loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This Is What Happens When You Let Trump Handle the Catering
President Trump hosted the Clemson Tigers on Monday night at the White House after the team won the College Football Playoff Championship over the weekend. Because the federal government has been shut down for 24 days (which is entirely Trump’s fault), the president couldn’t leave hosting responsibilities to the furloughed staff. Instead, Trump personally paid for a catered dinner of what he called “great American food.”

As has been well documented, Trump’s idea of “great American food” means a table full of fast food. To honor a team that traveled all the way to Washington D.C. to meet the president in their nicest suites, there were neatly piled silver trays of Big Macs (with their buns), Filet O’ Fish, and Wendy’s wraps. A few pyramids of stacked salads dotted the table, and Dominos’ pizza was piled between ornate golden candelabras. To make sure it was clear that this was a fancy affair and not a fifth grader’s Chuck E’ Cheese birthday party, the condiments (packets of ranch dressing, ketchup, and mustard) were all placed in classy silver serving bowls.
tulc(no coffee?) :swoon:

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So why is this important?
I never said it was important, I just thought it was interesting (and pretty funny) which is why I posted it. :wave:

Did Michelle Obama have a hissy fit because the kids ate what they wanted vs what she wanted them to eat?
...could you point out where Ms. Obama was mentioned in the OP? Because if not, shouldn't you start another thread where you can discuss her if that's what you're interested in discussing? :scratch:
tulc(thinks that's the best course of action) :sorry:

Upvote 0