Laurel
✟17,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Know that you are not alone. I'm positive there are millions of our brothers and sisters just like you. It doesn't matter what type of sin. Sin is sin. Know that I myself am also struggling but were gonna get through this. It just takes time. You may fail a thousand time over and over again. That's not what's important. What's important is that you get back up and try again. I believe in you. You can do this! Next time you pray to God for help with your sin I challenge you to remember your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ , like me, who are also struggling with sin. And pray for us too.❤❤❤❤❤

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Know that you are not alone. I'm positive there are millions of our brothers and sisters just like you. It doesn't matter what type of sin. Sin is sin. Know that I myself am also struggling but were gonna get through this. It just takes time. You may fail a thousand time over and over again. That's not what's important. What's important is that you get back up and try again. I believe in you. You can do this! Next time you pray to God for help with your sin I challenge you to remember your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ , like me, who are also struggling with sin. And pray for us too.❤❤❤❤❤

(Yes the key to victory isn't victory, it's knowing what to do when we fail.)

Yes Lord we thank you that with you their is forgiveness of sin. We pray for each other. Your love and faithfulness keep us going, yes keep us going. In Jesus name, Amen.

16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. [Jas 5:16 ESV]

16 For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again, But the wicked stumble in [time of] calamity. [Pro 24:16 NASB]

8 If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. [1Jo 1:8-9 NASB]

Upvote 0