Those into end times.... Can not be prevented, but postponed right now...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
God has informed me that the end times, can not be prevented all together, but "can be", "postponed", it's not too late right now anyways, to be avoided and postponed for a later time...

What does all this talk, and those creating all this panic about the end times...? Where is all that "getting us"...? Those spreading "fear" in the name of "righteousness"... That kind of behavior and those listening to ones doing this, will get us nowhere...

People who genuinely care about others, those who truly love, should be focusing on trying their best to postpone end times, instead of wanting to bring it on...

Yes, we should always be prepared and ready for Jesus return at any time, but we don't have to be being prepared for the end times events specifically, this only creates fear, anxiety, and wide spread panic, and a wanting to die, which isn't right and is not good for us... Besides no kind of preparation for end times events, will be adequate and it is out of our hands and control anyhow, and those ones thinking that they can be in some kind of control of it, are delusional...

We should not be trying to preserve our life in end times, and thinking about or planning how to preserve ourselves through it, but be ever-ready to die at any time, but not wanting to die, but ready for it, or Jesus return at any time...

God Bless!

Endtime Survivors

prophecy link in my profile!
Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The precise timing of end times, God knows, but, we do not, though many claim to, and because of that, it does not necessarily have to happen "right now" and "appears to be" that we may, and we have to proceed as if we do, "have" some kind of choice or control over or about it... Is what I meant...

Because we don't know, and he does, we still have to proceed as if their is and it is dependent on our choices in the matter...

Those claiming that "they know" we are in the end times now, something Jesus himself did not even know, but only the Father, is the height of arrogance and stupidity... We have to say "we do not know" and try to take positive steps for it not to happen or be right now... To be doing the Lord's will and work...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
denying what is set before us (or thinking we can delay it) is precisely what Jesus said would happen. He said we are to be ready, watching, and expectant.
He also said that we are to recognize the times--not deny them.

as for delaying them, who would ever think that they could dictate the time of Jesus' coming any more than they could dictate what will happen in the next moment of our own lives. What purpose would delay serve? none.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Those claiming that "they know" we are in the end times now, something Jesus himself did not even know, but only the Father, is the height of arrogance and stupidity... We have to say "we do not know" and try to take positive steps for it not to happen or be right now... To be doing the Lord's will and work...
It is not stupid to read and understand what the prophets wrote. You, obviously find it all too hard to study the rather large amount of unfulfilled prophecy, that does tell us all that God plans for our future. What He will do, why He has to do it and when it will happen.
We are told we Christians should not be in the dark. 1 Thessalonians 5:4

Your attitude toward Bible prophecy is actually sinful, because you are saying to God: I don't care to even try and understand the information You have given to Your people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
denying what is set before us (or thinking we can delay it) is precisely what Jesus said would happen. He said we are to be ready, watching, and expectant.
He also said that we are to recognize the times--not deny them.

as for delaying them, who would ever think that they could dictate the time of Jesus' coming any more than they could dictate what will happen in the next moment of our own lives. What purpose would delay serve? none.
Be ever ready for his return at any time, to have our souls and spirit's prepared, not our physical bodies prepared for end time "events" so as to be so scared to try and escape it, and save our physical lives... To be ever ready to face persecution for our faith, being executed for our faith, to be ready to take a stand during end times, and really, at any time, regardless...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It is not stupid to read and understand what the prophets wrote. You, obviously find it all too hard to study the rather large amount of unfulfilled prophecy, that does tell us all that God plans for our future.
What He will do, why He has to do it and when it will happen. We are told we Christians should not be in the dark. 1 Thessalonians 5:4
Your attitude toward Bible prophecy is actually sinful, because you are saying to God: I don't care to even try and understand the information You have given to Your people.
That's not what I am saying at all... OK, how many actually get trying to determine "when" the end times are or would be, "wrong"... How many do, will, and always seem to "get it wrong" deceiving many...? Your trying to know things Jesus didn't even think it possible, and said it actually wasn't possible, for him to even know... You people think you can accurately know, what only the Father alone knows... You people think you exceed in knowledge above the Son of God... That, is what is really sinful...

We should be prepared for Christ's return at any time, not, for the endtime events, specifically, alone...

(see above post)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does Jesus instruct here....

Matthew 24.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Now how can Jesus not know himself, and make that statement in verse 34?

If you are not interested in eschatology, I think you may be in the wrong forum. No-one is being forced to participate here.

Jesus is coming soon. And his reward is with him.

What does Jesus say in this verse?

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What does Jesus instruct here....

Matthew 24.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Again ever ready and prepared for his return at any time, (our spirits and souls) Not specifically, the end time events themselves alone, (except to personally face great persecution) which only spreads fear, and makes people shrink back from being ever ready for the Lord's return at any time... (see post# 6)...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The only thing we should be teaching, is that: "There is coming a day and time, we don't know when, but it is important to be ready at any time, when every Christian anywhere and everywhere will be greatly hated by all, and will be persecuted to a very great degree, even killed, or some tortured into denying their faith, and there will be very difficult and very trying times for every Christian, everywhere..." "Are you prepared to not deny or reject your faith regardless of this...?" "Will you "take a stand" or cower in fear...?"

