help_the_lord

Everything tastes better with cheese
Dec 15, 2009
✟15,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I've suffered with acne for a long time.. On an unrelated note I had a bunch of dreams that showed me things that were going to happen to me in the future.. with that being said I saw a regimen that I began to use to treat my acne.. I didn't do it at first but after a while I decided to give it a try.. I didn't start it all at once because I could only remember a peice or two of my dream at a time.. anyways heres the final regimen (shown in my dream) I found to work..(keep in mind im not 100% clear yet however I am about 80% clearer than I ever was before) .. its essentially all natural so I've decided to post it here

morning

mix 2 tablespoons apple cidar vinegar with 8 oz of water and drink it .. I guess this helps to detox the liver and change the ph in your body

right afterwords mix in a 3/1 ratio Apple cidar vinegar to water.. put it on a cotton pad and apply it to your face.. leave it sit for 30 minutes

next wash your face with a gentle facial cleanser.. I use a product from www.acne.org but im sure other stuff would work too

sometime in the morning eat a meal and then take a vitamin A pill with a Vitamin E pill with a Zinc Pill.. they all help to boost your immune system and require one another to absorb properly.. they're also all fat soluable so u need to eat before taking them.... a while later take a vitamin c tablet

night time

take a slice of lemon and squeez it onto a cotton pad rub your face with it getting as much juice from it into your face as possible... let it sit for 30 minutes

next wash it off

finally pop open 2 vitamin a pills and use the inner liquid as a moisturizer for your face.. not only will it properly hydrate it, the vitamin a will help your skin to heal faster

hope someone reads this and it helps them :)

serenedi

Jan 24, 2012
Texas
✟11,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice! I'm happy for you.
I had reoccurring acne on this specific spot on my chin for years. Two weeks of applying ACV diluted with water on facial pad onto that area of the skin and the acne disappeared. It's been about 6 months now. I only use it once a month at this point. I don't think it's good to continually use it on the skin, especially now that the sun is shining more and we're approaching spring.

Upvote 0