United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The palestinian emigration uptick is obviously due to hamas gaining eventual control of west bank. Since noone questions muslims killing muslims, (unlike the attention received whenever a nonmuslim kills a muslim in self-defense) the palestinians know they would become sheep for slaughter once hamas moves in (as currently occurs in gaza). Those left will be subjugated to islamist propaganda and forced to learn how to fire RPG.

I can hear them saying "oh allah, save us from hamas" and "make us israeli citizens, please oh please"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

Adaephon

The palestinian emigration uptick is obviously due to hamas gaining eventual control of west bank. Since noone questions muslims killing muslims, the palestinians know they would become sheep for slaughter once hamas moves in. Those left will be subjugated to islamist propaganda and forced to learn how to fire RPG.

I can hear them saying "oh allah, save us from hamas" and "make us israeli citizens, please oh please"

Are you even reading what I post, or are you just monologuing silly Israeli talking points now?

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"And all things that are done, God will bring into judgment for every error, whether it be good or evil." --Ecclesiastes 12:14
You dont recognize defeat nor offer convincing arguments.

You should know that verse (very much a muslim enslaved idea) is not applicable to us Christians.

I prefer 3500 upscale housing units to tents , tunnels and burning tires.

Upvote 0

dollarsbill

Jan 17, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, calling an entire ethnic group "deadbeat"? That's pretty racist. I know it might be hard to believe, but not all of us Christians are accepting of oppression. I don't accept what Israel is doing to the Palestinians just like I don't agree with what the USA did to the Native Americans, the other group that springs to mind from your little description of payment and "eviction". God will judge both the USA and Israel for their heinous crimes someday.

"And all things that are done, God will bring into judgment for every error, whether it be good or evil." --Ecclesiastes 12:14
It's a really bad idea to speak evil of what God has done.

Amos 9:14-15 (NASB)
14 "Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. 15 "I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Upvote 0
S

seeking Christ

It's revolting that you think land ownership should change hands by force.

Exactly what do you think war is? You can't point to a single National border anywhere on the planet that wasn't defined by this method at some point in history.

If you think Israel should have the right to seize lands by force, you shouldn't complain when Hamas tries to take them back. :holy:

Neither should you complain when Hamas loses. And they lost several years back, according to everything the OP has posted.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I said before I have to repeat here: If you side with palestinians, the Hamas-Hezbollah-Iran propaganda war machine successfully influenced YOU.
If you side with Hamas and terrorists, you have been influenced by Hamas-Hezbollah-Iran-white supremacist-Saudi propaganda.

If you side with the Israeli government, IDF and settlers, you have been influenced by rightwing-conservative-zionist-antiPalestinian propaganda.

If you side with the Palestinian people by working for justice for them and side with the Israeli people by working for peace for them and are working for a Holy Land where there is no oppression or violence or hatred, you have been successfully influenced by the Gospel.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a really bad idea to speak evil of what God has done.

Amos 9:14-15 (NASB)
14 "Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. 15 "I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them," Says the LORD your God.
Only Amos 9:14-15 does not refer to the current state of Israel. What ruined cities did they rebuild in 1948?

The Israeli armed forces destroyed rather than rebuild some towns and villages where Palestinians lived, and drove them out of their homes.

Upvote 0

dollarsbill

Jan 17, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only Amos 9:14-15 does not refer to the current state of Israel. What ruined cities did they rebuild in 1948?

The Israeli armed forces destroyed rather than rebuild some towns and villages where Palestinians lived, and drove them out of their homes.
If Israel gets the boot from the land then I am wrong. If I was a betting man I would bet everything I have that it won't happen. Tis the season.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Palestinians try to murder israelis today throwing pipe bombs at people. If palestinians wish to prevent movement, why cant they use rubber bullets or water dispersal; deadly means has always been used by palestinians and indiscriminately. Site of the incident was rachel's tomb, a place where the jewish faith should be allowed to be practiced without fear of reprisal. Palestinians here, as elsewhere, did not respect another's faith/religion, the arrogance.

Palestians try to murder link

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Palestinians try to murder israelis today throwing pipe bombs at people. If palestinians wish to prevent movement, why cant they use rubber bullets or water dispersal; deadly means has always been used by palestinians and indiscriminately. Site of the incident was rachel's tomb, a place where the jewish faith should be allowed to be practiced without fear of reprisal. Palestinians here, as elsewhere, did not respect another's faith/religion, the arrogance.
Palestians try to murder link

Throwing pipe bombs and molotov cocktails is violent and wrong. I am not defending it.

