you have since deleted?
You told me you would not be posting on my threads anymore. I did not request this, I requested
more than once to remain on topic, such as my post #3, in response to your first post:

An expression such as "children of wrath", might be better understood as "offspring". Not so much
the young who have no ability to understand sin, but the progeny of the unregenerate carnal nature.
The wrath of God abides on them for not believing in the Son. John 3:36
To which you clicked on 'Agree'
You have continued to post in discussions with others such as Mark, fine.
I posted a notice of changing the name of the thread to better reflect the topic because you
seemed to be having the most difficulty with staying on topic, wanting to argue about children
going to hell. Are you saying that you can post on my thread, say whatever you want, and I cannot
respond because you think we have an agreement? We do not. On the other hand, others continue
to post in response to your posts, so I do not intend to interfere. My notice about the name change
was not really a response to anything you have posted recently.
Finally, because it is my OP, I get email updates on posts and follow the discussion, so if the
conversation becomes uncivil, I will not report any names to the monitors, I will simply request
that the thread be shut down. Carry on.

I have no interest in further discussion with you on any topic and will not post on your threads. But I reserve the right to respond to posts directed at me. And I will do that regardless of your childish outbursts.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Your smileys violate the rules. You might think about that before you threaten to run to the authorities next time.
I did not threaten to run to the authorities. I said I would shut down the thread. Stand by.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith