Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Eph 3:9 it reads TO ILLUMINATE / PHOTIZO and is in the PAST TENSE ,ACTIVE VOICE and is an INFINITIVE , means TO .

#2 ALL/ PAS is in the Plural

#3 MEN were added .

#4 SEE / PHOTIZO is in the AORIST TENSE and in the ACTIVE MOOD

#5 WHAT / TIS The DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY ( Rom 16:25 )

#6 The one HAVING BEEN KEPT SECRET ( Eph 1:4 uses the Greek word PRO / BEFORE , from the AGES in God , the one having created THE ALL THINGS / TANPA by Jesus Christ .
And Paul says in 1 Cor 11:1 to be IMITATORS of me , just as I also ( am ) of Christ , and Gal 1:9 that anyone is preaching the gospel CONTRARY to what you received , let him be ACCURSED .
And from Gal 1: 15 , Paul was SEPARATED and called by his Grace .

And Rom 1:1 was SEPARATED / PERFECT TENSE to only preach GOD'S GOSPEL .

dan p

Last edited:

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is no such thing as a mission statement for dispensationalism. It is merely a means of studying the Scriptures, in order to rightly divide it, as per, 2 Timothy 2:15.

Though I seek to rightly divide the Word of Truth, I do not identify myself as being a dispensationalist, but a member of the Body of Christ, by God's grace. That is the important message I want to convey.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,441.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no such thing as a mission statement for dispensationalism. It is merely a means of studying the Scriptures, in order to rightly divide it, as per, 2 Timothy 2:15.

Though I seek to rightly divide the Word of Truth, I do not identify myself as being a dispensationalist, but a member of the Body of Christ, by God's grace. That is the important message I want to convey.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Everyone divides the Word of Truth, but most of them only divide the Old Testament from the New Testament part of the bible.

They definitely would not call themselves dispensationalists.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Every one has to be fully persuaded ,and know that not will agree , But this hat 1 Tm 1:4 reads !

Verse 3 begins , in ORDER that you might CHARGE some not to teach DIFFERENT DOCTRINE .

Verse 4 Nor to give attention to FABLES and endless GENEALOGIES which cause questionings , rather God's DISPENSATION / OIKONOMIA ( AND OIKONOMIA IS IN THE GREEK TEXT , and NOT THE WORD EDIFYING ) the one by FAITH .

It is saying to all that to be in the FAITH , you have to be a DISPENSATIONLIST , , so check the Greek text and then decide .

God bless all who do check the Greek text !!

dan p

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟368,793.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If by "mission statement" what is actually meant is the "proof text" for this school of theology, then it is a very weak foundation for that theology. Surely Dispensationalists must have other biblical passages they use to support their theology. Basing any theology on a single verse wrested from its context is exceedingly dangerous.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Many types of theology out there !

#1 I know that Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved by GRACE .

#2 Then how under GRACE all are placed into CHRIST >

#3 Then how to rightly divide the word of TRUTH given to Paul

#4 Also knowing that Paul is the apostle to the GENTILES .

Just to name a FEW ?

Surprised that many do not have a MISSION STATEMENT ?

dan p

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟368,793.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Many types of theology out there !

#1 I know that Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved by GRACE .

#2 Then how under GRACE all are placed into CHRIST >

#3 Then how to rightly divide the word of TRUTH given to Paul

#4 Also knowing that Paul is the apostle to the GENTILES .

Just to name a FEW ?

Surprised that many do not have a MISSION STATEMENT ?

dan p
Mission Statements are not Confessions of Faith. Mission Statement were invented at the end of the last century to define the purpose (mission) of an organization, not what they believe. I think you perhaps ought to reconsider changing from proposing a mission statement for Dispensationalism to proposeing with a sort of confession of its faith or, perhaps, its biblical support.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mission Statements are not Confessions of Faith. Mission Statement were invented at the end of the last century to define the purpose (mission) of an organization, not what they believe. I think you perhaps ought to reconsider changing from proposing a mission statement for Dispensationalism to proposeing with a sort of confession of its faith or, perhaps, its biblical support.
Eph 3:9 reads , And TO MAKE / PHOTIZO is in the PAST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , AND INFINATIVE,

TO MAKE means to give light , or to BRING LIGHT .

and to make means to GIVE LIGHT , or to BRING LIGHT , to ALL / PAS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and Plural .

That was the apostle to the Gentiles , MISSION STATEMENT !!

dan p

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟368,793.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Eph 3:9 reads , And TO MAKE / PHOTIZO is in the PAST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , AND INFINATIVE,

TO MAKE means to give light , or to BRING LIGHT .

and to make means to GIVE LIGHT , or to BRING LIGHT , to ALL / PAS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and Plural .

That was the apostle to the Gentiles , MISSION STATEMENT !!

dan p
That is rather like saying that the mission statement of gravity is to pull things down. What you have presented in this post has nothing at all to do with Dispensationalism as an eschatological theology.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is rather like saying that the mission statement of gravity is to pull things down. What you have presented in this post has nothing at all to do with Dispensationalism as an eschatological theology.
Since you disagree , where doe the apostle Paul then BEGIN his ministry and , PLEASE explain what it means as it seems I missed it ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what you are talking about.
I am a Acts 9:6 dispensationalist and how do you see the apostle Paul message of GRACE of GOD or what I say is DISPENSATIONALISM ? Just wonder say Eph 3:2 really means , just asking ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟368,793.00
Faith
Non-Denom
And you believe that Wikipedia is BETTER than the Greek text ? agree or disagree ??

dan p
Are we discussing Dispensationalism, the theological eschatology, or some verse from the Bible? Given the fact that "dispensationalism" is never used as a word in the Bible at all (nor is "trinity" for that matter) one needs to define the word in order to discuss it. Thus far in this thread, you have only posted random verses from the Bible which you apparently believe to be a "mission statement" for "Dispensationalism".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are we discussing Dispensationalism, the theological eschatology, or some verse from the Bible? Given the fact that "dispensationalism" is never used as a word in the Bible at all (nor is "trinity" for that matter) one needs to define the word in order to discuss it. Thus far in this thread, you have only posted random verses from the Bible which you apparently believe to be a "mission statement" for "Dispensationalism".
A strong staement , that the Greek DISPENSAION / OIKONOMIA is NOT used in the BIBLE !!

Here is a list where OIKONOMIA / DISPAENSATION as used .

First , OIKOS means HOUSE.

Second , NOMIA / NOMOS means a LAW and OIKONOMIA means HOUSE , or LAW OF THE HOUSE and a good dispensationalist , know what the House Laws are .

# found in Eph 1:10

#2 found in 1Cor 9:17

#3 found in Col 1:25

#4 found at 1 Tim 1:4 and check the Greek text to find it in 1 Tim 1:4

#5 and last of all found in Luke 16:2 , 3 , 4

DO you agree ?

Or disagree ?

dan p

Upvote 0