"This slavery of white women to black beasts will bring this nation to a conflict"

Firscherscherling

Liberal Filthy Hairless Pig-Monkey
Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
LilAngelHeart said:
Whether a person is born gay or not doesn't matter even though I don't believe people are born gay. Being born a certain way doesn't make it right or natural anyway. Someone could be born with a kleptomaniac gene or a tourette syndrome gene, that still doesn't make those activities okay. People are born mentally ill, that doesn't make erratic and crazy behaviour acceptable. Someone born with a gene that makes them want to go out and rob banks that doesn't mean it's okay and acceptable behaviour.

Also just feeling a certain way doesn't mean you have to act on it. Someone with an anger problem may feel anger, that doesn't mean he has to give in to the anger and do wrong things. So the fact that certain feelings are there doesn't mean you have to give in to them. Someone may feel they were born with a fornication gene that makes them feel a need to fornicate and commit adultry all the time, that doesn't make those behaviours right just because that's how they feel. They are still sins.

Wow. I just read through the thread and I must say it is truly a sad sad display. Thanks to the original poster for starting it. It really has brought a lot of ugliness to the surface for us all to see and reflect on.

But it was a series of posts like this that bring out a lot if interesting thoughts for me (and some nausea). First, I always find it interesting when someone presumes to know what makes up another human being and the source of what makes another person who they are. This is especially surprising coming from someone of what we consider in our country a minority group.

This is how these statements sound to me: Seems to me that the problem with black people isn't being black, whether they could choose to be so or not. The problem is they just don't act white enough. If they'd just act more white, problem solved. You see, my book here says they aren't as good as whites because they are always acting all black, so they need to at least act like us. They are kind of like someone who is born wanting to have sex with their dog, or someone who likes to raise babies for pit-fighting. They just need to not have sex with that dog and be nice to those babies. Simple as that!

In other words
A: Your comments are just wild statements about the personal make-up of people you know absolutely nothing about. Don't claim to know another's heart. It's hardly biblical. It seems God is supposed to have the "soul" authority.

B: When someone has something about them, whether it be their color, their sexual orientation or any other core building-block of who and what they are as a person, it is the height of rudeness and (sorry everyone) bigotry to compare those core traits to sociopathic predation. I promise not to say that being mixed race is like being a vile pustule if you promise not to say that being attracted to and loving someone of the same sex is the same thing as being a murderer or a pedophile.

When I think of those homosexual people I know who are some of the most loving, giving, caring and accepting people I have ever met, and I see the things they must endure spelled out clearly in plain English here very day, I realize how much like the civil-rights movement their situation really is. You folks can deny it all you want, but in the next sentence you will describe them as less than human and reveal the truth.

Reactions: Yitzchak
Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
"Wow. I just read through the thread and I must say it is truly a sad sad display. Thanks to the original poster for starting it. It really has brought a lot of ugliness to the surface for us all to see and reflect on. "

It did didn't it, I think I said it earlier on in the thread:

It all comes out in the wash. :sigh:

Upvote 0

prince didymus

Prince of Destiny
Jul 19, 2003
Nassau, Bahamas
Visit site
✟8,211.00
Faith
Anglican
Gutierrez said:
I don't think interracial marriage is sinful per se. However, I think in most cases it is probably unwise and shouldn't be encouraged.
That's one super-bold statement. Are you saying that I would be unwise if I wanted to marry a (oh I'm black by the way) white woman?

Gutierrez said:
I think biblically speaking, it's pretty clear that racial segregation (not animosity) was begun and used by God, represents the natural "order", if you will, and is a pretty positive thing overall. That said, I'm not condemning anyone who chooses to miscegenate. Again, I'm just concerned about the vilification of those who --for biblically and philosophically sound reasons--oppose it.
Are you talking about Jewish law here or races on the whole? If its the latter (or even the former) then I've never heard such utter nonsense in all my life.

Gutierrez said:
Well, I don't believe in equality, either that it exists or should, especially in the case of gay marriage.
I seriously hope you mean that you don't believe in it as a fact but do believe in the principle behind it. Otherwise I'll take that statement as the most creative joke I've ever heard.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the_malevolent_milk_man said:
Besides, who wants to be pale and explode into a ball of flames when they stay in direct sunlight for more than 10 seconds?
See now there is where you made your error! You have confused us (whites) with vampires! I can understand where the error came in but for in the future remember: Vampires drink blood, white people can't jump. So if it's pale and jumps cover your neck.
tulc(glad to add to the thread!)

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
tulc said:
See now there is where you made your error! You have confused us (whites) with vampires! I can understand where the error came in but for in the future remember: Vampires drink blood, white people can't jump. So if it's pale and jumps cover your neck.
tulc(glad to add to the thread!)

Boy several days without your unique irreverence ;), I think I have been suffering from withdrawal!!

Upvote 0

Chadwickboy

Feb 12, 2004
SC
Visit site
✟15,351.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Ok, here's how I see it:

(1)read Numbers Ch. 12. Moses' brother and sister(Aaron and Miriam) are complaining because Moses married an Ethiopian.... which means a non-Hebrew, which means he was in an *gasp!* interracial marriage. What did God do? Did he say, "Oops! Didn't realize you were inter-mixed, better find someone else!" no, he rebuked Aaron and Miriam, explaining to them that He was using both Moses and his wife. Not only that, but He gave Miriam temporary leprosy. Now does that indicate "interracial marriage is wrong"?

(2) So, some kids may get made fun of for being the product of an interracial marriage. Tell me one person alive who doesn't get made fun of for something at some point in their childhood(or even adulthood sometimes). If kids decide you're not fit to be a part of the "in" crowd, you'll get made fun of no matter whether you're black, white, athletic, or a geek. I love to read. I read every chance I can. Fiction, nonfiction, sci-fi, fantasy, whatever. By the logic of those who oppose interracial marriage because of the "think of the kids" mentality, then my parents did me a disservice buying me books and reading to me when I was a kid, because a love for books and knowledge is something that could potentially cause me trouble among my peers.

Reactions: Yitzchak
Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Chadwickboy said:
Ok, here's how I see it:

(1)read Numbers Ch. 12. Moses' brother and sister(Aaron and Miriam) are complaining because Moses married an Ethiopian.... which means a non-Hebrew, which means he was in an *gasp!* interracial marriage. What did God do? Did he say, "Oops! Didn't realize you were inter-mixed, better find someone else!" no, he rebuked Aaron and Miriam, explaining to them that He was using both Moses and his wife. Not only that, but He gave Miriam temporary leprosy. Now does that indicate "interracial marriage is wrong"?

(2) So, some kids may get made fun of for being the product of an interracial marriage. Tell me one person alive who doesn't get made fun of for something at some point in their childhood(or even adulthood sometimes). If kids decide you're not fit to be a part of the "in" crowd, you'll get made fun of no matter whether you're black, white, athletic, or a geek. I love to read. I read every chance I can. Fiction, nonfiction, sci-fi, fantasy, whatever. By the logic of those who oppose interracial marriage because of the "think of the kids" mentality, then my parents did me a disservice buying me books and reading to me when I was a kid, because a love for books and knowledge is something that could potentially cause me trouble among my peers.
Both good points. I am inclined to agree with your sentiments.

Upvote 0

LilAngelHeart

~Nope,nothing wrong here~
Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Chadwickboy said:
Ok, here's how I see it:

Good post! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums