Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
God is simply base reality. You cannot see it because you created your own personal reality, it is entirely fabricated. As long as you value your own creation over what is already and always was there, you will be unable to perceive the real God, which is reality itself, before or after death. Only evil can perceive the existence of evil, only good can perceive good, it is impossible to perceive both at the same time because where one exists the other cannot.

Since evil is not part of God/reality then it does not exist but as a mirror reflection of yourself.

Matthew 6:14
Matthew 7:2

Last edited:

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God is simply base reality. You cannot see it because you created your own personal reality, it is entirely fabricated. As long as you value your own creation over what is already and always was there, you will be unable to perceive the real God, which is reality itself, before or after death. Only evil can perceive the existence of evil, only good can perceive good, it is impossible to perceive both at the same time because where one exists the other cannot.

Since evil is not part of God/reality then it does not exist but as a mirror reflection of yourself.

Matthew 6:14
Matthew 7:2

Wow. I must be really, really, really evil then. Or maybe I've just watched the movie, the Sixth Sense, too many times. :dontcare:

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Wow. I must be really, really, really evil then. Or maybe I've just watched the movie, the Sixth Sense, too many times. :dontcare:
romans 3:23

What society considers normal is evil, so most everyone is. When you judge anyone negatively that is the evil inside yourself that you are seeing in others. True godliness requires you to follow the rules of reality, God's law. Not what you know or learned, but what never changed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
romans 3:23

What society considers normal is evil, so most everyone is. When you judge anyone negatively that is the evil inside yourself that you are seeing in others. True godliness requires you to follow the rules of reality, God's law. Not what you know or learned, but what never changed.

As a Christian, and can certainly agree with you that all of us can fall short of what God would fully want us to do in living holy and loving lives. However, judging others at certain times for certain things ISN'T to say that it is the 'evil inside' me that is doing so. No, sometimes, it very well is the Holy Spirit who speaks through some Christians (not necessarily me) to tell other people, "REPENT!!!"

Of course, the people of the World who don't want to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will balk at being told that their actions and thoughts just may very well be sinful and evil.

Reactions: ldonjohn
Upvote 0

ldonjohn

Sep 20, 2013
✟81,277.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
One day I judged myself and found that I am an evil sinner who needed a savior, then I immediately cast my hopeless helpless self at the foot of the cross where Jesus, God, died and shed His blood to redeem me back to Himself. Now I am free to live in God's law which is love.

Peace,

John

Upvote 0