This heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Family,

My heart is laden with so many doubts, fears and insecurities. Pray that the beautiful will of Jesus will always be done in me without my resistance and that I may be strengthened by His love. God bless you always.

I love you all.
Jonathan

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless yer heart. praying that He calms the storm, shuts the mouth of the enemy and sends him and his minions to scattering. May His peace and assurance be yours. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
While we should be resolute about our faith, doubt is not always bad. Explore your doubts, and maybe you will find a means to counter them. If we ignore our doubts we end up blind and foolish. Doubt, but do not worry. Faith is not simple blind belief, it is not never having doubts... it is having confidence that you will learn what you need to quell or even validate them. It is seeing the blessing in all things, even doubt. For doubt leads to questions, and questions lead to answers, have faith the answers will come.

*praying*

Upvote 0

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father in the name of Jesus I pray that your strength will be made perfect in Jonathan's weaknesses. I pray that your grace will be with him during this time as he is learning to depend and trust in you fully as Creator, Redeemer, Provider, Decider, Father and most of all Faithful Friend. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.