This is a first for me. Ever seen this billboard?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,663,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
image.jpg
Saw it on my way home. Never seen it before.

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Neither Church nor the local bishop has approved of Medjegorgje's apparition. In fact, even the local bishop(s) have denounced it. It bears an air of disobedience and pride; as the seers and a local priest in concert with the seers act in rebellion against their legitimate superiors. Any apparent "Apparition" that does so is not to be heeded, as God and His Holy Church tell us. Have a swell day. :)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,663,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's the impression I got. I had never seen one before. I wonder just how common they are.
Neither Church nor the local bishop has approved of Medjegorgje's apparition. In fact, even the local bishop(s) have denounced it. It bears an air of disobedience and pride; as the seers and a local priest in concert with the seers act in rebellion against their legitimate superiors. Any apparent "Apparition" that does so is not to be heeded, as God and His Holy Church tell us. Have a swell day. :)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
That aside - Myrna of Nazzour [sp?] [whom is Catholic] who receives the stigmata on every Good Friday we share with the Eo - said she was to be sent to [for the life of me i cannot recall the precise word the Lord said to her but it was not flattering] - soon after a Catholic Church in California {America} requested her to come.
Our Lady is the patron Saint of America.

Per the billboard, it had to be local folks who felt it was a good idea.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's the impression I got. I had never seen one before. I wonder just how common they are.
Never seen one. I am totally holding off on the Medugorie thing, totally wait and see. For now that means NOT accepting it until it is actually approved. And that does not look likely. One can accept many other Marian apparitions, and my leaning right now is towards Akita.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Fruits of Medjegorje: Disobedience against the Church, the bishops, the Apostolic See, and spread of heresy (universalism, saying that all religions lead to Jesus, which is condemned by the Catholic Church as false and heretical).

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0