angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read Conservative News and it nauseated me. Due to the mass migration into Germany, there have been "animal brothels" opening due to the practice of migrants having relations with animals. This was about the sickest thing I've heard. We need to stop this mass migration into the U.S.A. - I really think we're way beyond the end times. We really need to pray. God help us - this is Sodom and Gomorrah.

Animal Brothels Open in Germany as Migrant Population Hits 22 Percent

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I read Conservative News and it nauseated me. Due to the mass migration into Germany, there have been "animal brothels" opening due to the practice of migrants having relations with animals. This was about the sickest thing I've heard. We need to stop this mass migration into the U.S.A. - I really think we're way beyond the end times. We really need to pray. God help us - this is Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't know much about this topic but I know that inappropriate behavior with animals is illegal in the state of Washington after someone died... I don't want to go into it. Like a child, the animal can't consent, so this is another reason to make it illegal. So we don't need to refuse to let people fleeing war and chaos shelter. We just need to make laws.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
To be honest this sounds like fake news.
It is....read this:

inappropriate behavior with animals Ban Is 'Legitimate,' German Court Rules
inappropriate behavior with animals Ban Is ‘Legitimate,’ German Court Rules

by Andy Eckardt

MAINZ, Germany — A legal bid to overturn a law banning sex with animals was thrown out by Germany's constitutional court on Thursday.

The case was launched by a man and woman who "feel sexually attracted to animals," officials said.

However, the court ruled that the inappropriate behavior with animals ban did not violate the individuals’ "right to sexual self-determination."

"The protection of the well-being of animals by guarding from unnatural sexual assaults is a legitimate goal,” the court said in its statement explaining the ruling.

Judges found the law, which outlaws sexual acts with animals or making them available to others for that purpose, was "proportionate."

Offenders face fines of up to 25,000 euros ($27,000).

IOW, it's already banned in Germany. The "report" would have you believe it was dropped from the books in 1969.

EDITED TO ADD: Apparently, it was legalized in '69; however it was outlawed again in 2013.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is....read this:

inappropriate behavior with animals Ban Is 'Legitimate,' German Court Rules
inappropriate behavior with animals Ban Is ‘Legitimate,’ German Court Rules

by Andy Eckardt

MAINZ, Germany — A legal bid to overturn a law banning sex with animals was thrown out by Germany's constitutional court on Thursday.

The case was launched by a man and woman who "feel sexually attracted to animals," officials said.

However, the court ruled that the inappropriate behavior with animals ban did not violate the individuals’ "right to sexual self-determination."

"The protection of the well-being of animals by guarding from unnatural sexual assaults is a legitimate goal,” the court said in its statement explaining the ruling.

Judges found the law, which outlaws sexual acts with animals or making them available to others for that purpose, was "proportionate."

Offenders face fines of up to 25,000 euros ($27,000).

IOW, it's already banned in Germany. The "report" would have you believe it was dropped from the books in 1969.
OK. Conservative Tribune. Can we get a list of unreliable sources and ban them from being used? I guess if they print a retraction in the next couple of days it could be reconsidered.

• Agree
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Gomorrah was guilty of not being hospitable to strangers.
The issue of "animal brothels" has no credible news sources.
There is no evidence this is a real issue.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
The original report that this "conservative" site got this from was in 2013.

inappropriate behavior with animals brothels are 'spreading through Germany' as campaigner claims abusers see sex with animals as a 'lifestyle choice' | Daily Mail Online

Interesting how the report above mentions nothing about "migrants", but this far-right disaster of a website (Conservative Tribune) decided to tie it in to the influx of migrants into Germany.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Unfortunately--it is not.
German inappropriate behavior with animals Law: Challenge To Ban On Sex With Animals Thrown Out Of Court
By Adam Lidgett @AdamLidgett On 02/18/16 AT 11:06 AM
Germany's highest court Thursday threw out a challenge to the country’s laws banning sexual relations with animals brought by two plaintiffs identified only as “Mr. F” and “Mrs. S,” the Associated Press reported.

The plaintiffs claimed they felt sexually attracted to animals, and argued Germany’s inappropriate behavior with animals ban violated their right of “sexual self-determination.” The Federal Constitution Court said the law banning sexual activity with animals wasn’t disproportionate, and protecting animals from being sexually assaulted was a legitimate goal.

Sexual activity with animals are misdemeanors in Germany, carrying a possible $27,850 fine upon conviction. Germany’s Parliament voted to criminalize the use of animals for sexual activity for the first time as recently as 2013, the New York Times reported.

Zoophiles said at the time their sexual relations with their animals were mutual, and their pets — whom they prefer to call their “partners” — could express whether they wanted sex. Animal rights activists criticized zoophiles, arguing they put animals in harm’s way. Having sex with animals was legalized in Germany in 1969, except in cases where the animals proved to have suffered significant harm.

“We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification,” Michael Kiok, chairman of the Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information group, said at the time to the BBC. “We don't force them to do anything. Animals are much easier to understand than women.”
inappropriate behavior with animals brothels, or “erotic zoos,” where people could visit to abuse animals such as goats and llamas were reported to have been spreading fast throughout Germany in 2013, the Daily Mail reported. “Mere concepts of morality have no business being law,” Kiok told the Daily Mail.

As far as I'm concerned--it's past time for God to get back here and clean this mess up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
It is fake news because the article from the OP would have you believe inappropriate behavior with animals is still legal in Germany, and obviously it is illegal.

In addition, the misleading article in the OP would have you believe it (supposed "rise" in inappropriate behavior with animals) is due to influx of migrants without one shred of evidence to support that nonsense. The original article from the UK in 2013 made no mention of migrants.

