Southern US
✟391,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
why don't you just be honest and admit that you will only accept "data" that supports your paradigm?

It's actually a scientific principle called "confirmation bias." look it up.

except that it won't be data that supports your paradigm.

LOL, you crack me up. No, I do read all data. I didn't endorse Mitt Romney initially, and for most of my life I've been an independent. But, once I witnessed Obama in action, and the mass exodus of remaining conservatives out of the Democratic party, I became a Republican again. When I saw that Mitt Romney was serious about winning and I heard his plan, I moved from being against Barack Obama to being for Romney & Ryan. They ain't perfect - don't get me wrong - but they are orders of magnitude better than Team Obama.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
lol.^ That sounds like me. I have been an Independent most of my life, but since obama du jour mania came in the picture, it drove me waaaay to the right. lol.

I am so against obamunism.

Obama inspired me to give money to a political candidate for the first time in my life.

I've given money to Mitt Romney for his election.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Obama inspired me to give money to a political candidate for the first time in my life.

Last time I did was 1980. I may give more to Romney, based on how people in this forum seem to think.

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single

Same here, lol.

The more obama talked about how evil Romney is, the more I believe Mitt is not such a bad guy after all.

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
LOL, you crack me up. No, I do read all data. I didn't endorse Mitt Romney initially, and for most of my life I've been an independent. But, once I witnessed Obama in action, and the mass exodus of remaining conservatives out of the Democratic party, I became a Republican again. When I saw that Mitt Romney was serious about winning and I heard his plan, I moved from being against Barack Obama to being for Romney & Ryan. They ain't perfect - don't get me wrong - but they are orders of magnitude better than Team Obama.

hogwash. you waved away time after time stuff that was "propeganda" but ignore your own confirmation biases.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Romney is going to win. It will be hard fought. We may not know the outcome the next day. But, the final straw will be the October jobs report. It will spike above 8%. You can cook numbers once, but not twice.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
hogwash. you waved away time after time stuff that was "propeganda" but ignore your own confirmation biases.

Says you, the fanatical Canadian Conservative who is pro-Obama.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Says you, the fanatical Canadian Conservative who is pro-Obama.
I'm Anti Romney more than I am pro Obama. Did you know that outside the US, Romney is viewed in a VERY poor light? so then, is the majority of the informed nations in the world, along with 50% of your own country just completely full of it? Or are most recognizing him for what he is?

I think my favorite quip I saw was out of Britain where they are calling him "the American Borat."

My goodness, even Lindsey Lohan recognized obama is bad for the country, lol.

I bet obama's campaign manager doodied in their pants when they heard that, lol.

or, perhaps it might have the opposite effect...

because it's bad policy to take the advice of this girl.

images

^_^ hahaha, that is hilarious. I think he's a fan because obama is the first gay president after all. ROFLOL
If that's some veiled accusation of me being homosexual, you're both wrong, and childish. I just passed my 5 year wedding anniversary to the woman I love.

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
FEWER JOBS
Republicans in Congress have repeatedly put ideology before creating jobs. For more than a year, they've refused to put President Obama's jobs bill up for a vote, even though projections show it would create nearly 2 million jobs without adding a penny to the deficit. The reason? The $447 billion bill would be entirely paid for through a surtax on millionaires.
In addition, the Republicans' signature initiative last year – the debt-ceiling standoff – was a jobs-killer, applying the brakes to the economic recovery. From February through April 2011, the economy had been adding 200,000 jobs a month. But during the uncertainty created by the congressional impasse, job creation was cut in half for every month the standoffcontinued. And according to the Economic Policy Institute, the immediate spending cuts required by the debt-ceiling compromise are likely to shrink the economy by $43 billion this year, killing nearly 323,000 jobs.
What Ryan markets as his "Path to Prosperity" would make things even worse: The draconian cuts in his latest budget, according to the EPI, would put an additional drag on the economy, destroying another 4.1 million jobs by 2014

Read more: Mitt Romney's Real Agenda | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
or, perhaps it might have the opposite effect...

because it's bad policy to take the advice of this girl.

images

That's exactly the point, Lohan, even fried on drugs recognizes that obama is not the President to help with getting Americans back to work.

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That's exactly the point, Lohan, even fried on drugs recognizes that obama is not the President to help with getting Americans back to work.

and what pray tell, would be the republican spin if she advocated for Obama?

"she's nothing but a strung out druggie"

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,129.00
Faith
Atheist

Or, as most sensible people would think: Lindsey Lohan's opinion doesn't and shouldn't account for much. Yet, here we have conservatives all over it because....it supports their view.

Remember conservatives: Cling to anything that supports your view, even if you would normally discard it.

Upvote 0