Notice who their targets were- the IDF and Border Guards. Armed men with guns. Not civilians.

Unlike the 4 Palestinian men and 1 teenager who were shot and killed by the IDF.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When confronting demonstrators, should the IDF use the same level of restraint that Bashar Hafez al-Assad is using to maintain law and order in Syria?
When confronting the IDF in the West Bank, should Palestinian demonstrators be using the same kind of restraint as the Free Syrian Army?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Max S Cherry

Seeker
Dec 13, 2012
United States
✟15,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look, one of the greatest weapons the Jews ever crafted was the term: "Antisemitic". Anyone who speaks truth about Israel or the Jews, Or the Israeli governments murderous actions, are labeled Antisemitic.

And that singular word is intended to manipulate all observations toward one end:That Israel is yet again a victim and never ever the aggressor.
Dismiss they are an aggressor, and you're antisemitic. Weep that they are perpetual victims, and you're not.

Rachel Corrie, U.S. activist killed by Israel bulldozer, brought it "upon herself," (*Israeli*)court says

Christians and Americans in particular are led to believe this is true. Probably because Israel is our ally. Probably because our faith was born from the Jewish.
And it is that which is our mistake. Because we forget God's chosen people of the Bible were the Jews. That Jesus first came only to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel. That's what it says in the new testament. That is the doctrine that we follow, as Christians. Who were included in salvation when Paul said Jesus extended his message and God his grace to the Gentiles as well.
But what we fail to remember in embracing that good news, is that in the old testament whenever God wanted to destroy people, a tribe, enslave a race, slaughter his enemies, he used the Jews to do it.

The mistake in the 21st century, just as in the 20th, is to think the Jews in Israel are meek, victims, set upon and do nothing at all to be the aggressors toward those they call enemy.

Israel is just as capable and worthy of being called terrorist as are their enemies.
And why? Because they claim God deeded them a patch of sand!
And what do they do in defense of that!? They insure it runs bloody. They erect a wall, which is a land grab. They forbid settlements from drilling wells so they might obtain life saving water for themselves, rather than pay Israel a water bill, because Israel claims that water beneath that patch of sand is theirs to control.
God let the water run. Israel claims they own it.

The tragedy here is that innocent people are murdered. The obscenity here is that Israel wants the world to think they're not at all responsible for their share of the death that occurs.

Is that Antisemitic?
Sure! That's what some may charge.

But then again, one word does not really dismiss the truth. It simply proves there is one more weapon incorporated into Israel's propaganda, so as to hope to kill that too!

I am not sure what this post was supposed to mean, but after reading all the posts in the thread and watching this video, I was left with a few questions.

1. Who sits in front of a bulldozer and expects to not get run over by it?

2. Who approaches a fence when they know that they will be shot for approaching it?

3. Why blame the bulldozer driver or the soldiers for the actions of others?

Upvote 0
S

Servant of Jesus

I was in the Holy Land recently on a Christian pilgrimage. Driving and walking through Israel, one feels totally safe; many people all over the country (including Palestinian women) even hitchhike!

Palestinians and other Arabs make up about 20% of the Israeli population, Christians, those of the Ba'hai faith, and others, make up other religious minorities. All of these people seem to get along really well, and are treated fairly and with respect by the Jewish majority; freedom of religion is alive and well!

By comparison, based on being in Arab countries where Islam prevails, I wouldn't even think of going to Gaza- unless I was suicidal. I am sure that if I advertised the fact that I am a Christian, or even worse, tried to spread the Good News, I would be instantly shot, or worse.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The whole thing is a mess, and that's something I think everyone can agree on!

Sounds like an apt description of war to me. Does Israel admit to having any such strategy? And with regards to your statement that 1,000s of Palestinians are leaving the West Bank, what do the population #'s there show?
I will agree only that using the word "murder", for a perfectly normal case of a nation defending its borders, is inflammatory and libelous. CF should not allow such language.

Upvote 0
M

muslimsoldier4life

Please take care to notice that there are no rockets falling on Israel. Neither the Palestinian man who was shot or the two others were shooting at the IDF or Israelis. They simply got too close to the fence that Israel erected.
He's a Palestinian male that isnt Jewish. Automatically, it's his fault in the eyes of both Israel and the US, and he got what he deserved. He was a Hamas' terrorist that was trying to harm the lives of those poor Jewish Soldiers who are the victims of he mass holocaust of WW2 and who must be protected from the hardcore criminal element of Palestine.

SMFH:doh:

Upvote 0