Massachusetts
✟15,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I was raised in the church as far back as I can remember, and although I have drifted back and forth since, I still maintain a good grasp on what is and isn't acceptable, Biblically.

My wife, however, was not raised in a church. Although I have been bringing her to church for about 3 years now, and praying for her daily, she still seems to embrace the world as it is today.

My wife wanted to watch the Grammy's for some reason last night, so we put it on. I could only take, maybe 30 minutes of it before I was utterly disgusted by the blatant symbolism and degeneracy prancing around on that stage. I ended up going to bed, sad for the world.

Everything is so dark, and the signs are obvious that we will be taken out of here soon. I don't want her to get left behind.

I am asking for you to join me in praying for her, that the veil would be torn off of her face, that she would see just how dark this world really is, and that she would begin to reject the things that this world pushes in place of God. That she would turn towards God, accept His son, and feel the joy that only comes from Him.