Those wacky scientists and their integrity

Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist

http://xtxinc.com/

A scholarly documentation of Albert Einstein's plagiarism of the theory of relativity, "Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist" discloses Einstein's method for manipulating credit for the work of his contemporaries, reprints the prior works he parroted, and demonstrates through formal logical argument that Albert Einstein could not have drawn the conclusions he drew without prior knowledge of the works he copied, but failed to reference. Numerous republished quotations from Einstein's contemporaries prove that they were aware of his plagiarism.

I unfortunately actually took the time to read some of that. NP you should really stop wasting anyone time with a dud like this. I stopped half way through the article because a typical argument was like this:
<SPAN style="FONT: 12pt Arial, sans-serif">Poincare provided the "four-dimensional analogue"<SUP>124</SUP> to Lorentz' aether in 1905 and relativized the "Lorentzian ether" in 1895, long before Minkowski or Einstein manipulated credit for his work. The Einsteins' 1905 paper contains no four-dimensional analogue, and is, therefore, a theory of the "unrelativized Lorentzian aether", <I>per se</I>.

. . .An article by "S." had appeared in <I>Nature</I>, Volume 31, Number 804, (March 26, 1885), p. 481, titled, "Four-Dimensional Space", which presented the concepts of "time-space", "four-dimensional solid" ("sur-solid", after Des Cartes), "time-area", and "time-line"; which later became "space-time" ("<I>Zeit-Raum</I>" is a confusing pun in German with the word "<I>Zeitraum</I>"), "absolute world", and "world-line".

. . .In this same lecture, followed by a discussion which is on record,<SUP>131</SUP> Einstein shamelessly parroted Poincare's enquiries into the nature of simultaneity<SUP>132</SUP> and his clock synchronization procedures, without citing Poincare; and Einstein failed to correct those who credited Einstein with the ideas he repeated, which were not his own.
</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT: 12pt Arial, sans-serif"></SPAN>&nbsp;

<SPAN style="FONT: 12pt Arial, sans-serif">The guy is merely translating one guy's wroding into Einstein and saying since their phrases "seem similiar" Einstein obviously copied the guy. </SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT: 12pt Arial, sans-serif">
The list of true relativists is long. To name but a few: DesCartes, Huyghens, Locke, Leibnitz, Berkeley, Hume, Comte, Spencer, Stallo, Hamilton, Mach, Anderssohn, Avenarius, Petzoldt, etc
</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT: 12pt Arial, sans-serif">That for me did it. The guy obviously hasn't a clue as to what he's talking about. Locke, Liebniz and Berekley were&nbsp;all theists, only someone who is totally ignorant of philosophy could ever believe these people were relativists. I rule out lying, of course, because anyone capable of it( they would have to know a bit about Locke, Liebniz and Berekley), would see how&nbsp;obviously wrong such a statement was. i.e. only pure ignorance could lead someone to make such a comment. This whole thing is either the work of a boob or a&nbsp;hoax. In either case it hardly warrants the 2 mins I spent on it. &nbsp;

</SPAN>

Upvote 0