This or That game (3)

Nomenclature

Jul 31, 2006
✟1,619.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Coffee, decaf, since it's a late night date lol I like cafe's. They remind me of paris.

Spending the day with one of these two people:

1. The older, casually dressed lady in comfortable shoes who enjoys talking about her life experiences, your life experiences, her favorite recipes, her dogs, and she wants to take you to lunch at a diner.

or

2. The younger lady in fancy clothes, and dressy, but very uncomfortable shoes, who likes talking about clothes, and what famous people are doing, and she wants to take you to lunch at an expensive restaurant.

Upvote 0

AirForceTeacher

King of the Wicker People
Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmmmm ... is this a leading question? Yes, I would take 1 (although if number 2 ever learns somethign interesting to talk too, she can have my number too.)

If you had to spend the rest of your life on an island, would you rather be with someone of the same sex or opposite sex (and why)?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.