• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

This may be related ?

Long Island Pilgrim

Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2016
NY
✟67,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Guys,

I wanted to post something here because it may be a related issue. During the past year my sugar cravings have come back full force. I have gained weight yet again, in fact a Lot of weight , and my eating had become out of control again. I've had an issue with sugar my whole life but I had forgotten that a candida infection (especially once it becomes systemic), can cause intense cravings. In my research I actually heard one woman mention in a video on the subject that during her prayer that the Lord told her that "gluttony rides a horse named sugar". And I instantly knew again that sugar was my problem but I thought I could get it under control with my own effort. Well, that didn't work at all so I asked God in prayer for help. Shortly after I was led to watch this enclosed video. I think it did help me so I wanted to share it because candida may be the underlying issue with diabetes too? The man in the video talks about the spiritual root of the problem being unforgiveness and it's a helpful video so I thought I would post in case it may assist someone.

God Bless...