• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

this ex-satanist guy says demonic spirits are behind statues of gods

Discussion in 'Christian Philosophy & Ethics' started by gustavchristianartist, Dec 4, 2017.

1. gustavchristianartist

gustavchristianartist Active Member

+95
    Christian
    Private
    catholic statues
    hindu statues etc

also says demonic spirits work behind bi-polar and other diseases of mind and body

i believe everything he told

2. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,537
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    If that's the case, then why would people's symptoms either go away or are lessened with medication?

That sort of thinking is pretty backwards and has been the cause of persecution towards the mentally ill in times past. Thank God the general public has moved passed such thinking.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. AlexDTX

AlexDTX Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,825
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    It is foolish to think demonic beings no longer affect people. The Bible clearly states that the worship of idols is to worship demons.

Deu_32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

Rev_9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Idolatry is of the heart, so physical idols are not necessary for demonic influence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

+427
    Christian
    Married
    Spot on man. I guess medications can now exorcise demons? :D

5. AlexDTX

AlexDTX Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,825
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Medications don't exorcise demons, demons are happy to see a pharmicia now doing their work for them. Many times the contraindications are worse than the remedy.

6. Dave-W

Dave-W Our six grandchildren Supporter

+6,766
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Because the demons like to remain hidden.
    Never could, never will.

7. ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,162
    Non-Denom
    Private
    And many times even the people on medication hate it. There is just a worse alternative. And that is not taking the medication.

I wish people of God would grow up

8. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,537
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    Nvm, I'm out lol.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  9. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+5,022
    Anabaptist
    Good , as long as it is because you trust completely in Yahweh, and tested everything by Scripture and in prayer, verifying it is truth. (yes, it seems to be, btw)

Do not confuse the activity of demons though, as if a person did sin or their parents sinned that made them disabled or anything like that -
    however Yahweh works it out,
    as JESUS SAYS - it is not because of their own sin , nor their parents sin (otherwise everyone would be permanently disabled, right ?)
    but
    SO THAT YAHWEH COULD RECEIVE GLORY !

(not from idols or graven images or statues though - no, His Word is clear about those)

10. yeshuaslavejeff

+5,022
    Anabaptist
    One would think the patient package insert if read,
    would persuade honest people away from taking something that causes death, instead of thinking it is great to take instead of other options they could find from honest doctors elsewhere (often called a second opinion) ..... they find of course what they are looking for, so finding something with NO side effects takes longer, by far, than just taking what the drug manufacturers present thru the medical protocols and medicos.

11. yeshuaslavejeff

+5,022
    Anabaptist
    Yes, you posted I see, the Scripture
    that
    says the whole world serves demnos...... they don't even think of serving God.

And they don't even think of repenting (turning to God) for help in time of need.

Instead they turn to idols/ demons/ popular gods.....

Since we all once served the prince of the power of the air,
    how come we are now free of his power ,
    and others are not yet free of his power ?

Can they not also be free ?

12. Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane New Member

+10
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    thank you for answering his call in the video by spreading it in what may be a coming of a dark hour. i'm sure he appreciates it. although i would have to disagree. my opinion is that medication does help. things unthinkable can happen, sure, following lord lucifer and his units. but in my opinion, medication, things like therapy cannot become allies to lucifer and his troops and human followers as well. we must keep lucifer at bay with not feeding him new things using those things like allies.

13. yeshuaslavejeff

+5,022
    Anabaptist
    Everything of the world is the enemies toys. He uses everything against us to
    get us or try to get us
    to NOT TRUST YAHWEH. He succeeds much more often in the world, than he fails, as witnessed by Yahweh and by us and by the whole world.
    Thus, it is not if and when and how you may use the things of the world,
    just do not put your trust in them, no, not at all.
    Let all trust be put in Yahweh Who IS Faithful and True,
    and NOT in men/ flesh/ carnal world/ which brings Yahweh's curse (worse than bringing satan) ....