This is a little weird, but if Evolution is true,, shouldn't it be evolving simultaneously?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So naturally I can't post this in the Evolution forum just yet - they are just not mature enough to handle a concept like this - but I need to develop the "thought": if you could bear with me, a little, here.

The idea is this "Evolution is often described as uni-directional (a species sets out to have a certain number of offspring, some of them are similar, some of them are different), each generation setting out to make the same changes as their parents, and a little bit more", but there are interactions better one generation to the next, in the sense that some developments are more "conditional" than others - a very real threat to the species, will be anticipated and its similarities and differences will vary accordingly. This is to the strength of the species, that things like "balance", "perception" and "instinct" get given special treatment. So I say again, some developments are more conditional: a perceptive generation might decide to train its balance more deliberately, a generation with a lot of instinct, might stay "instinctive", instinct being a more versatile trait.

Over the generations then, the line between inherited and conditional, will blur and reshape - one generation might succeed at overcoming a predator through instinct, another might amass great numbers by remaining perceptive: these things do not write in stone, what the Evolutional direction will be, it may inform something - but not everything! This is basically the point I was trying to make, but there is a step further that you can take it: a predator may be conditional, about its prey species being conditional! If a predator finds prey after prey is relying on "perception" to add to its numbers, the appetite of the predator may increase - essentially wiping a species out, because of an Evolutional vulnerability... predators like variety in their meals!

The point of the idea then, is this: what will happen to the offspring of the predator that preys upon predictable conditionality? Initially, the offspring will benefit just as the parent benefits, and there will be much slaughter; then, down the track, the offspring of the offspring will find there is less conditionality in the prey species and it will cease to hunt on this basis, on this hunger. But it will have developed a narrow conditionality of its own, disaster for the offspring of the offspring! It behoves the later generations to be creative about their conditionality, at least to a degree, to ensure that the hunt is not becoming a trivialized pursuit.

So that is it: we must consider that conditionality can be refined, as much as Evolution can be driven full steam ahead. It is a difficult concept, why would a species avoid developing in the way that seems most obvious? But there are aesthetic quallities at play here, and the prospering of the species, is not limited to the predation of the past - the predation of the past may indeed be far more conditional than is sustainable! That really is the word for it, I think: Evolution must primarily be "sustainable", before it can be secondarily expressed. And that is the struggle for our time: how do we approve the sustainable, how do we nurture it? Nurtured sustainability, is greater than survival!

I welcome your most ardent reprove!

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"Nurtured sustainability, is greater than survival"

Much better....well at least shorter. Still not sure if any of that makes any sense. I will keep eye on the thread if some others get something out of it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi there,

So naturally I can't post this in the Evolution forum just yet - they are just not mature enough to handle a concept like this - but I need to develop the "thought": if you could bear with me, a little, here.

The idea is this "Evolution is often described as uni-directional (a species sets out to have a certain number of offspring, some of them are similar, some of them are different), each generation setting out to make the same changes as their parents, and a little bit more", but there are interactions better one generation to the next, in the sense that some developments are more "conditional" than others - a very real threat to the species, will be anticipated and its similarities and differences will vary accordingly. This is to the strength of the species, that things like "balance", "perception" and "instinct" get given special treatment. So I say again, some developments are more conditional: a perceptive generation might decide to train its balance more deliberately, a generation with a lot of instinct, might stay "instinctive", instinct being a more versatile trait.

Over the generations then, the line between inherited and conditional, will blur and reshape - one generation might succeed at overcoming a predator through instinct, another might amass great numbers by remaining perceptive: these things do not write in stone, what the Evolutional direction will be, it may inform something - but not everything! This is basically the point I was trying to make, but there is a step further that you can take it: a predator may be conditional, about its prey species being conditional! If a predator finds prey after prey is relying on "perception" to add to its numbers, the appetite of the predator may increase - essentially wiping a species out, because of an Evolutional vulnerability... predators like variety in their meals!

The point of the idea then, is this: what will happen to the offspring of the predator that preys upon predictable conditionality? Initially, the offspring will benefit just as the parent benefits, and there will be much slaughter; then, down the track, the offspring of the offspring will find there is less conditionality in the prey species and it will cease to hunt on this basis, on this hunger. But it will have developed a narrow conditionality of its own, disaster for the offspring of the offspring! It behoves the later generations to be creative about their conditionality, at least to a degree, to ensure that the hunt is not becoming a trivialized pursuit.

So that is it: we must consider that conditionality can be refined, as much as Evolution can be driven full steam ahead. It is a difficult concept, why would a species avoid developing in the way that seems most obvious? But there are aesthetic quallities at play here, and the prospering of the species, is not limited to the predation of the past - the predation of the past may indeed be far more conditional than is sustainable! That really is the word for it, I think: Evolution must primarily be "sustainable", before it can be secondarily expressed. And that is the struggle for our time: how do we approve the sustainable, how do we nurture it? Nurtured sustainability, is greater than survival!

I welcome your most ardent reprove!

God has always planned and executed every genetic interaction from now until the new earth. You can pray to see God's plans, but we can not change them.
Yes, all species change simultaneously, according to plan.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
God has always planned and executed every genetic interaction from now until the new earth.

So any particular reason God planned and executed all those hereditary diseases ? And do you feel we are encroaching upon God`s plan now that we are gradually correcting them with medical science ?

Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So any particular reason God planned and executed all those hereditary diseases ? And do you feel we are encroaching upon God`s plan now that we are gradually correcting them with medical science ?
God plans and execution cannot be changed.
But through prayer, God informs us that He
formed the perfect solutions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So no reason only meaningless assertion ?

Quite meaningful assertion. Thanks!

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Hebrews 1:3
He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Colossians 1:17
And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Quite meaningful assertion.

Fine example of how the humans define something to be meaningful to themselves at least.

Does this somehow relate to the OP`s admittely mercurial post ? If , how so ? If not, why bother posting it ?

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i often wonder what adam and eve looked like. did they look like neanderthals?

Could be. Have you ever seen Tony Robbins?

1_c6ne0xyafe_eilweimv8hw.jpeg
BN-PA411_wolfe_8S_20160721104034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: expos4ever
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fine example of how the humans define something to be meaningful to themselves at least. Does this somehow relate to the OP`s admittedly mercurial post ? If , how so ? If not, why bother posting it ?
Motivations are mysterious things....to other people. Emotions and words are formed in different parts of the brain from each other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Emotions and words are formed in different parts of the brain from each other.

Indeed. Some comments are seemingly written without any parts of the brain at all.

Upvote 0