Breaston
✟15,490.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am new to this kind of thing so I might not always understand everything you guys already know; I was born into the Black church (big family line into Satanic Rituals) etc... I have tried many other religions and beliefs and yet I still don't recognise myself as anything much or to know my own destiny, 2 years ago I met a methodist minister who believed in me enough to help with my past as I am an SRA survivor, I was astounded that he first believed me and still wanted to help me? I tried really hard to fit in but still even in this faith their was major prejudice issues & since this past year the methodist churches have opted for a different idea on accepting bi-sexual/gay marriages etc I think I wasn't meant to be with this religion & I now back where I started - orbiting in no-mans land, because of the past issues I had I can't trust a god as I don't trust my own validity.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @redpanda, and WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

I don't know that this is the right board for it, but I'd like to hear more about the UK's "Black church" that is "into Satanic rituals" (I live in the States and our black churches, at least the ones that I am familiar with, don't participate in the occult/Satanic rituals).

I'm sorry that the church that helped you has become a problem for you, but please do not let that sway you from finding another (more conservative) church to be part of (as young believers are more in need of being in church regularly than more seasoned believers are, especially someone like you, because of what you were part of in your past :().

Where would you say that you are right now with your Christianity? IOW, are you still looking into it as a possibility, are you a committed or born again believer, or something else perhaps?

God bless you!

--David

John 3
16 God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
welcomeexpectblessed.161160804.gif

Welcome to CF! Praying that God will give you wisdom to find the right church and faith to trust in Him.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am new to this kind of thing so I might not always understand everything you guys already know; I was born into the Black church (big family line into Satanic Rituals) etc... I have tried many other religions and beliefs and yet I still don't recognise myself as anything much or to know my own destiny, 2 years ago I met a methodist minister who believed in me enough to help with my past as I am an SRA survivor, I was astounded that he first believed me and still wanted to help me? I tried really hard to fit in but still even in this faith their was major prejudice issues & since this past year the methodist churches have opted for a different idea on accepting bi-sexual/gay marriages etc I think I wasn't meant to be with this religion & I now back where I started - orbiting in no-mans land, because of the past issues I had I can't trust a god as I don't trust my own validity.
Welcome to CF. I am sorry you are having trouble finding a Church. The Good News is Jesus Christ of Nazareth does not dwell in denominations, churches of brick and mortar or buildings filled with people. He dwells in your heart through His Holy Spirit. Seek Him first and ask Him to fill you with His Spirit. Your life will be more peaceful in Him when truth is within you.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

redpanda

Jan 27, 2022
Breaston
✟15,490.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello @redpanda, and WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

I don't know that this is the right board for it, but I'd like to hear more about the UK's "Black church" that is "into Satanic rituals" (I live in the States and our black churches, at least the ones that I am familiar with, don't participate in the occult/Satanic rituals).

I'm sorry that the church that helped you has become a problem for you, but please do not let that sway you from finding another (more conservative) church to be part of (as young believers are more in need of being in church regularly than more seasoned believers are, especially someone like you, because of what you were part of in your past :().

Where would you say that you are right now with your Christianity? IOW, are you still looking into it as a possibility, are you a committed or born again believer, or something else perhaps?

God bless you!

--David

John 3
16 God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Upvote 0

redpanda

Jan 27, 2022
Breaston
✟15,490.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Black Church of Satan is a very secret organisation and does not openly advertise themselves in the community because the rituals that they use are performed for every month of a full year and is not for the faint hearted person to investigate, as soon as you are interested the seed is set in your mind and the thoughts just roll and roll, but, I know also that you must never disrespect such a powerful entity as Satan himself, I was married to him from as early as 3 years old and a lot of the rituals on children (male or female) are very sadistic and Black churches also use the Monarch brainwashing techniques to keep us all within their culture therefor do not be over interested to know more and if you are within a sound and strong belief then pray and protect your minds against attack of the supernatural kind as I would not wish this belief on anyone; i have been taught that Jesus is the aggressor and not the other way round, At present I really don't know where I should be in life! sorry if this post will offend some people but this is the real life in the here and now of the world today so please don't ignore the warnings because many more SRA survivors will be left out in the cold in the years to come.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi, and welcome to the Christian forums.

It's really a good thing for your life now that GOD has called you out of darkness to get to know HIM and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Do not let people around you or churches lead you away from GOD's calling. The journey/pilgrimage you are about to embark upon or already started will be full of ups and downs, but as time passes you will gain more understanding of why this is needed to develop you, mould you if you like from the old self attached to the world in all it's forms of ungodliness into a new person, a follower of Christ and a child of GOD.

Most of us develop over time according it would seem, based from my experience, by how we respond to GOD working in us. Sometimes we fail many times over certain weaknesses we have, other times we overcome and move forward, moving ever closer to GOD the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ in spirit.

I hope your journey proves fruitful and that you make your way home to the kingdom of heaven.

Peace be to all those in the Body of Christ.

Upvote 0

redpanda

Jan 27, 2022
Breaston
✟15,490.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi, and welcome to the Christian forums.

It's really a good thing for your life now that GOD has called you out of darkness to get to know HIM and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Do not let people around you or churches lead you away from GOD's calling. The journey/pilgrimage you are about to embark upon or already started will be full of ups and downs, but as time passes you will gain more understanding of why this is needed to develop you, mould you if you like from the old self attached to the world in all it's forms of ungodliness into a new person, a follower of Christ and a child of GOD.

Most of us develop over time according it would seem, based from my experience, by how we respond to GOD working in us. Sometimes we fail many times over certain weaknesses we have, other times we overcome and move forward, moving ever closer to GOD the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ in spirit.

I hope your journey proves fruitful and that you make your way home to the kingdom of heaven.

Peace be to all those in the Body of Christ.

how can jesus be god?? I never understood this, at the moment I am using a vision quest deck to test my own validity on life, there are many things which I don't know & I need the answers; I could search forever and never find the answers, I suppose that inbred trait of the Alters of pure control where we never had any decisions to make or that we were all very inferior to them in some ways was a better unthought process than in the here & now!

Upvote 0

redpanda

Jan 27, 2022
Breaston
✟15,490.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think I replied on the end of someone else's posting, i can't seem to get the hang of how to reply... I questioned how can jesus be god, it was never an understanding that i could fathom, having Alters to make decisions for us because we were far more inferior that they were so therefor we never had to make decisions or had choice, there are questions that i still can't find answers to and may look forever without finding the answers i want. I hate how i can't really make a choice that is supposed to be good? or feel real.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi red panda. I will definitely keep you in my prayers, and welcome here. This thing I know, is that sra wasn't God's will, and He loves you deeply and is Jehovah Rapha, our healer. I pray that you have hope and healing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums