• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

This could be fun...

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by miamited, Aug 13, 2019.

1. We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+27,762
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Lol rename 5th Ave in NYC.

3. Joshua S

Joshua S Member

+35
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Single
    If the name ended up getting changed, I'm sure Donald Trump would remain mature about it. (Insert laugh emoji)

4. Kate30

Kate30 Member

+128
    Australia
    Christian
    Widowed
  5. redleghunter

+27,762
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I guess this would make 5th Ave “Obama Ave.”. Which means Trump would have to edit his statement to “I could go down to Obama Ave shoot somebody and nothing would happen.”

6. Gigimo

Gigimo Well-Known Member

+1,109
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Spain: Avinguda Barack Obama - In 2008, a street in the town of Nàquera in Valencia, Spain was named in honor of Barack Obama for being "an icon of multiculturalism". The street was formerly named after José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the fascist party Falange and son of Spanish dictator Miguel Primo de Rivera.

:scratch:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+3,326
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi kate,

Yes, I think that would be even better. It's the signature legislation that President Obama was able to get through the legislature that, as yet, President Trump hasn't been able to tear down. Just imagine, every morning, after he's out of office, Donald Trump would have to look at a street sign to remind him just how tough healthcare really is. Your're right! Obama Care St. would be even better.

God bless,
    In Christ, ted

8. redleghunter

+27,762
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It would just remind a majority of Americans that they can no longer afford the Affordable Care.

9. Gigimo

Gigimo Well-Known Member

+1,109
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I think the current batch of Democrat Presidential candidates are reminding people of that issue (and the DNC is furious ^_^). So a street name isn't necessary right now but maybe in the future some folks have very short memories :idea:

10. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+4,916
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    In that case, to make it a logical correspondence, you'd have to name Trump Tower for Obama.