This is my first POST Yay !

Aeon

May 27, 2002
Visit site
✟15,182.00
What up all. I am Aeon. 20 yrs old. And religion is my blood. Right now I am a full time Missionary. Its been the craziest/hardest experience in my life. But I know God. And I want other people to know Him too. Theology was the only subject that I really "clicked" with as I was glancing over the subjects. You will see me frequenting these pages every now and then. Still got to figure out how this site works.

Peace.

Aeon

May 27, 2002
Visit site
✟15,182.00
Okay here is something For you all to start sinking your teeth into. My friend mailed me this link. Its a discussion about the name Lucifer. Well that is how it started of essentially. But was saying that the name used in this section of Isaiah was talking about a king of babylon. Wow, and I totally disagree. LOL, but my reply I need to type up. I think the only time that the name Lucifer is used in the bible, is talking about satan. And I can back it up too. Just want to hear some comments first. Check it here, the first post is the only one really interesting and worth reading................that has any signifigance to the name any way.....that is..........

Lucifer: Fallen angel or King???

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13774

Upvote 0

NRutman

May 31, 2002
Pittsburgh
✟7,691.00
Aeon,

Welcome! It's good to have you here at the forums. However, I don't think we need links to other discussions on the same website :). All of the forums are broken down by topic, and this is a general theology forum.

I hope you enjoy being in communication with other Christians, and I hope the mission field is going well.

May peace and joy be with you,
Nate

Upvote 0

Athanasias

Jan 24, 2008
St. Louis
✟54,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What up all. I am Aeon. 20 yrs old. And religion is my blood. Right now I am a full time Missionary. Its been the craziest/hardest experience in my life. But I know God. And I want other people to know Him too. Theology was the only subject that I really "clicked" with as I was glancing over the subjects. You will see me frequenting these pages every now and then. Still got to figure out how this site works.

Peace.

So what type of missionary are ya Aeon? What denomination or faith tradition are you?

Upvote 0