Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Personally, I would not recommend it for a loved one. If you are having a Valentine party, it would be cute on your buffet table. It looks easy enough to make yourself.

What's the Story Behind the Pickle Bouquet?

The pickle bouquet was made famous by Grillo's Pickles, a brand whose pickled products can be found in grocery stores. Founder Travis Grillo says, "Not only is a pickle bouquet more beautiful than a dozen red roses, and healthier than a standard box of chocolate, it's also far more creative."

We agree!

Continued below.
Pickle Bouquets Are Officially the Tastiest Alternative to Flowers

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah I think that although my husband rarely buys me flowers and chocolate for Valentine's day and that doesn't bother me in the least, I might feel a bit not happy over the gift of a pickle bouquet... Lol

But you're right, on a party table it would be totally cute!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah I think that although my husband rarely buys me flowers and chocolate for Valentine's day and that doesn't bother me in the least, I might feel a bit not happy over the gift of a pickle bouquet... Lol

But you're right, on a party table it would be totally cute!
Yeah that’s the way I’d go. Use it on a party table. I can’t imagine one person eating all that before it all went bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Personally, I would not recommend it for a loved one. If you are having a Valentine party, it would be cute on your buffet table. It looks easy enough to make yourself.

What's the Story Behind the Pickle Bouquet?

The pickle bouquet was made famous by Grillo's Pickles, a brand whose pickled products can be found in grocery stores. Founder Travis Grillo says, "Not only is a pickle bouquet more beautiful than a dozen red roses, and healthier than a standard box of chocolate, it's also far more creative."

We agree!

Continued below.
Pickle Bouquets Are Officially the Tastiest Alternative to Flowers

You bring that to your girlfriend for your anniversary, you would be in quite the... no, no, I won't stoop to that level. Maybe when I become a dad.

That said, it's not great for a date, but a pregnant wife sure would appreciate it! Lol!

Upvote 0