Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
About 10 days ago, my nephew's 5 year old boy was hit by a car. He required emergency surgery to repair a severely damaged liver, and another one to address possible head injury.
They are all unbelievers. We prayed. Many at Christian Forum prayed.. I was able to talk with them about prayer. The boy went home a week after the accident. Maybe some seeds got planted. His healing is a miracle straight from the hand of God. Praise God!!

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hope you don't mind I would like to share a similar experience of mine.
In the early '80s I was associate pastor in a Korean language church. My ministry was for the non Korean speaking husbands and older children. One of the wives was hospitalized with lung cancer. When we walked into the room there was a distinctive unpleasant odor which I had smelled before when my first wife died of cancer. The Drs told us she would not live until morning. The pastor, his wife, a deacon and his wife, myself and my second wife prayed for her. She recovered and lived two more years.

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hope you don't mind I would like to share a similar experience of mine.
In the early '80s I was associate pastor in a Korean language church. My ministry was for the non Korean speaking husbands and older children. One of the wives was hospitalized with lung cancer. When we walked into the room there was a distinctive unpleasant odor which I had smelled before when my first wife died of cancer. The Drs told us she would not live until morning. The pastor, his wife, a deacon and his wife, myself and my second wife prayed for her. She recovered and lived two more years.
Praise the Lord!! Sometimes the worst situations bring forth the highest praise, and build life giving faith.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praise the Lord!! Sometimes the worst situations bring forth the highest praise, and build life giving faith.
Just now really noticed your SN. I was an Army medic for 6 years went to flight school and then to Viet Nam as a helicopter pilot. Did have to rescue some wounded but that was not may main mission.

Upvote 0