"Are you prepared to not deny or reject your faith in him, (The Lord told me to "add" this just now, (which is area in which I struggle, probably why he had to remind me and tell me) anyhow, and still "profess" your faith in him) even if it is extremely hard to do so, even if life for Christians everywhere becomes very, very difficult...?"

This is all we need to know and be prepared for, anything beyond this is just meaningless, in my opinion, and is the height of arrogance, trying to know more than the Son himself even knew or knows...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Again ever ready and prepared for his return at any time, (our spirits and souls) Not specifically, the end time events themselves alone, (except to personally face great persecution) which only spreads fear, and makes people shrink back from being ever ready for the Lord's return at any time... (see post# 6)...
I gave you the exact instruction of Jesus to learn a parable of the fig tree and you did nothing with it. Is that what you are going to tell Jesus? ...that he wasted his breath?

Jesus did not waste his breath. You are not following Jesus's instructions, or else you would have never begun this thread.

Adding "God Bless" to the end of your posts - when you are cursing us?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is all we need to know and be prepared for, anything beyond this is just meaningless, in my opinion, and is the height of arrogance, trying to know more than the Son himself even knew or knows...
Sorry, but this again discounts the hundreds of prophesies God has given us. Some are very specific about what will happen and others are clearly a sequence of events, quite a few tell us what to look for before things happen and the approximate timing can be discerned.
Don't be in the dark about what must happen, be aware and be prepared, as God has warned us about how He will again take action on a world - once again as in the days of Noah.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I gave you the exact instruction of Jesus to learn a parable of the fig tree and you did nothing with it. Is that what you are going to tell Jesus? ...that he wasted his breath?
Wrong... I am and will be prepared for his return, at any time... I assume by that parable that Jesus just didn't want us to be or get or try to get ready, when and waiting until we see the signs of his return, but would rather have us be "ever ready" always, even if it doesn't come, or no signs of it are seen...

Jesus also said none would be able to be or get ready that way, cause it will be when all "least expect it" like a "thief in the night"... So, what is the point of seeing the signs...? To cause us to become ready, right...? I think Jesus would appreciate it a lot more, if we prepared for his return at any time, regardless, cause "many" "many" will not be able to know it, by "seeing" it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sorry, but this again discounts the hundreds of prophesies God has given us. Some are very specific about what will happen and others are clearly a sequence of events, quite a few tell us what to look for before things happen and the approximate timing can be discerned.
Don't be in the dark about what must happen, be aware and be prepared, as God has warned us about how He will again take action on a world - once again as in the days of Noah.
Again the point of which is "what" again...?

It shouldn't take "signs" or seeing it coming for us to "get the point" and just always "be ready", anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I assume by that parable that Jesus just didn't want us to be or get or try to get ready, when and waiting until we see the signs of his return, but would rather have us be "ever ready" always, even if it doesn't come, or no signs of it are seen...
No, Jesus did not say - not to learn a parable of a fig tree. He said LEARN a parable of the fig tree.

What's the fig tree in that parable?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No, Jesus did not say - not to learn a parable of a fig tree. He said LEARN a parable of the fig tree.

What the fig tree in that parable?
What do you think it is...?

I think it could mean a number of multiple things on different levels...

Were supposed to learn from the parable to always "be ready", regardless... If the end is apparent or not, does, and should not "matter"...

I stand on what I've already said... Look at it again, and "deal with it"...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What do you think it is...?

I think it could mean a number of multiple things on different levels...
No, I am asking you what is the fig tree. If you don't know say you don't know.

This forum is to discuss eschatology, the study of the end times. The forum is not about discussing the validity of the eschatology. If you want to discuss eschatology fine. If you want too discredit eschatology - then go elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No, I am asking you what is the fig tree. If you don't know say you don't know.

This forum is to discuss eschatology, the study of the end times. The forum is not about discussing the validity of the eschatology. If you want to discuss eschatology fine. If you want too discredit eschatology - then go elsewhere.
Religion and when it becomes "fruitless" is one answer...

You still won't tell me what you think it is first, so we can discuss it here...?

You want me to "show you mine" before you "show me yours" then, fine, I just showed you "one thing" I think it means...

So, now, answer me now, as to what you think it is, please...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God has informed me that the end times, can not be prevented all together, but "can be", "postponed", it's not too late right now anyways, to be avoided and postponed for a later time...

God Bless!

Peace be with you.

Did God tell you how long it will be delayed for?

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Peace be with you.

Did God tell you how long it will be delayed for?

God bless you.
No... Don't think "I" am supposed to know... Just to "be ready" at any time...

Peace be with you as well,

And, thanks,

God Bless!

Upvote 0