• Agree
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It is fake news because the article from the OP would have you believe inappropriate behavior with animals is still legal in Germany, and obviously it is illegal.

In addition, the misleading article in the OP would have you believe it (supposed "rise" in inappropriate behavior with animals) is due to influx of migrants without one shred of evidence to support that nonsense. The original article from the UK in 2013 made no mention of migrants.

I meant it's true that it goes on. I wasn't clear enough. It became illegal last year. That's why I posted that article to clarify. It's disgusting that it happens, it's utterly appalling that some people find it is ok to do.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
German inappropriate behavior with animals Law: Challenge To Ban On Sex With Animals Thrown Out Of Court
By Adam Lidgett @AdamLidgett On 02/18/16 AT 11:06 AM
Germany's highest court Thursday threw out a challenge to the country’s laws banning sexual relations with animals brought by two plaintiffs identified only as “Mr. F” and “Mrs. S,” the Associated Press reported.

The plaintiffs claimed they felt sexually attracted to animals, and argued Germany’s inappropriate behavior with animals ban violated their right of “sexual self-determination.” The Federal Constitution Court said the law banning sexual activity with animals wasn’t disproportionate, and protecting animals from being sexually assaulted was a legitimate goal.

Sexual activity with animals are misdemeanors in Germany, carrying a possible $27,850 fine upon conviction. Germany’s Parliament voted to criminalize the use of animals for sexual activity for the first time as recently as 2013, the New York Times reported.

Zoophiles said at the time their sexual relations with their animals were mutual, and their pets — whom they prefer to call their “partners” — could express whether they wanted sex. Animal rights activists criticized zoophiles, arguing they put animals in harm’s way. Having sex with animals was legalized in Germany in 1969, except in cases where the animals proved to have suffered significant harm.

“We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification,” Michael Kiok, chairman of the Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information group, said at the time to the BBC. “We don't force them to do anything. Animals are much easier to understand than women.”
inappropriate behavior with animals brothels, or “erotic zoos,” where people could visit to abuse animals such as goats and llamas were reported to have been spreading fast throughout Germany in 2013, the Daily Mail reported. “Mere concepts of morality have no business being law,” Kiok told the Daily Mail.

As far as I'm concerned--it's past time for God to get back here and clean this mess up.
I think you are not reading this correctly. There is a law that bans this in Germany and the couple was trying to get that banning law changed. The court threw out their case. The article you quoted gives a link to the AP article and a NYT article.

BERLIN (AP) — Germany’s highest court has thrown out a challenge to a law that bans sexual activities with animals from two people who claimed that it violated their right to “sexual self-determination.”

The plaintiffs, identified only as Mrs. S. and Mr. F. in line with German privacy rules, had challenged a passage in the country’s animal protection law that bans using an animal for sexual activities “and thus forcing it into unnatural behavior.”

Such offenses, which count as misdemeanors, can be punished with a fine of up to 25,000 euros ($27,850).

The Federal Constitutional Court said Thursday that the two plaintiffs “feel sexually attracted to animals.” It said that it rejected their suit because protecting animals from sexual assaults is “a legitimate aim” and the law isn’t disproportionate.

Top German court rejects challenge to law against inappropriate behavior with animals

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes--I know! That is why I posted it, because the OP stated it was still legal---I didn't make myself very clear. It's appalling to me that there has to be a law against it because it was getting so popular--revolting! And that there are people wanting to repeal the law is even worse. They see nothing wrong with this and it is horribly disgusting.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Where did the OP even suggest that it is legal? Please provide a quote.

It seems that you might be easily mislead.

About 1 million of those migrants from the Middle East or Africa arrived in Germany as part of the wave of refugees in 2015 and 2016.

"Meanwhile, and potentially entirely unrelated … the U.K. Daily Mail just reported on a substantial rise in cases of inappropriate behavior with animals within Germany over the same time period, so much so that “animal brothels” have actually become a thing."

Source:Animal Brothels Open in Germany as Migrant Population Hits 22 Percent

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Where did the OP even suggest that it is legal? Please provide a quote.
From the article:
"It is worth noting that inappropriate behavior with animals was once illegal in Germany, but the law banning it was dropped from the books in 1969. There had been talk in 2016 of reinstating the ban....."

As I indicated already, Germany criminalized inappropriate behavior with animals in 2013:
German Legislators Vote to Outlaw inappropriate behavior with animals

It seems that you might be easily mislead.
Nope....it's you who seem to be easily mislead.

From the end of the article:
"Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about the significant increase in inappropriate behavior with animals and “animal brothels” in Germany occurring at the same time the country has seen a vast influx of migrants and refugees."

It only takes someone with a high school diploma to figure out what they're insinuating there....and as you can tell from the OP's reaction, folks just took the ball and ran with it screaming "the sky is falling".

In addition the article stated:
"the U.K. Daily Mail just reported on a substantial rise in cases of inappropriate behavior with animals within Germany"....
Guess what? It wasn't "just reported". The UK article is dated 2013. The Conservative Tribune article in the OP is dated today.

Take the Conservative Tribune for what it is....a piece of tabloid trash.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. It's not fake news. I wish it was.

inappropriate behavior with animals brothels are 'spreading through Germany' as campaigner claims abusers see sex with animals as a 'lifestyle choice' | Daily Mail Online

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know much about this topic but I know that inappropriate behavior with animals is illegal in the state of Washington after someone died... I don't want to go into it. Like a child, the animal can't consent, so this is another reason to make it illegal. So we don't need to refuse to let people fleeing war and chaos shelter. We just need to make laws.
I don't think God means for us to accept people into our society that practice these sorts of activities. God gave us a brain. I think He would expect us to protect our loved ones from this sort of evil.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.