Thirty Caliber Magazine Clip in Half a Second

C

CurBossier

Miceluk is a class act. Been watching him for years; one of the best competition shooters in the world.

Even a simpleton could do the math - 30 rounds in half a second, 60 rounds a second, 3600 rounds a minute. And he's right - the only weapon platform capable of that high of a rate of speed is the mini-gun, which fires anywhere from 2,000 to 4,000 rounds per minute - and as Miceluk noted, requires 6 barrels and an electric motor to accomplish.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Miceluk is a class act. Been watching him for years; one of the best competition shooters in the world.

Even a simpleton could do the math - 30 rounds in half a second, 60 rounds a second, 3600 rounds a minute. And he's right - the only weapon platform capable of that high of a rate of speed is the mini-gun, which fires anywhere from 2,000 to 4,000 rounds per minute - and as Miceluk noted, requires 6 barrels and an electric motor to accomplish.

4500 RPM system

Phalanx CIWS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Gotta love it. It's ignorant morons like the Democrat politician in question who want to ban weapons, ban various magazines, etc., and they don't even have a darned clue about those said weapons.

This also brings to mind Carolyn McCarthy, and her "barrel shroud" (which she wanted to outlaw any weapons with it) being "the shoulder thing that goes up":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
barrelshroud.jpg

Upvote 0
C

conamer

Gotta love it. It's ignorant morons like the Democrat politician in question who want to ban weapons, ban various magazines, etc., and they don't even have a darned clue about those said weapons.

This also brings to mind Carolyn McCarthy, and her "barrel shroud" (which she wanted to outlaw any weapons with it) being "the shoulder thing that goes up":
What is a barrel shroud? - YouTube
Lol, I was embarassed for her, that's bad.

Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, I was embarassed for her, that's bad.
"No, I actually don't know what it [a barrel shroud] is..." :doh:

Irrational, inexcusable ignorance is what drives anti-gun fever. Without it, there'd be no anti-gun lobby whatsoever.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"No, I actually don't know what it [a barrel shroud] is..." :doh:

Irrational, inexcusable ignorance is what drives anti-gun fever. Without it, there'd be no anti-gun lobby whatsoever.

The part that boggles the mind is that she wants to ban something...but yet has no clue what it is.

Upvote 0