This is horrifiying! Drag Queen "Penny Cost" at a Methodist Church speaking with children!

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The scary part is the pastor in the beginning didn't say one untrue thing. But context says everything.

that’s usually what happens with heretics

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟745,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Those poor kids being exposed to such degeneracy within what was once a house of worship.

The Wesley brothers were good Christian men who believed in revival. It is sad that many successors have failed so miserably.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟555,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Those poor kids being exposed to such degeneracy within what was once a house of worship.

What is even more horrifying is that these children have parents who don't understand the damage they are doing to their children. I have a dog in this fight. Here is what degeneracy did to me:

The Man Who Helped Destroy America – Reflecting on the Life of Hugh Hefner – Muddling Through Life (wordpress.com)

You may find the above blog disturbing. It is a warning. People have no idea that sin demands a price to pay - sometimes right away and sometimes decades down the road. But it ALWAYS gets its price, and the price is STEEP.

Pastors should be warning people that this isn't just some set of alternative ideas, but that this whole "lifestyle" is a demonic and life-destroying attack which claims people's lives. The nasty little secret that the media sits on is that the rates of suicide, alcoholism, drug-abuse, and mental illness are much higher in those people who embrace these lifestyles. And even if they are able to escape, by God's grace, as I was, there is still a price to pay. The scars and wounds of this can last a lifetime.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What is even more horrifying is that these children have parents who don't understand the damage they are doing to their children. I have a dog in this fight. Here is what degeneracy did to me:

The Man Who Helped Destroy America – Reflecting on the Life of Hugh Hefner – Muddling Through Life (wordpress.com)

You may find the above blog disturbing. It is a warning. People have no idea that sin demands a price to pay - sometimes right away and sometimes decades down the road. But it ALWAYS gets its price, and the price is STEEP.

Pastors should be warning people that this isn't just some set of alternative ideas, but that this whole "lifestyle" is a demonic and life-destroying attack which claims people's lives. The nasty little secret that the media sits on is that the rates of suicide, alcoholism, drug-abuse, and mental illness are much higher in those people who embrace these lifestyles. And even if they are able to escape, by God's grace, as I was, there is still a price to pay. The scars and wounds of this can last a lifetime.

nailed it.

Upvote 0

Nick1000

Supporter
Dec 26, 2018
Pacific Coast - originally from Maine
✟424,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is not happening without consequences within the United Methodist Church. Y'all are probably aware that there is a major break-up in progress in the UMC, for precisely all of this foolishness. Many denominations are going independent, and many are joining the new Global Methodist denomination, which sounds like a liberal name but they are actually the conservatives combining with the more conservative Methodists in Africa.

The departures/disaffiliations seem to be picking up major steam too. Many of the liberal denominations not leaving think that is fine too because it allows the United Methodists to go full Unitarian or however they would word it.

31 UMC churches in NC demand immediate exit from denomination, threaten lawsuit

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is not happening without consequences within the United Methodist Church. Y'all are probably aware that there is a major break-up in progress in the UMC, for precisely all of this foolishness. Many denominations are going independent, and many are joining the new Global Methodist denomination, which sounds like a liberal name but they are actually the conservatives combining with the more conservative Methodists in Africa.

The departures/disaffiliations seem to be picking up major steam too. Many of the liberal denominations not leaving think that is fine too because it allows the United Methodists to go full Unitarian or however they would word it.

great, more denominations and schisms

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is that reason not worthwhile?
Is an unrepentant LGBTQ+ church a legitimate church, or a wolf in sheep's clothing?
(It sounds, to me, more like a pruning than a schism.)

Upvote 0

Nick1000

Supporter
Dec 26, 2018
Pacific Coast - originally from Maine
✟424,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The other wacky thing the United Methodists have going on is this business of "Sophia-worship" which is spreading like wildfire. As I said, they are going full Unitarian.

Alright, enough of that. But just shakin my head. First to the left, then to the right, then left right, left right.

SOPHIA REVISITED
By Don Lattin and San Francisco Chronicle
Chicago Tribune

SOPHIA REVISITED

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The other wacky thing the United Methodists have going on is this business of "Sophia-worship" which is spreading like wildfire. As I said, they are going full Unitarian.

Alright, enough of that. But just shakin my head. First to the left, then to the right, then left right, left right.

SOPHIA REVISITED
By Don Lattin and San Francisco Chronicle
Chicago Tribune

SOPHIA REVISITED

Lord have mercy

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Is that reason not worthwhile?
Is an unrepentant LGBTQ+ church a legitimate church, or a wolf in sheep's clothing?
(It sounds, to me, more like a pruning than a schism.)

I didn’t say it’s not worthwhile, just a tragic and common history of the Protestant reformation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
somebody shared on Facebook a parish that did a Halloween service where the organ player was Beetlejuice and the usher was being devoured by an alien.

great stuff in church to expose the kids to.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,232.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
somebody shared on Facebook a parish that did a Halloween service where the organ player was Beetlehuice and the usher was being devoured by an alien.

great stuff in church to expose the kids to.
Worshipping God "in spirit and truth"?
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0