Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Try putting some garlic in olive oil - it works amazing for anything yeast related fast. You can get the minced garlic in a jar to make it a lot easier.

I know it's not the same thing as a yeast infection in women but garlic works with fungal and anything even related to yeast.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
bf09b459a2622ad6e90e4d9066181f4b.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh man! I cant sit still. Anyone got some home cures? Guess I should wash my hands at some stage . Hard to type with one hand too.
That kind of skin irritation and itch might be different but I had a skin condition that drove me crazy for years. I used Gold Bond and Curel anti-itch. I had a Dermatologist who couldn't even tell me what it was called, but he know what it was, if that makes any sense. If you don't want to go to a doctor try asking the Pharmacist, I'm sure there are a few things he could recommend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just tried the mouthwash. It really worked well for getting rid of itch anyway. Thanks!
Wow, I answered before I seen that. Glad you found some relief, never would have thought about that one.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Wow, I answered before I seen that. Glad you found some relief, never would have thought about that one.
I'm now happy to do a commercial for Listerine, free of charge! :)

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
That kind of skin irritation and itch might be different but I had a skin condition that drove me crazy for years. I used Gold Bond and Curel anti-itch. I had a Dermatologist who couldn't even tell me what it was called, but he know what it was, if that makes any sense. If you don't want to go to a doctor try asking the Pharmacist, I'm sure there are a few things he could recommend.
I had some recommended by a pharmacist but it honestly wasn't working.

Upvote 0